Bell Employee Reviews

Loss opportunity
The company gives you a full hand on how to deal with your clients, how to assess clients, and what better approach. They provided basis tool of trade in order for you to do your job. However, due to issues on the 3rd telco player in this country, the moving forward and the execution of all the plans did not take off.
Pros
Work life Balance
Cons
Temporary due to issues on the telco industry
fun place to work
Sitel is a company that allows each employee to speak out their opinion. A workplace where customer satisfaction is really important. Sitel has enough room for career growth
Salary / Benefits
Demanding but fun working environment
Work will always be demanding in any working environment but its the people around it that the work environment will give you reason to enjoy or you will be the reason why the work environment will be fun and happy. You will create the culture in your workplace which will be beneficial to both employees and the management. By doing this, work will be more enjoyable. You will not notice how demanding your can be. You will just love going to work everyday.
Would have been the 3rd Major Telco
BellTel was a very promising career choice for me as I was joining what wold have been the 3rd Major Telco player having been involved with the 2 incumbents.

A typical day at work would involve getting updates from the Project Managers for reporting to relevant stakeholders at the start as well as the end of the work week. Management was very supportive and Roles and Responsibilities were clear enough so as not to sow confusion on who does what. My co workers were very much suited for their jobs as most were ex Telco employees coming from SMART, Globe, Digitel/Sun, Bayantel, etc.

The hardest part was working under uncertain terms when Telstra pulled out and then the eventual sale to PLDT/SMART and Globe while the most enjoyable part was working for an elite team that would have been the Best IT Team in the Best Telco.
Pros
financial reward, highly competent workforce
Cons
limited benefits
Salary / Benefits
Telecom Industry fun to work with others engineers
Prepare Conceptual drawing and detail design drawing. Coordination with manager and contractors typical day to day management work. Verify actual site conditions with different engineers for site survey and inspection.
Pros
Food benefits
Cons
Long hours of works
Telecommunications company
Nice work environment to learn. Will learn to be productive and good in problem solving of job related concerns. Job security rates low as everyone is project hired.
Pros
work colleagues
Cons
job security
Salary / Benefits
Bell Tel being a start up telco company provided me with ample challenges on a daily basis.
My day starts by doing a review of the payables for the week, followed by email requests for work space allocation / revisions, requests to meet up with Lessors / contractors and the like. I am very fortunate that my manager is calm and very focused on the task. Equally, I am also fortunate that my team mates are dedicated and skilled.
Pros
Dynamic environment
Cons
None worth mentioning
Salary / Benefits
great work culture and everyone has a good and respecful work ethic
everyday it motivates me to go to work because of my co workers and primarly because of im a man of my words and i commited to do this job in any case
this job has changed me into a better person and a reliable employee,in my experience i learned to have a high a level of profesionalism to all types of people.

hardest part of the job is to fight for something that you know somehow is unacceptale in a customer's perspective at the end of the day bussiness is still bussiness
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Relax work environment but lacks direction and slow progress
Its a start-up a company with employees from different companies. The environment is relax. Every department works of its own tasks but it seems that they have their own objectives making the progress of the company to be slow and not achieving its primary objective which to lauch commercially in due time.
Pros
High compensation
Cons
Lacks direction
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging being a start-up company
You get to be very creative and hands-on considering the very limited manpower resources at the onset.

Lots of meetings. You just have to choose what meetings to attend so that you dont lose precious time.
Pros
Lots of learnings
New Business/Startup Experience
Interesting pre launch work experience, but not without the difficulties and uncertainty that come with working on a startup project.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and great work-life balance
A typical day at work is creating and following up on:
1. Branding Guidelines from Agency

2. Reports for business decisions with IT

For the past months I have stayed here, I have learned to be technically inclined.

Management implements a good work-life balance.

The hardest part of the job is the security.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone believes in the product we are working on.
Pros
High Paying Job and Great People
Cons
Job Security
Productive and Fun workplace
• To look after the needs of clients that stayed at the hotel they worked for carrying bags, room service etc.
• To assist in making arrangements and delivering guest requests.

• Typically responsible for unloading luggage at curb side upon a guest's arrival as well as delivering the luggage to a guest's room after check-in.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
10 hrs
second home
-environment are very friendly
-plenty of skill training's in customer service

-pro employee

-work long hours

-good salary and health benefits
Pros
Provides activities including the family
Salary / Benefits
A new player in the telecommunication industry
The company was established in the late 90's and launched its service in 1999. They started with only 50 people across all divisions and grew to about 250 employees. Due to the aggressive competition in the industry, Bell Telecommunication closed in 2011.
Pros
growing company
Cons
poor management and salary structure