Bahia Shipping

Bahia Shipping Employee Reviews

In process
Can apply properly in process for applying in any kind of position,they can handle all applicant and very comfortable for interviewing the applicant and so thankfull for that.
Salary / Benefits
productive fun to be work with
Enjoyment a thet workplace during working period. Enhancement of career development. Gain more experience in a particular task in terms of job order. building a good teamwork with the fellow co workers. Knowledge improvement for the future career
Pros
free lunches etc
Salary / Benefits
good in communication and willing to obey the instruction of Senior officer.
Good in communication and willing to obey the instruction of Senior officer. Willing to improve and enhance the characteristics and working skill. Looking forward to work in your a good office. thank you.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
Hospitality is my role of life for the seek of my family
I work 10 hours a day or more, I gain my experience in food and beverages thats why i got many friends in the ship where i worked with lots of different nationalities. my embarassment moment that i cannot forget is the guest is asking for his wine but he already finished. My enjoyable moment in my job is the guest is asking me to take me in their home because they are happy with my service.
Salary / Benefits
Company was good, nice foods and accomodatioh. Friendly staff crew. Good salary and benefits as well.
Company was good, nice foods and accomodation. Friendly staff crew, Good salary and benefits as well. Working in the cruise lines industry is hard but enjoyable. Hard because you have to work for seven days in a week. Enjoy because I can travel the whole world for free.
Pros
Free accomodation and foods.
Salary / Benefits
Having a good Crew Welfare On-board..
Stricktly implementing the M.L.C. in terms of Crew working hours.
Five Star Standard of Service in the Restaurant.

All equipments for the service are well provided by the company.

Well organized workplace for the waiters in the restaurant.

Hardest part of the job was Limited Time-intervals between Sittings.

Most enjoyable part of the job was Singing, Parade and different kind of Entertainments are offered to the Guests by Waiters in Special Dinner Nights.
Pros
Free Wi-Fi for Birthday Celebrants.
Cons
Long working hours in Special Cleanings.
Salary / Benefits
my co worker are good and friendly
mostly my co worker are filipino the rest norwegian and british the cultural behaviorof it's crew member is very active, so i adjust my self to work with them.
Pros
friendly and good company
Cons
it's to short to stay in port
Salary / Benefits
Working with fun and excitement
It is a good company they care for the crew and staff the ship was accommodating cause cabin was full of amenities like tv, ref, dvd, two bed and wi-fii, free ticket back and home to the ship all crew are Asian only officer are European, We also have a crew bar that you can enjoy party and other gatherings. The hardest part on the job is your away from your family
Pros
Free board and evrerything
Cons
Long Hours to work
Fun Place to work
Everyday I need to report my duty in different schedule, I learned to have more self confident and strong determination of my job. The management give some training to everybody about job,only that their is rules and regulation that sometimes I don't like .My co-workers mostly they are good to me.The hardest part of my job is on my first month of my work because I need to know more and familiar everything,places,people inside and about my job duties and responsibilities but when I knew everything I enjoy my work.
Pros
free uniform, accommodation and food
Salary / Benefits
complete entertaiment for crew and passenger
everything is in order,excellent company ,excellent management,
Pros
free everything
Cons
insurance benefits, etc