Avon Employee Reviews

Found 168 reviews matching the search See all 6,147 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun recruiting experience on field works and meeting deffirent people
Sales leader assistant (Former Employee) –  Cabanatuan City, Nueva EcijaJanuary 7, 2017
Upon working on a direct selling company I learn more information about recruitment or field work activities, in sales,follow rules and their regulations.
Pros
Free food when on fields work
Cons
Low compensation
Working Schedule
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 6, 2017
Working for avon was an advantage for me because I get to earn money and work on my own time and being a working student that is a good factor for me.
Great company!
dealer or representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 1, 2017
A great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place for a great benefits. If you are a motivated sales person, and many prospects, you can make a lot of earnings.
Pros
happy hours, great company
Cons
not for the lazy or weak
Challenging workplace
Clinic Physician (Current Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 14, 2016
Work involves APE, PEME, and Clinical diagnosis and treatment. Learned some unique cases every week. Minimal contact with management after first assessment. Nurses are very helpful. Hardest part of my work is telling unfortunate news to the [patient. Most enjoyable part of my work is treating ill patients.
Avon Cosmetics in the Philippines
Global Infrastructure Analyst (Current Employee) –  MakatiNovember 24, 2016
The no. 1 direct selling company in the Philippines and really stand by on their slogan that "This is the Company for Women". They also promotes work life balance culture and made foundations and charities for women.
Pros
Good benefits & promoting work life balance culture
Cons
The company direction is now focusing on outsourcing job fuctions
fun and enjoy
DEALER/PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 13, 2016
a nice working experience in cosmetics because you will learn atleast basic tecchniques on how to apply make up and the perfect shade for you skin stone. affordable and nice collection.
Pros
international
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but can learn a lot.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dagupan City, PangasinanOctober 6, 2016
People are approachable and have a positive attitude.
The fact that this is a direct selling company you have to endure impatients customers or clients but give the best customer service you could ever be.
Pros
Self expense
productive and conducive workplace
assistant secretary (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 5, 2016
Good workplace. The Management and the co-workers were nice and considerable. They will guide you at the beginning of your work. What I've learned from the company is to be independent and be socialized to improve myself and to show the best of what I can contribute for the company. The hardest part of my job is sometimes I need to do the task alone, often I go to places that I didn't know and find it myself. Each day is a typical day of work. Although I worked in a short period of time. I really enjoyed the company, the people around and how this company improved myself.
Salary / Benefits
a company which gives an unlimmited earning oppurnity
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 25, 2016
everyday I start it with a smile specially for those people around me and never be forgotten to greet them good morning even though its already evening, in the 8months of working here I learn how to be more patient,and calm all the time. assisting the different mood of a hundred face of franchise dealers is diffficult, but fun. I can say its hard when you don't know who will you assist first when they come at the same time,and they really get mad, but I learn how to talk to them with confidence and respect. and learn how to make friends and relate with their own experience
World Reknown Company with Great Products
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacloban City, Leyte, PhilippinesSeptember 17, 2016
Inside and outside sales, meet many interesting people, discounts on purchasing products, great world-wide support staff, highly recognizable product line
Pros
Work independently, great support staff
Cons
lots of walking and closed doors
selling products
Sales lady (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 13, 2016
selling a avon and natasha products is very hard bec. now era is very competiveness of a product but it chanllenge me to pursuit this selling products and i notice that i can sell with my charisma effect and i enjoyed of it bec. i gathered a lot of friends circle
Pros
good comission
Cons
free hours
Salary / Benefits
Easy to blend with people I have worked with
Supply Chain Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 6, 2016
Easy to blend with people I have worked with. Required collaborating with other Stakeholders to deliver. The chance of career advancement is merely based on performance.
Pros
Free Sack of Rice, Medicine, Meals
Cons
Work Location, No Shuttle Service
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace together with productive people
Cashier/ Dealer Account Management (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 4, 2016
A typical day at work lots of customers and dealers.

I have learned that you must treat every customers equally and specially treat tem with a smile.

Well the management was great they treat the employee well and gives as good salary.

My co-workers are great also we deal problem-solving by group and by helping each other.

The hardest part of the job is when it comes to inventory once a year and we call it wall to wall we usually stay until the next day with out going home

And the most enjoyable part is the end of the day knowing that all our customers satisfied and happy because we have done our jobs well.
Pros
free launches and good management
Salary / Benefits
teamwork, customer care and management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  bacolod cityJuly 3, 2016
As a part of this company i have learned in different kind of people. Team work or team spirit is one of our goal in each store so that our work would be easier and faster especially during rush hour and busy time.
Customer care, customer is very important you should give the best for customers. Eye to eye contact and approach them in a friendly way is the convey the customer that your product is the best.
Pros
they paying for over time. Trainings
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and enjoyable work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 27, 2016
Its a very Productive work place same with the co employees you can manage your own work and deal with different kinds of people very I'm very grateful because I provide good service and promote the company to its best.
Salary / Benefits
 Assist the customer request for internet needs.
Attendant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 24, 2016
 Assist the customer request for internet needs.
 Knowledgeable on computers, filing, data encoding, troubleshooting any future problems in the café.
Pros
no lunch free
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
 Deal with a great deal of money on a daily basis; therefore they need to be honest employees that are reliable and trustworthy.
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 24, 2016
 Assist the customer to facilitate money transactions for customers by using a cash register.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Gives opportunity
Product Dealer (Former Employee) –  General Santos, PhilippinesJune 13, 2016
The company (Avon Philippines) truly open opportunities to most individuals (including teens). They never fail to help new members understand the nature of the business. The management and staff are great when it comes to giving customer service. Co-workers are easy to be with. The most challenging is when the customer fails to pay their debt. The job is still enjoyable since you are able to communicate with different and learn something from them.
Pros
Payment due date extensions when you follow your scheduled date of purchasing products.
Cons
Limited stocks.
Productive and approachable people
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calamba CityMay 19, 2016
My typical day at work were so amazing in doing my work even there are pressure. I learned a lot especially on how to manage my time and how to deal with different types of people.

My co-workers are good and approachable, they are very kind.

The hardest part of my job is when all reports are needed in one time and need to convinced your boss that it was a good report to present.

The most enjoyable part of my job is doing your job well even at pressure at meeting all deadlines.
Pros
one hour break time
Cons
too many boss
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Batino CalambaApril 28, 2016
-Working hours is 8 hours per day usually with overtime maximum is 8 hours also
- I was part of the processing engineering department and assigned mainly on maintenance
- Machine breakdown repair is the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable and easiest is monitoring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K