Avon Employee Review

Salary / Benefits
My work for Avon is very satisfied on daily monitoring of co-workers.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barangay Batino .Calamba City LagunaAugust 10, 2019
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.
Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes

Other Avon Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Avon products really good.
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) –  BataanNovember 16, 2019
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.
A super company
AP Accountant, 7yrs (Former Employee) –  Avon MakatiNovember 6, 2019
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K