Avon Employee Reviews

Found 167 reviews matching the search See all 6,098 reviews
Fun Workplace
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarlac CityOctober 20, 2019
Lots of things I'ved learned specially on sales and training. KNowledge on sales and communicating with different people. Travelling to give some trainings and to recruit more.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Director Human Resources (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 21, 2019
Good place to work but filled with a lot of uncertainty due to global performance. Lots of good people and many good friendships formed. Good place to learn and grow
Pros
Flexible work arrangements
Cons
Work processes
Productive with fun environment
Warehouse Supervisor – Distribution Order Mgt. (Current Employee) –  Warehouse officeSeptember 17, 2019
Good environment with average benefits and salary. Good workplace for both undergrad and graduate students. Management have good working coordination.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Direct Seller (Former Employee) –  Biñan City, LagunaSeptember 15, 2019
Just for a part time job. It was a necessary part of student to complete at certain sales in direct selling through the help of different companies such as avon.
productive company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  2nd Floor NE Mall Zulueta St. Cabanatuan citySeptember 3, 2019
avon company is nice. i learn lots of knowledge how to handle different attitude of people. i learn more about sales and time management. i enjoy working with my co worker specially my employer .
fun workplace
TAX Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 13, 2019
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner
Salary / Benefits
My work for Avon is very satisfied on daily monitoring of co-workers.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barangay Batino .Calamba City LagunaAugust 10, 2019
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.
Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes
Excellent
Franchice dealer (Former Employee) –  KidapawanAugust 10, 2019
Franchice dealer is the one who purchase products in the Avon Cosmetics Company, and then find good customers to buy your products. You promote your products.
Salary / Benefits
company production is helpful to build their new members
sales leader (Former Employee) –  Caloocan CityJuly 26, 2019
company is productive people are easy going,, the job is easy to work with a team mate,, they are helpful to achieve goals,, management is welling to train their new members
Salary / Benefits
Good
Human Resources Professional (Current Employee) –  MakatiJuly 2, 2019
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.
Great Company
Zone Manager (Current Employee) –  ManilaApril 11, 2019
Competitive compensation among the industry. Working with Independent Sales Force is the best fulfillment. Equal Earning Opportunity to all is the great community outreach of the company. The company values are aligned with personal values.
Salary / Benefits
Purchase and preparing the order and deliver to the store
Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 2, 2019
I work in the company for 7year as a production department staff preparing the items and deliver to the branches that they order making a tag prices put a hand tag and also put a bar code assorting the bargain sales to the regular production
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 1, 2019
very goo workplace and co workers are very friendly and the job experience itself helped me enhance my interpersonal skills. i learned how to deal with people and it also taught me how to be productive on selling the products and gain unlimited earnings
Pros
very good co workers
Cons
nil
Salary / Benefits
Clickish culture at head office, too much work that is repetitive, system very inefficient that people need to work long hours, team heads with poor s
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 30, 2019
This company can give favorable salary and benefits, but you have to compensate it with long hours at work. Office politics is high. It's a young population, so expect some immaturity of some managers and co-workers. Technically, sales and finance-driven only being a direct selling company. Everything for HER, so management has no time to hear out its own employees.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, endless simulations via an old system, too complex, not so good culture
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy and funny because many people you incounter every day.
Teacher And Assistant Manager in Avon company (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 28, 2019
First you need to learn the product before you deal to the people... what is the benifits of this product to your skin and what is the best idea or strategy you use to incourage people to buy your product..
Pros
Many raffle product...every day orientation and free lunch
Cons
Healthcare, cooperation savings and team group
Salary / Benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Las Pinas BranchJanuary 22, 2019
The work place and the benefits was great but the salary for long hours is low. It's hard to get the promotion for employee. No free product for the lower rank employee.
Poor
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mati CityJanuary 6, 2019
The salary was low for 11 hours of Work .That's why I quit .But the workplace was great . When I wanted to quit the job .They gave me penalties .Very ungrateful !
Pros
Good work place
Salary / Benefits
Avon Company is only my part time job
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) –  PangasinanOctober 22, 2018
Franchise dealer to Avon Company is fun and exciting because you hold your own time there's no one will have to tell you what you doing or what to do because you don't have a boss...you make money as long as you sales the products of Avon Company .we don't have a salary, the more products you can sale the more money you can earn...that the way we got paid.
Pros
free some products every birthday
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace easy to adopt
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao city PhilippinesOctober 1, 2018
Being part of this company helps me in my communication in dealing with customers ,strategy on how to make high sales and in giving orders on time as needed.
Good COmpany
Franchise Manager's Assistant (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 11, 2018
Avon trained me in dealing with customers in a respectful manner. You can network and be exposed with different types of people. The events are fun and exciting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K