* Work place is conducive for transcribing, 2nd floor below ground.
* Management was confusing at first due to the incompetent supervisor who was ousted later on.
* Co-workers were divided by seniority at first but eventually got to blend in and work with them harmoniously.
* I learned the technical part of transcription by assisting Comp. Tech. every now and then. Also learned to do payroll and billing for the company. I was also fortunate to be part of a Management Training Group provided free of charge by our CEO.
* Hardest part of the job was being called to extend a shift or fill-in a position while you're on the way home.
* Most enjoyable part of the job was improving my English communication skills due to the English Only Policy of the company.
Calls for Double Shifts