Audio Dicta Transcription Corporation

Audio Dicta Transcription Corporation Employee Reviews

3.3Salary & Benefits
Recruitment Officer (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasNovember 4, 2017
I've learned many things , most especially how to communicate with different kinds of co-worker's personalities . How to deal with different kind of work situations either good or bad.
I learned a lot
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Pinas, Metro ManilaSeptember 9, 2017
This was my first transcription job and although I had to leave for medical reasons, I have learned a lot of techniques in transcription and how to enhance my listening skills.
Salary / Benefits
Productive with programs for employee improvement free of charge.
Billing Clerk/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasJuly 6, 2016
* Work place is conducive for transcribing, 2nd floor below ground.
* Management was confusing at first due to the incompetent supervisor who was ousted later on.
* Co-workers were divided by seniority at first but eventually got to blend in and work with them harmoniously.
* I learned the technical part of transcription by assisting Comp. Tech. every now and then. Also learned to do payroll and billing for the company. I was also fortunate to be part of a Management Training Group provided free of charge by our CEO.
* Hardest part of the job was being called to extend a shift or fill-in a position while you're on the way home.
* Most enjoyable part of the job was improving my English communication skills due to the English Only Policy of the company.
Pros
English Only Policy
Cons
Calls for Double Shifts