Atlantic Gulf & Pacific Company of Manila Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Gain experience in different field
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  AG&P Yard1 & 2 Batangas / Alabang, MuntinlupaNovember 8, 2019
Start as a trainee for hire. After 2 months hired as an employee. After 2 years became regular employee up to present. Eventually assigned abroad (offshore work). Salary locally and abroad is far different.
Salary / Benefits
It's gives more knowledge and experience
Structural/Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  San Roque, Bauan, Batangas, PhilippinesOctober 30, 2019
It helps to more people to give good job and they are support to more families to help for their everyday needs.
Good management and good benefits of employees
Awesome
Welding Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bauan, BatangasSeptember 23, 2019
good Company never call me again. I like working for the QC team because of the overall professionalism and ability to deliver. It is a lot easier to sell a service when you are confident that you can actually provide well
AG&P is a good company
QA/QC INSPECTOR (CSWIP 3.1) (Current Employee) –  Isabel, LeyteSeptember 21, 2019
AG&P is a good company with some benefits like free food, accommodation and transportation. Also, the company allows 1-week paid vacation every 5-weeks consecutive work.
Pros
free lunch, free accomodation, free transportation
Cons
fixed overtime rate
Good workplace
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasSeptember 17, 2019
I was an electrician and my duties are install cable trays and ladders, do the cable pulling, install electrical devices(lighting, photocells, smoke detectors).
My AG&P days
Structural, Foreman (Former Employee) –  San Roque Bauan, BatangasSeptember 7, 2019
My typical day at work start with getting up early and go to job site or to main fab. shop early to prepare what we need and list the activies or the work to done for the day . We start with a prayer followed by toolbox meeting led by our supervisor. Before and after works we clean our working areas to avoid accident before i distribute them to thier task for the day or to continue what they left yesterday.AG&P is very strick regarding safety practices that why i see to it that we follow rules and avoid unsafe act .At the end of the day will all go home nobodies hurt or injured .I enjoyed working there because its like family ,thier are my friends.
The hardest part is the deadlines or the schedule to follow because sometimes im out of consumable items its a pressure for us but its part of a job we have to cope uuupup

waht
Salary / Benefits
Surveyor Assistant/Helper (Former Employee) –  San Roque Bauan, BatangasJuly 15, 2019
This company make sure that the safety of their workers is the priority thats why im glad that i have experienced to worked it that company. This company give me a good opportunity because when I work their for almost 2 years, I earn money to go to school again and continue studying in college so its a big help for me.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, a healthy and competent workplace.
Internship Training (Former Employee) –  Bauan, BatangasMarch 26, 2019
Working at this company made me learn various skills that improved my growth as a student and furthermore, as a professional. It helped me nurture my interpersonal skills as well as improved my day-to-day living.
Excellent for Internship
Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  BatangasMarch 19, 2019
Experienced lots of things. Supervisors are friendly and are willing to teach their interns. Learned to manage deployment of equipment and how to oversee each equipment assigned to every project.
Pros
Kind supervisors
electrician
Electrician (Former Employee) –  BatangasMarch 5, 2019
i have many in this company,,the management is good,,the hardest part of the job when rainy season,the most enjoyable in our job,when we finish the part in our job
Salary / Benefits
productive and hardworking workers..
HSE Officer (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityFebruary 16, 2019
we are able to work as a team to do job safe and done. we also treating each other like a family and we are concern in each other to do all jobs are good to be done.
Pros
free lunch and transportation
Cons
good benefits
Salary is not enough.
PTW Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Batangas, PhilippinesJanuary 10, 2019
- sometimes it is boring but I need to enjoy it as well
- I learned how to adapt with different behavior of workers as well as those on management department
- I honestly felt the lack of support of management
Pros
learning experience
Cons
low salary
A challenging field
Project Senior Expeditor/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityJanuary 10, 2019
the workers and people around are ok, but the hardest part of the day was giving what was asked because a lot of the time collegues are tasked with different tasks that is not under their contract leading to delays.
Pros
Free lunch and lodging
Cons
Strict deadlines and timeframes.
Salary / Benefits
A company that you can really call a family
Bidding Officer/Business Development Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 3, 2018
This is a company that you will work for long term, we are talking about here from 10 years up to your retirement. There is alway a growth for everyone.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Work stars too early
productive and fun place
welder/fabricator (Former Employee) –  Bauan, BatangasSeptember 20, 2018
It is a very good company. The compensation is good enough and fair to workers. I learned more on my skills. The management is nice to the worker. The hardest part of the job is when you take overtime overnight and then you will report on the next daytime work. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with fun workmates.
Worked as a QA/QC Engineer
QC INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 17, 2018
Lot of knowledge gathered while I worked for this project. I enjoyed working and learning of new things. Given a responsibility that I've endured and learned from it.
Salary / Benefits
Career growth obtained during employment.
SENIOR HSE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 25, 2018
I learned how to work with a team, experienced crucial situation with decision making skills required. Exposed with different kind of people, from clients, contractor & sub-contractors. Exposed with various types of activities mold me as an HSE officer to ave a good judgement.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
working Holidays
productive
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityAugust 19, 2018
Fun and have a very productive personnel, there's a lot to learn about the management and other workers their. By sharing experience in their work to motivate the other workers there.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
They are strict with the rules but still enjoys to work with a friendly environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bauan, BatangasJuly 31, 2018
Environment was a little bit pressured at the very beginning but after that it becomes more productive to work with the co-workers. They also have some activities for the workers to enjoy more on their work in a company.
Salary / Benefits
Most enjoyable part of the job
Supply Chain Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 3, 2018
Working with this company is really a great starter for me, as all of the experienced and expertise that i have now is because of this company, they teach me how to be an professional the same time nice person. They teach me the value of being an hardwork and being an work smart person.
Pros
Meal and transportation allowance
Cons
Low salary