ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

Short period of work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Loyala Heights, Katipuna, Quezon CitySeptember 18, 2019
Spent months working with them due to contractual base system. I spent working in two different offices. I learned a lot with them specially when it comes to financial works.
Unfair employer
Accountant (Project-based) (Former Employee) –  KatipunanAugust 31, 2019
Project staff have to wait at least for someone to resign or, in most cases, for someone to retire from the university before they'll get absorbed as regular employees. Almost all departments in the school employ project staff doing the same tasks as the regular employees do but are not given equal chance to enjoy the same benefits.
Nice
Student (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 11, 2019
The people are very nice and awesome to work with. The Management is deeply involved in the day to day tasks and operations of the company. Very easy to adjust to the culture.a
Interesting and Challenging
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 1, 2019
Working here has provided me the satisfactory training in data and document management, intra and extra office liaison work. It is challenging to go to work everyday.
Fun and good environment
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Loyola Heights, Quezon City PhilippinesJanuary 23, 2019
In a typical day you must format PC and repair other computer peripherals. I learned a lot in terms of work ethics and technical stuff, good management easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and so much fun to teach table tennis
Head Coach (Former Employee) –  Loyola Heights, Quezon CityJuly 21, 2018
Students and athletes respected me. They were all easy to train. Smart and hardworking children. It was easy to get along with my co workers and other coaches.
benefits
Cons
Short hours
Low Salary but Light Feeling
Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Makati CityApril 24, 2018
A company that gives you a very light feeling. But very low salary. I don't feel job security at all. Good to have offset hours instead of leave. It is like if you had an overtime, instead of cash, you could save all your excess time and you can have a leave with pay.
Flexible Work hours
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  KatipunanApril 12, 2018
The job in Ateneo De Manila University was a project based assigned by the government, so you do not have a specific work schedule as long as you complete the 40 hours of work a week and submit a experiment results per week and you are good to go.
Good working environment
Office Staff / Encoder (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 28, 2018
Good community and good people.
Free service around Ateneo. Good facilities and equipments. Clean environment, security personnels and cctv cameras everywhere.
Salary / Benefits
Truly values excellence in all things
Student (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 26, 2018
Aside from the university valuing excellence, it also inculcates this quality in its students, molding them into men and women who for others who uphold "magis."
Salary / Benefits
Fun, safe, and conducive atmosphere for working.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  KatipunanFebruary 22, 2018
Depends on what the head senior graphic designer asks me to do or what the office needs, I did infographics, a little bit of photography, posters, invitation cards, illustrations, photo adjustments, playing the guitar during office gatherings. They were all fun to do.
Pros
Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Lack of projects when I worked there
Salary / Benefits
Working there was my teacher. I learned a lot than I taught
University campus Minister. (Former Employee) –  In Manila, Philippines.December 21, 2017
Being at Ateneo was a great opportunity. It was my first time to work with Asians and they were goid people, welcoming and we had a lotofgood times together. The Campus ministers usually gave me sessions of about 2 to 3 hours with students. Discussing a bout faith and academics put together. For me as a student of theology this gave me more time to deepen my faith. I found myself becoming a professional campus minister and students I suppose loved the sessions.
Pros
We usually had snacks together.
Cons
The working hours were not too long but sometimes the attendance could be big.
Work Life Balance
Officer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 4, 2017
This company provides work life balance well except that there is work during Saturdays but in my kind of job, no need to bring work at home.
Salary wise, it is okay, not big. benefits are great for married people with kids. Too bad if you are single and unmarried.
Pros
tuition fee discount for kids of married employees, Retirement Plan, Sickness Aid plan
Cons
Not much benefits for single and unmarried employees with kids, no career advancement
Salary / Benefits
Productive, warm and friendly environment,
Documents Officer (Former Employee) –  Loyola Heights, Quezon City, PhilippinesJuly 12, 2017
I worked as a Document Officer in the Registrar's Office, I enjoyed working with students, staffs, teacher as well as parents. I love dealing with students. I motivated and advised them on their grades, scholastic records and any problem that may arise.
Productive learning experience
Emergency Medical Technician /Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 9, 2017
12 hours duty, day and night shifts. I learned to be more patient especially in talking to lots of patients who are short tempered. Management is fine but sometimes system is not properly established. Hardest part of the job is the duty schedule from night shift shifted to day shift. enjoyable part of the work is when we have our team building with all the staffs and my co- emt workers.
Good working environment.
Clerical tasks, assisting parents & students upon enrolling

I learned how to get along with the staff, students and parents in a professional manner.

The immediate supervisor managed my job in distributing school supplies to enrolees.

I was a casual staff member and our group of three was separated from other staff.

I am unable to identify the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing the task within the required time.
Pros
Good working conditions and salary
Cons
Nil
fun work place
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  manila philippinesMarch 7, 2017
typical office jobs
admin skills improved
learning new things every day
working with team
very challenging environment
most enjoyable part is that office staffs were given chance all expenses paid once a year go to out of town to relax and enjoy.
engaging workplace
Student Facilitator (Former Employee) –  manilaFebruary 8, 2017
you get to work with some of the most brilliant minds in the country. environment is very good, full of supportive people and enthusiastic students. recommended.
A Class School
History/Social Studies/Geography Teacher (Former Employee) –  Queszon City, PhilippinesFebruary 1, 2017
Ateneo de Manila University and San Beda College are one of the best schools in the Philippines. It is a great deal back in the Philippines if you have worked with these two well esteemed organization.
fun workplace
microfilm staff (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 18, 2017
productive but have discrimination on casual or project based employee. it is Secured area because of heavy security. this company have a benefits and minimum salary to the employee