Astoria Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Salary / Benefits
exciting invirinment on the workplace, you can learn things in every day concerns and commendations from the guests.
Guest Services Agent/ Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Puerto Princesa City PalawanMarch 14, 2017
no dull moment on the workplace, doing the check-in checkout of the guests are primary tasks, but most important is to make them feel home away from home. Everyday reports must done every after shift. Ive learned things through people I met, from the simplest man to the biggest man in town thought me how to interact properly.
the hardest part of the job is the overtime work. 8-12 hours on duty which not good and not productive anymore. (Under Staff) the most enjoyable part is when someone guests or superior noticed your effort and passion in your doing just to give the best of you and of-course for the commendations from the guest appreciated you.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
short breaks / long work hours 8-12 hours everyday
Salary / Benefits
good training ground for me
Bartender/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Puerto PrincesaSeptember 8, 2016
good place to work
i learned a lot of things like in bar area and also in dining area.i got a new idea to give me a strenght.and so on i give my self an enjoyable and knowledgeable on what thing who considered as a proffession in every day in my work.
Pros
one meal on duty
Cons
exact hours