Asian Hospital and Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
If you want experience, it is good.
Admission Associate (Entry Level ) (Current Employee) –  MuntinlupaJuly 31, 2019
But if you need a living, totally not worth it. I’ve been with this hospital for more than a year and the voice of the employee are invalid, especially the person working in the frontline.

Too many implementation, too little salary.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and friendly workmates
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 21, 2019
I learned how to communicate the people.
I learned how to assist the patient
I learned to calm down if the patient is irritated
I learned how to face my weakness.
I learned how to be responsible for the cash.

The workplace culture, management is good, 100 percent good service or quality for the patients.
The most enjoyable part for my past job if have a clamity we have a FREE DELICIOUS LUNCH and so many activities and free bonus month of December.
Pros
We have budget for lunch every month
Salary / Benefits
Lack of professional growth, huge workload but very little compensation, poor management
Patient Experience Ambassador (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 4, 2019
AHMC is a very prestigious hospital in the whole PH but they can't take good care of their employees very well. They are giving us huge workload but very little compensation.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Sometimes the management doesn't allow to file the Overtime Works
Salary / Benefits
You might HATE the health industry
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  AlabangJune 18, 2019
Been working here for quite sometime (more than 5 years) . My salary after those years did not even reach 25,000.00php per month considering some promotions.

Patient-centered care is transformed to simply patient-centered to the point that you have to swallow your pride to patients (especially to VIP ones, which there is a lot) even if you are in the right standing. Management cannot protect their employees to abusive patients or patients’ relatives even if you are scold or thrown at by the patient/relative.

Much politics around too... but i’ll Let you have that inquired with people you know who has worked here. (It varies from one department to another)

If you’re in a medical health worker (nurse, PT, medtech, radtech, etc) who has passed the board exam and is certified licensed, do not be surprised to know your rate is the same with office clerks who didn’t take the board exam.

HR is quite lousy with their events. Not even creative. They are known to miss a lot of things. Misplace some of your important documents, forget to give you the company shirt and some other AHMC stuff... oh they often will have problems with your payroll too.

There are more things than what is mentioned and you might say this is a hate review but by all means, join Asian Hospital and update me if anything in here is false.
Cons
Low salary, slow increase, bad environment
JCI Accredited
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 13, 2019
Good workplace to have an experience especially for the fresh graduates because of their trainings and seminars. JCI accredited that is good for your CV or resume. Some facilities are advanced.
Pros
Cons
Less Salary
fun work place
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 27, 2019
fun workplace, good company good management, they train their staff very well specially to customer service and patient care, the most enjoyable part of my job is that you dont feel that we're having a hard time at work because we do it as a team, we're like a family in our job
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment and corporate culture
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityFebruary 20, 2019
Good starting point for aspiring software engineer :) , you will be force to learn full stack development , no proper testing process, all request are urgent :D
Pros
best place to learn
Cons
Low salary, too much workload and pressure
Salary / Benefits
Diverse environment with low health benefits
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa CityFebruary 18, 2019
Manually made reports make it inefficient to create such workload. You need to learn the process in a holistic approach to know the solution for every root-cause analysis.
The Company must revise the health benefits to make it favorable atleast to the employee and must consider HMO instead of Benefit Limit. At first glance, you might think that the Benefit Limit is high, but as soon as you get familiar with the rates of the insitute, it is actually low and not enough. Parents are not covered in health benefit for single employees.
Pros
Meal subsidy, Rice Allowance, Familiar Culture, Sleeping Quarters, Lots of Institute Activities
Cons
Manual Reports, Low Health Benefits, Low Salary
it was ok
Lithotripsy Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 13, 2019
well i only stayed here short and there is nothing i can say here, the management is good, the workplace is very nice but the food is very expensive for your salary
Very fun my section
Butchery (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 23, 2019
Im happy to be part of this company us a staff but i need looking another job to know more experience any kind of work us well i learned thank you asian Hospital.
Pros
Free food
Cons
We have OVertime pay
Productive and Loved by the Employer
PURCHASING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  AlabangJanuary 22, 2019
they provide valuable contribution in handling a challenging purchasing position in a competent organization that offers long-term opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Result- Team Oriented Player with good Interpersonal skills and desire to endeavor for continuous improvement with strong morale and motivational skills.

Happy and SocialFriendly Place
Pros
Free Lunch and Breakfast and Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun, had experienced so much, learned so many things regarding patient care and the new technology
Regsitered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityDecember 11, 2018
The management are great. The staff are friendly. You feel like you’re home or hotel when you stay there even though you are admitted.

Working environment had been fun enough especially the health care team or the colleagues had so much bond to each other although sometimes its hectic or being toxic in the ward yet there is still time for having a good bonding with the group.
Competitive
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 6, 2018
Working here gave me a lot of learning because this was my first job. Having my co-workers who has been working there for a long time taught me techniques and how to handle various cases in an effective way. However, due to low salary and benefits, I have to look for a better opportunity.
Cons
Low Salary and Benefits
responsible and hardworking
Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Filinvest Drive Alabang MuntinlupaSeptember 20, 2018
I use to work a shifting time like 8am in the morning until 5pm in the afternoon and sometimes i work on a night shift 2pm in the afternoon until 10pm of the evening. I've learned a lot i know to handle some irate patients pwd persons and also senior citizens... i management my whole time in the billing because i need to because a lot of work i need to do on my job and focus on it. my workplace is also great because we sit each other with my colleagues side by side it was very fun. but the hardest part of my job there is when i was rush on time and some irate patient can't handle their feelings about the billings they have. but the most enjoyable part of my job is when i see some people are smiling at me because i did my job great!.
Pros
free allowance
Good Medical Team
Medicine House Physician (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 12, 2018
a typical day at work would start with daily handover of patients and daily patient rounds.
time management is definitely important as well as having good bedside manners.
having good rapport with patients as well as other hospital staff is also essential.
the hardest part of the job was to keep up with the grueling hours of work.
the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see your patients' progress
Pros
free lunch and medical coverage
For starting experience only
Admin Staff (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CitySeptember 7, 2018
Fun people to work with..Increase in salary is only based on performance not on additional work given. Work place is ok. Very up to date medical equipment. Culture, is something you have to deal with. Hardest part of the job is accepting that you never done enough for the job. But the most enjoyable is that when a patient gave you a "thank you" and become a friend.
Pros
with rice subsidy, meal allowance, free jacket, and shirts
Cons
medical benefit, more work less benefits
Salary / Benefits
A fun place to work with that has light-working environment
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 8, 2018
Learning growth is quite immense.
Work-life balance is achieved.
Management greatly values the employees.
Familial treatment towards one another.
Long hours during month-end closing.
You get to learn almost everything since there's a monthly reporting of each job handled by respective staffs.
Pros
Free meal and rice subsidy
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nurturing workplace.
I have learned a lot from this institution. the cases vary such as stroke patients, SCI, as well as Dysphagia and developmental disabilities which enhances our skills in handling different cases.
Salary / Benefits
fun and full of learning
In-patient Dispensing Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJune 6, 2018
My department was full of fun and friendly people. But I had trouble communicating with nurses due to their impatient and inconsiderate attitude. The nurses were also a little bossy when it comes to medication follow ups. Mostly, they don't consider that only 2 charging pharmacist are working per shift with a ratio of all floors plus ER,OR and DR; but the real problem with medication delay to be honest was the incompleteness of doctors' orders which could have been checked first by the nurses since the orders were "read back" to them before carrying it out.

The benefits need more improvement. HMO should be considered by the hospital since not all employees live nearby.

The overall experience of the job was fulfilling and it made me improve most of my skills and working attitude.
Pros
food allowance, free check-ups, free meds ( for 2 days)
Cons
low salary, no HMO, attitude nurses and some doctors, underpaid and overworked
Salary / Benefits
Challenging work and work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityMay 10, 2018
Asian Hospital and medical center offers global experties with a filipino heart. As an administrative assustant at specifically at the Perioperative services-operating room, it's been a very challenging job as regards to all aspects including pateint care staff and hospital guests. OR administrative assistant performs routinary administrative and clerical support to the department premises.
Pros
Meal allowance, rice subsidy, free dental check up and other health benefits