Asian Hospital and Medical Center Employee Reviews

For starting experience only
Admin Staff (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CitySeptember 7, 2018
Fun people to work with..Increase in salary is only based on performance not on additional work given. Work place is ok. Very up to date medical equipment. Culture, is something you have to deal with. Hardest part of the job is accepting that you never done enough for the job. But the most enjoyable is that when a patient gave you a "thank you" and become a friend.
Pros
with rice subsidy, meal allowance, free jacket, and shirts
Cons
medical benefit, more work less benefits
Salary / Benefits
A fun place to work with that has light-working environment
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 8, 2018
Learning growth is quite immense.
Work-life balance is achieved.
Management greatly values the employees.
Familial treatment towards one another.
Long hours during month-end closing.
You get to learn almost everything since there's a monthly reporting of each job handled by respective staffs.
Pros
Free meal and rice subsidy
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nurturing workplace.
Occupational Therapist - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa, PhilippinesJune 26, 2018
I have learned a lot from this institution. the cases vary such as stroke patients, SCI, as well as Dysphagia and developmental disabilities which enhances our skills in handling different cases.
Salary / Benefits
fun and full of learning
In-patient Dispensing Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJune 6, 2018
My department was full of fun and friendly people. But I had trouble communicating with nurses due to their impatient and inconsiderate attitude. The nurses were also a little bossy when it comes to medication follow ups. Mostly, they don't consider that only 2 charging pharmacist are working per shift with a ratio of all floors plus ER,OR and DR; but the real problem with medication delay to be honest was the incompleteness of doctors' orders which could have been checked first by the nurses since the orders were "read back" to them before carrying it out.

The benefits need more improvement. HMO should be considered by the hospital since not all employees live nearby.

The overall experience of the job was fulfilling and it made me improve most of my skills and working attitude.
Pros
food allowance, free check-ups, free meds ( for 2 days)
Cons
low salary, no HMO, attitude nurses and some doctors, underpaid and overworked
Salary / Benefits
Challenging work and work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityMay 10, 2018
Asian Hospital and medical center offers global experties with a filipino heart. As an administrative assustant at specifically at the Perioperative services-operating room, it's been a very challenging job as regards to all aspects including pateint care staff and hospital guests. OR administrative assistant performs routinary administrative and clerical support to the department premises.
Pros
Meal allowance, rice subsidy, free dental check up and other health benefits
Salary / Benefits
the work culture is productive and meaningful
Communication Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Alabang MuntinlupaMay 4, 2018
Asian Hospital and Medical Center allows us employees to express ourselves based on the talents we have i myself became more aware of my own giftedness to share with my job and for the entire institution. i feel proud to be part of this noble company.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun.and also we work as a team
Nursing aide (Former Employee) –  Manila philippinesFebruary 26, 2018
Working in asian hispital.helps me to meet different kind of people specially does old people who need to look after.and even patient who need extra care.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
16 hours
Typical day at work
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Alabang MuntinlupaJanuary 26, 2018
A typical day at work was very tiring . the hospital has a lot of patients and at the time that I was working there , the laboratory was understaff . But my workmates are friendly and we had an awesome manager . patients are friendly as well.
Salary / Benefits
State-of-the-art equipments for diagnostic and surgical procedures
Staff Nurse (Emergency Room) (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaJanuary 10, 2018
Everyday starts with the usual nurse-to-nurse endorsements before the shift starts. Charge nurse will do an occular survey of the unit to ensure that the nurse to patient ratio is equally divided. Each time a patient enters the Emergency Room, the nurses will assess the patient and then will be treated afterwards. The hardest part of the job is when a patient suffers from a cardiac arrest and needs to be revived. The most enjoyable part of the job is the experience itself, I have learned a lot of things during my span of work at Asian Hospital and Medical Center.
Pros
Different experiences and learnings
Cons
Shortage of staff
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place with gym
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRNovember 23, 2017
Working in Asian Hospital everyday is productive and challenging as you meet different kinds of people with different needs and you have to assist them in a unique way. I learned to be patient while I do my work everyday no matter how busy I am. The management is supportive to the employees. They listen to every employees' problem. The workplace makes your job easier because of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in Asian Hospital. The hardest part of the job is when you see someone suffers and you did everything to ease the suffering. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet different kinds of people may it be your patients or new staff in the area and get to be friends with them.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
long hours of work
Fun workplace
Senior Intern (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CitySeptember 28, 2017
Working at Asian Hospital and Medical Center is a great privilege for this hospital offers not only state of the art services but also ensures quality services for its patients.
Pros
Modern Facilities
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Medical Secretary,/ nurse (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CitySeptember 25, 2017
Good hospital, very accomodating employees, The place is very classy and clean. Happy to become a part of big company like Asian Hospital and medical center.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Lack of benefits. Low salary
Salary / Benefits
More bullier workmates especially the in-patient assistant manager,clinical pharmacy asst.manager and the supervisor
In-Patient Dispensing Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  2205 Civic Drive,Filinvest City,AlabangSeptember 23, 2017
Very good managing service giving by the hospital but when it comes to workplace such our department there are more bulliers, and over the belt concerns to you given by your assistant manangers and supervisors.Poor staffing,no compassion to staff,you ended-up crying.
Pros
Paymaya, service incentive leaves etc, rice subsidy, health insurance, free gym, discounts at cafeteria, different bonuses
Cons
More bullier workmates
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and friendly environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CitySeptember 9, 2017
This is a good company to start with. You can build a strong career foundation in here because the company gives you the necessary training and experience that you need that you can use in the near future.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
toxic clients
Salary / Benefits
Major primary hospital withe tertiary care facilities
Orthopedic House Staff Physician (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaSeptember 7, 2017
The work load was just right. Working in a private facility for the first time shed some light on the pros and cons of training in a government vs. private hospital.
Very professional work place
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Filinvest City Alabang MuntinlupaAugust 8, 2017
Asian Hospital and Medical Center is a great organization not only with its medical advancements but with its professional and organized structure of management. The atmosphere in the hospital is very motivating with the modern setting and the fellow workmates.
Pros
Health Benefits and Allowances
Cons
Long Hours, Hard if you're far from the company
Admission Associate (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaAugust 6, 2017
Just having the graveyard shift. So much fun with workmates, easy to be with. The Hospital is clean and it feels like your not in a Hospital environment.
Pros
Free Meal allowance
Cons
Shifting schedule
Developed Experience and Skills
Intern (Former Employee) –  Corporate CommunicationsAugust 1, 2017
As an intern of Asian Hospital and Medical Center, I was able to learn and experience what it takes to become an effective marketer, I was able to become a part of company events and I also encountered situations that I did not experience in college.
I had fun working there
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 26, 2017
Asian Hospital is my first job after I graduated and I was blessed to be given the opportunity to be part of the pre opening team. I also was promoted from a Receptionist to An Executive Assistant for the Vp for support services.
Pros
Everyone including the top management are very supportive
Cons
Benefits and salary is not yet competitive during that time
Salary / Benefits
very modern hospital and very nice place to learn.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alabang Muntinlupa City PhilippinesJuly 22, 2017
on my experience here in this hospital.i have no regret working here because all of the staff and heads are very accomodating and easy to get along with.so you will be learn more on your job.