Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Reviews

Philippines44 reviews
Collaborative and Fun
Arcadis have been implementing a work life balance and management are approachable. Project are focus on digitalization and global competitivenes are align
Salary / Benefits
A challenging fast paced environment
This is one of the best companies I have worked with, they give good salaries to employees plus incentives. We also have special events to entertain employees.
Good Salary and Benefits
*Very pleasing work environment
*Seniors are very approachable

*The hardest part of the job: some OT are not paid.

*Most enjoyable part: good salary pay
Salary / Benefits
opportunity of learning is great
the opportunity of learning is great
there will be different software training program

people are kind and very respectful

good compensation benefits
Great benefits
One of the company with great benefits. They value their people. Working environment is the best, great colleagues and multiple social events. Work-life balanced indeed.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun workplace with group of engineers.
Typical work on calculations, design based international standards technical specification. I learned new ideas on RTTV calculations for Permitting documentation. The workplace is fun.
Benefits / Job Culture / Management
Benefits are excellent, The job workplace are good to start your profession, training are available at the company. You can learn at lot about quantity surveying.
Salary / Benefits
They always require overtime without pay
I have experienced doing overtime without pay because of the project deadlines and heavy workload. I remember in the past year wherein we have to stay and work until the project is finished, we stayed until 11pm just to finish a project. They were also strict when you’ll file a leave, both sick leave and vacation leave. You always have to consider if there are projects to be affected should you ever need to take an unexpected vacation leave. The only good thing is that they have a health card for their employees.
Worked as an Intern
Worked only as an intern. Only paid for the allowance. But overall experience was great. Was exposed to quantity surveying which gave me a path to my career.
high standardt of quantity surveying
high standardt of quantity surveying

Arcadis help our clients to address the toughest challenges they are facing in the market today and improve the quality of life for cities and communities we live in.
Good Company for Experience
With regards to experience, Arcadis Philippines, Inc. is really exceptional. They have trainings and a lot pf projects to work on. However, salary and benefits isn't fairly provided, given the workload.
General
The basic salary is kind of low compared to other companies but maybe it is because of the benefits they are offering. They have a lot of company events where an employee can interact to his superior.
Salary / Benefits
they have a lot of activities that will help individuals to enhance thei+ r ability t
in our job doing, we just check all the standards of the drawings editing, draft from the scratch all the drawing for the tender design for the clients. This company has good working place where you can feel comfortable while doing your job, having a nice people, very kind boss that will help you to enhance your ability to expand your knowledge on you field.
Pros
every quarter they have snacks for the quarterly meeting
Cons
Na
Great Benefit
They offer great benefit on employee. The salary is very competitive. The projects are also complex and challenging. The mentors are willing to teach you.
Pros
Great Benefit
Cons
it's a sinking ship there's no job security anymore anyone can be fired anytime
Salary / Benefits
Diverse client and offers a variety of things to learn in terms of accounting
I have learned to collaborate with diverse counterpart through the Intercompany accounting. Colleagues are fun to work with. Some tasks are stimulating.
Healthy work place
A working environment that is supportive of people's growth and development and greatly values integrity, professionalism, teamwork, innovation and client focus
arcadis
Give opportunity to work outside country, give more training, sharing ideas, cool bosses, allowed to communicate with the boss, nice environment and flexible time.
Pros
flexible time
Good place to stay
The sad part of being an Arcadian is the low salary and the unexpected turn down of projects, but the rest are nice and you will be able to stay. The benefits are nice unlike any other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits, nice workplace, supportive bosses, flexitime, and work-life balance.
Arcadis has very good management, bosses really think about the welfare of their employees. They want everyone to grow. There are performance reviews taken by both employee and supervisor to ensure the career growth of the employee.
The benefits are superb — high salary, paid/convertable to cash leaves, hmo, bonuses, overtime pay.

Nice working environment. Everyone are doing their jobs without pressure but still doing their best.
Pros
Good compensation and benefits
Cons
High workforce, low work demand.
Good Working Environment and Management
The team exhibits teamwork, good communication between different departments and the management gives importance to the employees. The company truly commits to the core values.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun environment and workmates
Has a very high standard company, on my 2years in this company I really learned a lot, actually I really love my job in Arcadis, since the environment is very cooperative. Arcadis will challenge you to show your best. Many trainings and self enhancement during on your employment, which will make you better in your specialization
Pros
Social activities were done every season
Cons
Everydays beyond 8 hours work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.
Arcadis Reviews by Location