Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 938 reviews matching the search See all 13,052 reviews
Productive and fun co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 14, 2019
Customer Service is one of the very challenging work that i handled,Since it's my first time in a BPO industry.But Alorica given me a chance to prove that i have a potential in this kind of industry. I always thought that as a call center agent or rather say a customer service representative is a very difficult job for me, because if i can rate from 1-5 my English communication, i will rate it into 3. But then again Alorica help me a lot to enhance my English communication and my writing skills. Alorica is my second home, everyone is a friendly and very humbled.
Salary / Benefits
Alorica is an awesome company
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityOctober 14, 2019
Alorica is an awesome company to be a part of—from the ever changing environment, to the multiple opportunities. I just celebrated my sixth year with the company, and I am proud to say, ‘I am Alorica!’
Typical day at work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  PasayOctober 13, 2019
Typical day at work was just assisting customers with their technical problems with their internet connection, home phone and emails. I learned how to troubleshoot devices and I was able to improve my communication skills. The management is good and the workplace was very nice as well as the agents and leaders. I did not encounter any difficulties with the job because the leaders are very attentive and willing to assist anytime. The most enjoyable part was they always throw parties, team lunch and leaders are always game to do team buildings.
Pros
happy environment
Very nice work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 9, 2019
Customer Service is one of the very challenging work that i handlled, because u didn't see the people on the other line some people are irate ,friendly , patience . Im happy to help people when i recieved a call on the other line.
Productive and fun co-workers
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 8, 2019
I learn a lot from this group of people. I won't have any skills if I didn't meet them. A good working environment and some days are stress-free. I miss this company.
Salary / Benefits
Less demanding job when it comes to the requirement
CSR (Current Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 8, 2019
The company provides a resonable salary , health care including other standard benefits. The management is strict when it comes to attendance. Under probationary period, they are very strict about the attendance. Team managers may constantly be frustrated with not-so-good members. However, the facilities such as sleeping quarters and comfort room are all very clean and well kept.
Pros
Lots of events
Cons
The nature of work is the same all day.
Salary / Benefits
Its not bad but its not that good as well.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 6, 2019
A great place to start over. Has a great feel in it. However, it kind of lack of oppurtunities to grow and advancement. But definitely had a good time.
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sm lipaOctober 6, 2019
Good company, they know how to treat the employee well. When it comes to compensation, they provide it very well. And all the benifits are great specially the health benifits.
Well Compensated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasOctober 5, 2019
I am very well compensated with Alorica. I also love my workmates. Since this was my very first time I learned lots of things with the company. If I were to choose I will definitely go back to Alorica.
Salary / Benefits
They care about thier clients or customers. They provide good customer service. As an employee there are no big incentives if you reach your goal
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 4, 2019
It's not a toxic environment. You can work there and go home with a smiling face. If you rreach your goal in giving customer service, they appreciate it but no incentives, sometimes there is but it's small.
Salary / Benefits
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  IT Park, Cebu and Alphaland, MakatiOctober 3, 2019
Management was good and I had a good relationship with our director. She was an awesome person and boss to work for.
I had a great time working for the company. There was camaraderie among the rank and file.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good environment to enhance your communication skills.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 3, 2019
Alorica is a very good environment to enhance your skills. Communication skills is a must in the customer service industry. As well as critical thinking and multitasking is very much enhanced in a place like this..
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityOctober 3, 2019
Sometimes it is easy to work with the company and the account I handled being a front-liner customer representative. We are the first to handle customer's inquiry, problems and questions about the product they want, they buy, they bought since we handle a online shopping account.
Salary / Benefits
During my time, it was a place where you can hone and maximize your leadership skills.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasSeptember 28, 2019
It was a healthy, fun and good on a daily basis. I have learned so much on how to coach and mentor agents to perform well. The management also gave me the chance and opportunity to excel and improve on every tasks given to me.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 25, 2019
Productive and fun place co workers are very good they are willing to help any work management are also good they appreciate the people in productions
Pros
Free food and
Cons
Short break, health care
Salary / Benefits
Incompetent managers, low salary and worst environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CentrisSeptember 22, 2019
GET THIS! You only get your health card after 6 months of probation so it means when you get sick you have to pay for yourself (even if you got sick during work time) not only that, it has the lowest basic pay for a BPO but they demand so much TRAINING FOR NEW UPDATES EVERY SINGLE DAY.

THEY HAVE INCOMPETENT MANAGERS!!!! MANAGERS WHO DOESNT HKNOW THE PRODUCT!
Salary / Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 19, 2019
People are easy to get along with. Even people who are in a high position tries to make personal connections to the agents Such great workplace, agents opinion are important which you really love about the company.
Awesome job
Operations Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos NorteSeptember 18, 2019
The work environment was a call center setting. Each person took approximately 170 calls per day. We wore headsets and we answered calls that were on a rotating system. The culture was a diverse population and everyone worked together and everyone assisted one another.
Competitive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 17, 2019
The company provides incentives to employees who possess great work attitude and great customer service. The company also provide necessary training each and every time.
Work Conducive and Good Colleagues
Data Service Manager, Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CitySeptember 9, 2019
As an SME, not only I handle clients but also my peers. Guiding and helping them whenever possible. Support from managers and higher operations is visible. what i love about the job was I am still able to communicate with my peers during work hours and that helps takes a bit of stress.