Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 995 reviews matching the search See all 13,667 reviews
HR is rude!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 15, 2020
I got a call from the company and they can't even talk professionally! The tone and how they talk to people like they aren't professionals make me wonder if its even worth it to be in this company! No wonder the ratings are so bad.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good, I love some of the people out there. But sometimes you can not avoid to hate someone.
Health care Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos NorteJanuary 13, 2020
I noticed that Alorica is a maintaining what they have started, and I also noticed that when they need people or agent they will provide something if you refer someone to work over. And they are also offering something when calamity has arrived. But I have it when you loose something they are not allowing you to review the CCTV and there reason is “You should be responsible to your belongings”
Salary / Benefits
The job is fine but it's kinda stressful to go to work sometime because the shift starts at 12 am and it's kinda far and sometimes I have to commute
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  San Nicolas Ilocos NorteJanuary 13, 2020
The job is okay but the salary is too kinda low sometimes the security is not good because they don't review CCTV once you lost important things in the office.
Pros
Covered with medical
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The management varries on the person who is in the position
Customer Service Representative ( Non-voice) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 12, 2020
The company should follow what they had promised and should be on time on giving the incentives and other benefits.

The company is very good, my experienced is only on a specific account where I work because it really varries on the people who is in the position
bad pay
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiJanuary 8, 2020
the management will give you so many task that you are not being paid well for it. the team leaders are not well trained, they always pass their work load to their agents.
Salary / Benefits
Over all a great experience.
Customer Care Specialist (T Mobile USA) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 7, 2020
It was a great company, Alorica. They have a comfortable place/building. People are nice.The reason I left is because I wanted to work from home to take care of my 4 year old daughter.
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 4, 2020
nice to develop customer service skills, good workplace, i learned how to be a good customer service representative, enhanced your speaking ability, gain a lot of friends
Bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 4, 2020
The management is not good i asked for a terminal leave , at first they said it will be possible but after few days they said that it cannot be done..
Salary / Benefits
Alorica is good for starters
Manager, Operations (Current Employee) –  BGCJanuary 4, 2020
Alorica is a good venue for starters but not if you want to move up the ladder. Starters starts at 14,000 and they have multiple sites available all throughout the country with big account and multiple logos although they have Low budget for Annual Performance Increase.
good experience
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 2, 2020
It's a job where you can enjoy and explore and meet new people. you will love how they treat you inside and outside the company. you don't need to worry about your job.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Dell - Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 1, 2020
Worl environment is good and co workers are good, Compensation is not that competitive compared to other BPO companies good incentives and HMO is good also.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is not enough for the amount of work that we do
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityDecember 27, 2019
Salary is not enough for the amount of work that we do. We are one of the biggest bpo company in the philippines and yet the salary that we receive is not enough to pay my bills and buy my daily necessitie but the weok environment is a bit fun.
Non-competitive compensation package
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CubaoDecember 25, 2019
There are many companies that will provide you better working environment and better value for the kind of work you put in. Over emphasis on attendance infractions with little regard to employee safety during time of harsh weather conditions. If you made extra money from sales, you will lose that commission automatically the moment you tender your resignation (which is totally ridiculous since it is commission and not retention bonus).
Pros
At least, you have work
Cons
Non competitive compensation package and/other benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 22, 2019
I enjoy working in alorica. I miss my colleagues, the trainings, the stress..
I miss the team building
The company parties
Smoking area
Friendly team managers and product trainors
Updates on the account
I learn a lot how to manage angry people and solve their issues.
I learn to be punctual
I learn that sleep is important
Approachable coworkers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport ZoneDecember 20, 2019
If it is your 1st job as an CSR i highly reccomend this job for you(for UPS account only)but for some people who already have a BPO expirience they doesn't appreciate the salary of this company.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 19, 2019
I had a wonderful time working in Alorica because of my team leader and teammates. They helped me with everything I needed and there was no discrepancy when it comes to salary
Salary / Benefits
Love your employees. They are the main reasons why your company exists.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityDecember 12, 2019
Overall, the company is not pro employee. It's all about business and they don't care about their employees even if you have worked with them for a very long time.
Salary / Benefits
Learn how to solve problems
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Matina,davao cityDecember 8, 2019
I learn a lot of things about the product and helps me how to resolve issues from the customers and provide them a correct resolution for them to get satisfied.extends your patience and builds your character.putting your shoes to them.enhances your communication skills.
Great company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 5, 2019
Friendly environment, approachable bosses. Good salary and incentives. Easy account. Mentors will help you to learn the process. They won't stop until you become an expert.
Salary / Benefits
Give more opportunities to employees to grow
Sourcing Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasDecember 4, 2019
Need to work wise to survive since it is a graveyard shift. Natural BPO environment and irate customers will always be there. A typical work at night but and helped me to grow better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K