AirAsia Employee Reviews

It id s fun work place
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 24, 2019
People there are very nice to work with! During my on the job training my trainer made sure that I am learn as much as I can, that im not there just to photocopy and scan documents, they gave me tasks that I might use on my future career such as handling accounts, reading and replying to emails and even attend meetings!
love to work hard
On-the-job Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 23, 2019
i like to work as a team and like to gain knowledge and skills. it's a great opportunity if there was a platform to showcase the skills what i have inside.
Pros
transport support
Cons
break time or pray time
Very Good
Guest Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMarch 26, 2019
This is a you population company with employees smiling almost every time despite the job.

Good salary and benefits, AirAsia takes care of its employees.

Good working Environment.

Workload is a little more compare to some airlines especially in manila..
Salary / Benefits
We have all for one, one for all culture
Ground Crew (Current Employee) –  Pasay cityDecember 10, 2018
It's fun to work in Airasia and they have a good travel benefits for their employee. They send their staffs to work in Malaysia since this company is. Owned and managed by Malaysians. We are hired directly by Airasia Philippines. We can travel for a cheap price including our families and some of our friends.
Pros
Discounts in travel
Cons
Short breaks
Challenging and fun
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  Puerto PrincesaJuly 19, 2018
We help guest service to check in passengers. We also help passengers to check in themselves through Air Asia's kiosk. At the boarding gate we check passengers boarding pass if they are in the right flight. The management is good because they follow the rules and regulations. In terms of work culture they are fun to be with because they are very hospitable to us. The hardest part of my job is talking to passengers who have complains tho its normal but for me sometimes its hard specially if they don't know how to speak english. Ofcourse the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see the passengers are satisfied with my service.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Standing long hours
Productive and workaholic
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 4, 2018
I have the strength to work with loyalty, dedication and determination to succeed my goal and my company's goal. I am willing to stay with one company as long as they want me to accomodate on their offers.
Pros
Free lunches
Nice experience
Ground Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 28, 2018
Learned alot during training. Explored new places and made new friends but unhappy with my stay. Before you apply, make sure if this is the job for you because there's no turning back.
Benefits
Cons
Colleagues, Unfairness, Bullying
Great working environment
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  PasayNovember 5, 2017
Great working environment, Diverse culture, trainings are provided to the employees for competency. Competitive salary and benefits. enjoyable part of working is helping the passengers.
Pros
Travel Benefits
Cons
Salary deduction.
Fun people to work with
On-the-job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 20, 2017
I'm only a trainee in air asia but they treat us as a normal employee, we're doing what the normal aircraft mechanics will do, such as, removal and installation of Landing gear wheels, and etc.
Enjoyable workplace with Volleyball court
Trainee (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 9, 2017
As a trainee, they helped me in my first days. As time goes by, you are just enjoying your work. Everything is in an SOP so seldom problems arise. I never had a problem at work.
Very satisfactory
A320 Captain (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 30, 2017
The company I work for has an "excellent" job culture having a light professional atmosphere. In the six years since joining, I've seen an even greater improvement from within the company and its corporate culture. I've also moved up and have been promoted to other tasks which I am thankful for .
My primary reason for seeking new opportunities center on the deteriorating urban setting of Manila and its congested surroundings. Traffic around the city is a serious daily issue. Of equal or perhaps my greatest concern is the peace and order issues that remain and the possibility that this can only get worse in the near future.
Pros
Relaxed Professional atmosphere
Cons
Very limited parking facilities for employees
Fun Diverse Culture
Cabin Steward (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 5, 2017
Career advancement, Fun working environment
Innovative
Compose of young and energetic team
Work life balance is fair enough
Generous on giving out bonus
Pros
Travel Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
Combination of Fun and Work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 2, 2017
Busy work schedule on a daily basis.
It Isn’t Easy but It Is Manageable.
Happy environment and colleagues.
Team effort to be able to meet our goal.
Coaching and Huddle.
Salary / Benefits
The training did very well and I learned a lot
Trainee (Former Employee) –  PasayDecember 27, 2016
I am at the domestic airport, assisting passengers with their flight, specially in boarding gates. I also assist passengers with the self service kiosk, just in case they have questions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime
Team Leader / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PHDecember 19, 2016
* Upon arrival at the office, I will check my email and sharepoint for updates such as new guidelines, products, service, status flight and any pending email from clients and managers.
* Time management
* I usually check my agents from time to time if I need to conduct a huddle
* My co workers are very kind and we help each other
* The hardest part of my job was working alone due to luck of man power specially when there was a flight cancellation
* The most enjoyable part was we treat each other as family.
Living the AirAsia Brand
Ancillary Officer (Current Employee) –  PasayOctober 18, 2016
My day to day work here is coordinating with different departments to accomplish a certain work. I handle upcoming event for Ancillary like launching of products and etc. I also develop a quarterly plan for our Campaigns and initiatives for Ancillary products. I also give the product knowledge for cabin crew re-current training quarterly for Inflight products. I also monitor take up rates for the inflight products.

Hardest part or my work is the marketing of the ancillary products, because it's still a learning process for me in marketing a certain product but from time to time I learn something new and that's something I am excited about, venturing a new field.

The most enjoyable part is I get to travel for training, seminars and meetings that would improve my career. The culture of ASEAN, I learned allot of cultures and some languages on our counterparts in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and India.
Salary / Benefits
It's really so much fun working there!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalibo, AklanSeptember 27, 2016
Working in an airline is such one of the privilege I have ever had. It's one of my dreams to work there, and I'm really thankful! Thanks to it! Kudos.
nice
Technical Support, desktop support. (Current Employee) –  PasaySeptember 26, 2016
when airasia and zestair merge benefits and work is increase and our expected salary are not. we are waiting to their promise the arrangement of position and salary.
nice workplace
Technical Support(All Airport Stations) (Current Employee) –  pasaySeptember 26, 2016
no stable management but company will survive and i need to enhance my knowledge and i decide to work in abroad. all my team are nice.
Ok
Desktop Support/Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  PasaySeptember 26, 2016
Good place to work but top management handling of rank and file employees are bad. Also Management positions are sometimes filled by incompetent people
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Horrible Boss