Acquire Bpo

Acquire Bpo Employee Reviews

Philippines38 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun and productive work environment
People oriented and good leadership training. I was given the opportunity to grow and learn different competencies. My director & client were supportive.
Australian Account with Dayshift Schedule
Works from Monday to Friday with a weekends off.
Very competitive salary depending on the account that you handle.

The department that I'am with is very generous and doesn't care if they give big incentives as long as you hit your quota.

Year end party is always spectacular.
Salary / Benefits
homey kind of environment where everyone know everyone
it is not the usual office type of job since the management sees to it that everyone enjoys what they are doing. What is hard is competing with yourself to achieve your daily quota as I was in a sales acct.
Work Life Balance
Acquire BPO is very dynamic and culture oriented.
They're very nice in treating their employee.

They have a culture of family oriented environment.

I would recommend this company to my friends.
Work-life balance
I worked in Acquire for almost a year and had a very rough start. The account I was handling pulled out during Training so I was in limbo for a couple of weeks. When my "BOSS" told me I will be moved to a different campaign, I was ok with it. However, there was no proper endorsement happened. I went to the Manager alone without any aid. During my onboarding, there were lots of misunderstanding on my job role. I had to figure it out alone! Latter during my stay, I figured out my job description and carried it out alone.
fun workplace
Ensuring post-review of priority 1 incidents
Chairing the incident and problem review meetings

Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy

Notifying the participants in the Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed

Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner

Responding to the Incident Analysts regarding escalation issues in a timely and appropriate fashion

Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Service Desk

And Incident Management” and carries out the respective reporting

Procedure.
Productive and fun environment
Friendly working environment,very supportive employees,with creative leaders.New management with average salary.Close family culture environment:but difficult metrics.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
average salary and difficult metrics
Salary / Benefits
Fun and nice working environment with Acquire
Colleagues and Superiors are nice and fun to with. Though they are professional when it comes to work.

I have gained a lot of techniques when it comes to sales and was really helpful
Pros
incentives, flexible schedules
Unreal recruitment process
That one day process is not true. We were ask to come back 3 days in a row just go through the exams and interviews and then no results at all until we went there ourselves in one of their offices to verify just to find out that we need to be reprofiled. Then were asked to go back again the next day for another batch on interviews in another site. It feels like they would really make you suffer for a job. It was a horrible experience.
Pros
The recruiters are quite nice and warm.accounts are dayshift.
Cons
Exams are still on papers Its 2019 its should paperless already to save mother nature, Endless recruitment dramas
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my stay with acquire
Acquire bpo company molded me to be the best out of me. I was also promoted as the highest level for beong sales aaaociates in less than a year of my stay. Acquire jelped their employee to bring out the beat quality of them.
Productive, fun and nurturing
Once within the floor, you will not feel the usual BPO atmosphere. With Acquire, you will feel like it's your 2nd home. With friends who treat you like family, you will never feel left out and alone. This is the culture that helped me build the confidence to stay with the company.
Employee Satisfaction Oriented
Fun working environment with competitive compensation package. Most campaigns are in the morning with fixed weekends off that provides work-life balance. They have several engagement activities for the employees consistently.
Pros
competitive compensation package, day shift
Cons
Lack of structure/processes
good company
everything is okay from the people down to the mamagement
typical day at work is busy but at the same time enjoyable and fun

would love to work with the people I used to work with before again in the future
The company is great
There is a work life balance, and everyone in the company is willing to help. The big advantage of the company is its dayshift jobs. I always get along with me peers at work, specially those within my department. Everyone is a family.
Salary / Benefits
Very welcoming workplace especially to newcomers.
In my 250 hr. Internahip there is never a single day that i have not learned something. Wveryday is an experience for me to grow professionally and served as an inspiration for me to progress everyday.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Slightly stressful environment.
iPrimus Campaign
-never ending change in management
-lacks consistency

-stressful management and environment

-they tend create rules that make no sense at all

-bad compensation
Fun working environment
With Acquire BPO our motto is work life balanced. Fun working environment and they have an excellent employee engagement. I've never encounter issues when it come to my pay/salary most specially with my benefits.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Good place to build foundation
Company does not look at tenurity as long as you are capable you will be promoted. Location is also accessible to most people living in Metro Manila. Plenty of restaurants for you to enjoy your lunch
Workplace Culture
Its very hard especially when introduce to a new culture. We really have to study and learned the new culture for us to adopt and perform on our jobs.
Pros
A lot of employee engagements(Sports and family activities)
Cons
Long hour of travel(on and off to work)
Stability of accounts
I have been transferred to different accounts due to account pull outs. I still take it as a challenge to be able to adopt on different accounts and LOB . I am willing to learn more and be able to improve myself more.
Pros
Hmo
Cons
Account pull outs
Productive and fun
Acquire provides good work environment. Worked directly with CMO who gave me freehand to strategize. She helped me progress my career, including asking about my career desires, suggesting new projects to build those skills, and giving me time to grow in those skills.