Ace Hardware
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews

Secured company
When it comes to security and established AHPI could offer that. Salary and benefits wise? Not so sure. Fast-paced and competitive work place since day one. New management in HR took over so it will be focused to become an hr business partner each every hr assistants to senior manager.
Work ambiance so excellent
If I have a chance to work ace hardware outside Philippines. I'm earn lots of experience especially in identifying hardware products.. To organize ang arrange the stock very well.. To work under pressure...it so much fun working with ace hardware without boring moments
Excellent
I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc
productive and energetic staff
i'm working 8 hrs a day monday-saturday except sunday. I learned good communication to costumers. most enjoyable part is we have a year end party and they gave us a bonus on the 12th month of the year .
Good Company
Develops young professional to be more competitive in a business world. Also gives more knowledge and training to its employee in terms of good customer service.
enjoyable and fastpaced
one of the best management i have ever been a part this is because of the rules and regulations that strictly observe and practice especially by superiors of the store
Very good experience
Accomodating and learning a lot of things. Management is treating you a leader which you can help your team increasing their development and sales skills
productive and fun workplace
I've from Sm Southmall Branch Ace Hardware. The staff and management was so accommodating. I learned a lot from them. They have a good environment and workplace.
Pros
no free food
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Focus on your job description, dont lisyen to negative feedback just give your best
When i was in ace hardware i meet the true friends that help each other if needed, support there colluege to do the best they can and never under estimate and judge your colluege.
Productive and fun workplace
I've learned a lot in my experience in ACE HARDWARE PHIL., It was fun at the same even it gives me pressure in a day and we work as family in the workplace we are helping each others to get job done that's why it makes easier to are everyday day job in the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of things to learn in ace hardware, Its such a great place for me as fresh graduate to work.
Ace hardware will surely be a good place to work for if you are a fresh graduate. In my experience, time keeping, Salestalking, competition, Bonding, Hardware items, Customer service, and other basic things in store will surely adapt.
Its okay
Its okay for they have complete benifits. They are also giving the employees the same amount of salary like the others. They also give double pay. But overtime is not fairly given.
Salary / Benefits
I've learn how to make inventory in warehouse section and the difficult part is to organize all the items i recieved form the deliver but its ok i work hard .
Salary / Benefits
Ilove to work in acehardware...5star!
As i experience working in acehardware im glad and its my pleasure bec i worked with a team and good co workers,as well my managers and store manager..they are really nice in all ...
Product knowledge
Business, people, controll.
Product knowledge, installing

Productive management

Great.

Customer complain

Assisting custmer, give good service,teamwork
Salary / Benefits
The best company I have encountered so far
I have nothing to say about my former work, sales clerk. It molds to a better person and makes you interact with other people. I've learnt to become more responsive and it nurtures my patience. I love being with Ace Family coz it makes you as a person.
Productive and Fun Workplace
I work 6 days a week. I learned how to deal with people around me and how to communicate with them. The workplace is in marketing side. The hardest part that I experienced is to deal with person who are angry. I enjoyed every moment and happenings in the company.
Happiness
Having a great experience with this company makes me feel so matured at that time. The most enjoyable part of the job is a good conduction of employees between manager and other employees
Salary / Benefits
I work in ace hardware only 6 months because 6 months contract only.
Ace hardware was good company regarding the benefits, atmosphere, management But only 6 months contract. When i was outright or direct in ace hardware, I was handled there all products specially in plumbing area. We assist the customer will smile and assist what they need and want. Introduced new product in ace hardware and be friendly. Refilled all items and clean
Good company
The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities.
However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.