Ace Hardware Employee Reviews

Product knowledge, installing
Productive management
Great.
Customer complain
Assisting custmer, give good service,teamwork
Salary / Benefits
The best company I have encountered so far
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  PagadianJanuary 1, 2020
I have nothing to say about my former work, sales clerk. It molds to a better person and makes you interact with other people. I've learnt to become more responsive and it nurtures my patience. I love being with Ace Family coz it makes you as a person.
Happiness
Counter Bagger (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt MakatiDecember 25, 2019
Having a great experience with this company makes me feel so matured at that time. The most enjoyable part of the job is a good conduction of employees between manager and other employees
Salary / Benefits
I work in ace hardware only 6 months because 6 months contract only.
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  PHDecember 15, 2019
Ace hardware was good company regarding the benefits, atmosphere, management But only 6 months contract. When i was outright or direct in ace hardware, I was handled there all products specially in plumbing area. We assist the customer will smile and assist what they need and want. Introduced new product in ace hardware and be friendly. Refilled all items and clean
Good company
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  SM City Trece MartiresDecember 10, 2019
The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities.
However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.
Best
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasDecember 5, 2019
Have a feeling of promotion in their, good salary and have a nice employees to work with. Have benefits and good place to work. good superior and have a chance of promotion
Salary / Benefits
No problem in the company, the people working is
Selling Clerk (Former Employee) –  Western VisayasNovember 28, 2019
The company was great but the way they manage was quite not right. The manager had favoritisms, some of the selling personnel are stealing merchandise
Fun but stressful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, PhilippinesNovember 16, 2019
Fun in the sense of my co-workers as so cheerfully every day you come to work and a bit stressful because of the fast-paced and competitiveness of the establishment so we should push our items to be sold especially were seasonal crew of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Full duty standing to assist customers
Sales clerk (Former Employee) –  PHNovember 12, 2019
Whole duty assisting Customers , I learned how to be good at my work place . The enjoyable part is even though we are standing whole day and assisting customers we are enjoying what we are doing.
fun workplace
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  SM City North EDSANovember 11, 2019
i learned how to communicate well with the costumer and how to manage your items specially inventory. Since the manager is change the management becamemore under pressure but still i can handle it
stock-man
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 6, 2019
Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers place orders. Works in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. May involve heavy lifting. And also we assists an inventory or store manager in overseeing and maintaining a store's supply of products and equipment. An inventory clerk involves keeping track of all products and supplies, ensuring that stock is organized, and assisting in the unloading and processing deliveries
Great work Place
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  SM North wing BacolodOctober 26, 2019
Ace is a great work place, Because I've learned how to be patient and how to communicate with verbal communication. The hardest part of the is claims the customer item but with the help of the team and self confident I made it enjoyable.
fun workplace
sales utility clerk (Former Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetOctober 13, 2019
employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.
Pros
good working environment
Productive everyday
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati philippinesOctober 11, 2019
It's very nice and helpful because i learned so may things and It enhance my skills in sales.. We help each otheer to hit our monthly sales and daily sales.
Fun work Experience
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityOctober 3, 2019
I learn a lot professionally and it enhances my leadership skills, and I able to gain more customers and friends during my working tenure as Store Supervisor, though the work is very tough to handle we still manage to handle and give right customer service satisfaction to our valued customers
Fun workplace
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 18, 2019
No stress in this company , no pressure very fun workplace , manager is very kind and also all my workmates is all my friends . I'm very happy that I'm hired to this company.
Pros
Coffee break
Cons
Exact in and out
Good management and policy
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  cauayan city, Isabela, PhilippinesSeptember 13, 2019
A place where you can learn a lot of staff . since this company has many things to offer such as household, electronics, car accessories, furniture and any other products.
Cleanliness, Generous co-workers
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 10, 2019
The working place is very clean and those employees are very generous. There is a lot of invoices but it was really organize well. You need to workhard so that you can finish those invoices on time.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Helpful, we took you to improve your skills
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 31, 2019
Ace Hardware, is like your home, they see person that you teach to improve your knowledge here company, i learned many things in Hardware, I liked the Lawn and Garden Section, i learned to know about plants.
Pros
They have a Helpful Place, that none other Hardware
Cons
No work no pay
Productive and Good Services
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Carlos City Neg. Occ. PhilippinesAugust 30, 2019
I am Sales Utility Clerk at Ace hardware and also I experienced to work in warehouse in times the incharge of warehouse was absent that is why I have an idea about warehouse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Hardware. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K