Ace Hardware Employee Reviews

Found 282 reviews matching the search See all 4,420 reviews
Great work Place
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  SM North wing BacolodOctober 26, 2019
Ace is a great work place, Because I've learned how to be patient and how to communicate with verbal communication. The hardest part of the is claims the customer item but with the help of the team and self confident I made it enjoyable.
Fun work Experience
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityOctober 3, 2019
I learn a lot professionally and it enhances my leadership skills, and I able to gain more customers and friends during my working tenure as Store Supervisor, though the work is very tough to handle we still manage to handle and give right customer service satisfaction to our valued customers
Fun workplace
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 18, 2019
No stress in this company , no pressure very fun workplace , manager is very kind and also all my workmates is all my friends . I'm very happy that I'm hired to this company.
Pros
Coffee break
Cons
Exact in and out
Good management and policy
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  cauayan city, Isabela, PhilippinesSeptember 13, 2019
A place where you can learn a lot of staff . since this company has many things to offer such as household, electronics, car accessories, furniture and any other products.
Cleanliness, Generous co-workers
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 10, 2019
The working place is very clean and those employees are very generous. There is a lot of invoices but it was really organize well. You need to workhard so that you can finish those invoices on time.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Helpful, we took you to improve your skills
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 31, 2019
Ace Hardware, is like your home, they see person that you teach to improve your knowledge here company, i learned many things in Hardware, I liked the Lawn and Garden Section, i learned to know about plants.
Pros
They have a Helpful Place, that none other Hardware
Cons
No work no pay
Productive and Good Services
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Carlos City Neg. Occ. PhilippinesAugust 30, 2019
I am Sales Utility Clerk at Ace hardware and also I experienced to work in warehouse in times the incharge of warehouse was absent that is why I have an idea about warehouse.
Fun workplace
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 29, 2019
Good working days. 5 working days only. Fun environment. The other employees were approachable and friendly. No stress being an accounti clerk. You are given a good supervision.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bacoor, CaviteJuly 31, 2019
Its good working with ace. And im happy that im being part of the team. But for my future i want to explore and improve my knowledge and skill in the other company.
Salary / Benefits
My experiences in Ace Hardware Inc. gives me a lot of lessons.
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJuly 28, 2019
Sales Utility Clerk is my first job after I decided to stop studying because of lack of wealth to continue in college. I experience a lot of challenges in Ace Hardware Inc. and I also learned a lot on those experiences.
Good Work place
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJuly 22, 2019
For the 5 months that i worked at ace hardware, it help me so much to improve my selling skills, that i used to have a better, customer service, assisting the customers and answers all thier concerns,
Pros
Good workplace that can enhance your selling skills
Cons
lot of charges but its fine, i really enjoy to work there.
Bagger (Former Employee) –  LagunaJuly 18, 2019
I enjoyed working in Ace Hardware, workmates are friendly, my first job that taught me how to communicate with people and gives me a self confidence .
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaJuly 14, 2019
As a former cashier, I enjoyed a lot. My workmates are very accomodating and they treat me like a real family. If i can go back in time, i will do everything just to be a regular cashier. Sad to say, i didn't make it that time. My supervisors and manager are very accomodating.
Pros
Accomodating workmates
Productive and hardworking
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao CityJuly 1, 2019
For almost 9 months that I worked in this company I have learned a lot of things along the way for instance assisting customers needs and demonstrating how to use the product. I learned how to resolve issues just for example if the customer comes back because the item they bought has a defect so need to fix it or if not possible I will change into new one. Aside from this I enjoyed my everyday work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a motivating environment
Business Development Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 25, 2019
I learned a lot of things in terms of developing a business in a particular location. This company have a nice people around and they are very accommodating.
Pros
Not so much intimidating environment
Cons
Long Hours
Ace hardware philippines
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  PHJune 20, 2019
I work at ace hardware philippines last 2007 as a stock clerk warehouseman for a receiving delivery ,stocking the items,despatching the orders and returning the damage items.
Paint Service Personnel
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Taytay, RizalJune 9, 2019
Provide services to the customers about mixing different colors for desired paint. And give them assistance until they're done shopping and buying everything they need.
fun to work place
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  region 4aJune 7, 2019
every time challenge to achieve goals every day you can meet new people as your regular customer. and to give amazing customer service. and learned more knowledge.
Productive and Fun work place
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 9, 2019
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and the overall presentation of the store. Always make sure the staff is ready to assist the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Informative and helpful team mates
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose del Monte, BulacanMay 1, 2019
A good company.
Conducts trainings and additional job/work technics.
A company that gives you lots of experience and information while working.
Can help make you be a more productive employee.
Pros
Have lots of benefits
Cons
Defferences on objective set by top management, compliances that are supposed to be done by head office personnels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Hardware. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K