Accor Employee Reviews

Found 124 reviews matching the search See all 2,778 reviews
My First
Commis-Pastry (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 14, 2019
This company molded me for who I'am now in my chosen field of career. This company helped me started to be stable in my job and gave me all the experiences working in hotel properties and enjoy teaming up together with my fellow ambassadors.
fun
Cook Helper (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 7, 2019
A very Good Atmosphere for working, very fun place and kind workmates. the chefs and cooks are freindly and they are always give me a helping hand. my first day at work was real fun and pretty exciting. i got to meet different people of different nation and the salary is quite good. my skills were tightened because the cooks are really good they are always hands on. the working environment is good and it was a memorable experience. accor is one of the best hospitality company in the world and i can say that i had a great experience working to the company. i want to pursue my job in canada because i want to work there legally and i want to be a canadian citizen soon.
Good training ground.
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  SofitelOctober 21, 2019
Low basic salary compare to other bay area competitors. They promote camaraderie among ambassadors but they LOVE to condemn others. Blaming is their game. People love to grab credits. Archaic system - everything is processed in papers.
hotel industry
Shift Electrician (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 17, 2019
i worked in this hotel as shift electrician and casual employee under agencies for almost 3.5 years,i learn a lot from here specially how to handle the situation of operation in our department.
Salary / Benefits
A big hotel with lots of trainings
Food & Beverage Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 10, 2019
Training is very important to an employee's career and is given every time at SOFITEL Philippine plaza. It is given to an employee so that he/she may provide an outstanding service that it will be up to par for the hotel's standard.
Salary / Benefits
If you enjoy your teams company, ypu will also enjoy your work.
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 11, 2019
The environment is good beacuse of the co-workers.
They are my second family.
Being full time employee makes it very difficult.
I enjoyed working here for I enjoyed the company of the team.
Salary / Benefits
you will definitely learn alot with good chefs.
PHILIPPINES, SOUS CHEF (Former Employee) –  manilaAugust 19, 2019
usually 13 hours a day and you will get a break as soon as you finish your tasks. you have to find a way how not to burn out yourself too much but definitely you will learn alot from this restaurant
on call bartender
Banquet Bartender (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 23, 2019
On call bartender is not fulfilling. Working 6x a month only and having not more than 500 dirham as your monthly salary is not good. i cannot showcase my talent.
fun at work
Waiter (Former Employee) –  region 3May 18, 2019
the most enjoyable part of my work here was when theres an event. the most hardest was when travelling 1 hour to go to work. i learned a lot here like respecting everyone.
Pros
free food
Productive and Amazing Management
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 14, 2019
Amazing Management. The management is taking very well of their employees. They support their employees' career growth/advancement. They have a quality training for their interns/trainees. Cheers to Accor!
Pros
Free meals
fun and memorable
Lobby Greeter (Former Employee) –  philippinesMarch 7, 2019
my first ever working experience and the most memorable experienced. Such an honoured to be part of this luxury company. I started to learn to be more confident when engaging with guest.
Salary / Benefits
An eyeopener for the beginers like me.
Housekeeping (Room Attendant) (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 29, 2018
In this Hotel, I find it tiring and happy workplace because in this establishment I gain friends and also i gain more knowledge about the life in a Hotel industry.
Pros
free lunches and kind superiors
Fun workplace
shift engineer (Current Employee) –  PasayNovember 5, 2018
life is magnifique at sofitel. Many ways to interact with your collegues. although there is a small basic salary. it is still one company that should be recommended to other aspiring new graduates that wants to find interesting jobs
Pros
free meal
Ist more fun a security
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 2, 2018
Be in security guard in 5 star Hotel is challenged to me way many people or celebrity and president and other countries are check in at Sofitel manila but I am happy to part as a Security at 5 star Hotel experience all challenging be in security or be in employee but very happy to be part as a family At Security Department at Sofitel Manila
Productive and Fun Workplace
F&B Attendant (Current Employee) –  PasayOctober 29, 2018
I really enjoyed working with my colleagues because they treating you as a family not just a co worker. The environment is really good, and I learned a lot with this company.
Elegant and fun
Lobby greeter (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 26, 2018
Lots of things to learn. Excellent customer service is priority. We were trained to provide excellent customer service with personal touch. 2 weeks of training were given so we can familiarize ourselves with the job and also the company policies
Pros
Free lunch
Experience
Food and Beverage Trainee (Banquet) (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 22, 2018
A very nice place to undergo an internship. Very friendly employees and bosses around you. They help interns to be the best that they can be. And a very nice environment to work with.
Good Start
Server (Former Employee) –  Pasay PhilippinesJuly 13, 2018
It was short but fun experienced. I like their working environment it was so light and no pressure at all. Working here is like a dream come true for a beginner.
Very good and Fun workplace and Ambiance
Butler Waiter/Restaurant Attendant (Current Employee) –  PasayJuly 7, 2018
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is a 5 star french hotel in the Philippine. I'm happy to be part of this hotel. I learned to much with Hotel industry especially in food and beverage department. The management was nice and humble, the hardest part of my job is being too much crowded guest especially in peak season but it is also the most enjoyable part of my job because i enhance my skills we being all around like waiter,buffet man,bartender. We happy to serve and assisting the guest in all their needs to be feel them like home when they here in Sofitel.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in our cafeteria called Le Bistro
Cons
Our duty is minimun of 8 Hours a day with 1 Hour breaktime.
Salary / Benefits
very helpful to have a knowledge and being productive
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  ManilaJuly 7, 2018
our company you learn a lot about your job description you can knowledgable and being interested in all things ill do a barista, wine sommelier and bartender and server as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K