Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,472 reviews matching the search See all 17,496 reviews
Fun Environment
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PHOctober 18, 2019
My Accenture journey in the Philippines was awesome. They've provided me with so much learning all through out my stayed in the business. I left job to venture new opportunity abroad which is Canada. I am a student in Canadore College seeking for an environment that is similar to what I've used to do before.
Good salary
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 17, 2019
The culture is nice and of course the salary. The hardest part is the minimum working hour plus you didn't have the chance to choose your preferred location to work.
Productive and fun
HR Service Delivery Lead (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
Accenture is a place for challenges. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow in one's career. There is a vast opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
Experience depends on project
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  TaguigOctober 16, 2019
The bad thing about Accenture is that you get assigned in random projects which might not be aligned to your skills. But once you get into a project that you love, you will really excel.

Salary in Philippines for Accenture is also low. You need to be coming from another company to make sure they offer you high salary.
Excellent Company
Transaction Processing New Associate (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityOctober 15, 2019
This company really promotes work and life balance. They offer competitive pays. They provide opportunities for all of their employees. This company is excellent.
Fun people to work with
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 13, 2019
People are approachable and fun to be with. Helps you to improve and will help you if you need them. Collaboration is the key for the success of the project and its people.
All good
Pricing Officer-Admin (Current Employee) –  ManilaOctober 13, 2019
Everything runs smoothly at work..Very condusive for new learning and esperiences. All I can say they provided us a better benifits compare to other BPO industry here in the philippines.
Challenging
IT Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 9, 2019
A great challenge for everyone, especially for me. All the challenges and my experiences mold me into somebody who is different from who I used to be. It is through those experiences that I learn and realize how to become better versions of myself. Nobody said it was easy, but i was all worth it.
Playful
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 6, 2019
Work at accenture is easy, Integrity is the key
I grow alot in accenture especially at reporting
They give a flexible sched to agent resulting to great maangement
The hardest part of the job is when the work is at peak, you have the option to render a overtime or refuse it.
The most enjoyable part of the job is all are playful, townhall per month were agents are having some fun watching some talents of others presenting in a townhall and having extra free time in work
Salary / Benefits
Lots of available trainings but opportunity depends on project
Gen. Accounting Ops Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ilocos NorteOctober 6, 2019
Lots of available trainings but opportunity depends on project you're in since skme management have favoritism. Salary also is lower compared to other companies in Ilocos but benefit-wise is good.
Salary / Benefits
It made me skilled in customer relations
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 6, 2019
As a fast paced work function, it made me skilled in customer relations and on how to be more resilient in team collaborations. It taught me to be more patient and time conscious.
Pros
Transportation allowance
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongOctober 4, 2019
The workplace is very friendly. I've learned how to collaborate with my co-workers and use my time efficiently. Environment definitely helped me perform well.
Fast paced
Business & Integration Architect Manager (SAP Ariba) (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioOctober 3, 2019
You have to have the eagerness to learn new things. The company offers those training's and certifications. They also offer benefits that no other companies in the Philippines can offer.
Productive, Fun workplace, Good environment, Hardworking and Goal achiever
Transaction Processing Analyst / Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 3, 2019
Seeking to have a Leader that will teach me different kinds of lesson in life whether at work or outside the work because I'm still on the process of learning that's why i need some one who will teach and scold on the things that i need to improve or to put more effort. Good working place because it is one of the reason why other employees are excited going to work because they have a clean, fun and productive workplace that will make me strive harder on the assign work that i will do.
Salary / Benefits
Competetive and productive type of environment
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 2, 2019
Accenture is one of the largest IT company and it is known for its competitive yet productive type of environment. Work life balance and wellness of their employee is one of their priority. They compensate well their employee by having great perks and performance evaluation. They allow employee to explore more of their grounds.
Pros
Work stability
Cons
career advancement paper less
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 2, 2019
i don't like my last team lead thats why i resigned. the work is hard at first but when you learned about it, it will be so easy. i always give my best but they dont appreciate me
High-performance delivered.
Developer (Former Employee) –  SecretSeptember 30, 2019
Good training ground for fresh graduates, the company provide effective boot camps and trainings. It has standardized best practices and processes implemented.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start career
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 30, 2019
Accenture provides training before deploying its employees to their respected projects. However, there are times that they just assign you to whichever project is available, not based on your skills and what you really applied for
Salary / Benefits
It is very good company, great training, people are friendly, amazing work life balance.
Claims Auditor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 29, 2019
The company value it's people. They invest on training young people to become future leaders. There is a lot of room to grow and develop within the organization.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun environment to work
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 29, 2019
Productive and Fun environment to work,every day is a learning day. we get to learn new things everyday and the company compensate well. There are a lot of places for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56.1K