Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,385 reviews matching the search See all 16,598 reviews
Work Life Balance
Business Process Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 25, 2019
I love it when work-life balance is incorporated since it will reduce stress in the workplace and it will promote camaraderie in other activities that individual parties can relate to.
Tiring but fun
Data / QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Libis, Quezon CityJune 24, 2019
Work life balance, convenient and fun. Productive at workplace. Accenture helds monthly townhall to appreciate top employees and not only townhall but also activities to strengthen the bond of each team and as well as to relieve stress.
Pros
free food every meeting
Cons
no food, cellphone and bag allowed at workstation
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Has a lot of things to offer.
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioJune 23, 2019
It was good working in Accenture because they will exposed their resources to different environment. Accenture has a lot of training's and seminar that you can attend and you will learn new things.
Pros
Free meals, taxi allowance.
Cons
No fixed day off.
Fun workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityJune 21, 2019
Helped me to become a better individual every single day. The mot enjoyable part of the job was the times when you were able to be with your colleagues and build relationships that will last for a long time who also paves your way as a newbie and share their experiences along so that you may have a vision and path to follow.
Best People
10 core hours
Great management
Flexible hours
Changing location
Traffic most of the locations
Pros
Flexible hours
Work life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 20, 2019
Learned a lot during my tenure in Accenture. Work-Life balance is good. Lot of good people I have work with. Training to improve as developer is provided.
Salary / Benefits
More growth and skills in this company
Network Management Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 20, 2019
>new skills
>develop new technologies
>premium overtime pay
No 2nd chance
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJune 20, 2019
I was in training when this happened. The professor deducted 5 pts in my final grade just because I used a wrong variable in the final exam(Take note that I delivered the process as required). It's kind of unfair not to be given any kind of consideration
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Compressed training period, bad quality of training
Fun workplace
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 20, 2019
Engage your knowledge
Fun place
Fun people
Good work environment
Nice company for personal and career improvement
Enhance your communication skills
Recreation centers
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJune 20, 2019
It’s actually a great company when it comes to benefits. You dont have to worry so much when you get sick, when you are about to give birth. It’s good when it comes to collaboration with different government agencies because they assist. They even have a portal where you can process loans.
Benefits
Cons
Salary and annual increase sometimes do not justify the work done
A typical day at work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJune 17, 2019
What I liked about Accenture is I got to do my job and enjoy as well. Also, facilities are already complete when I am processing transactions. Employees and employers are very friendly.
Salary / Benefits
having good office facilities and working environment.
Claims Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  CebuJune 15, 2019
the working environment in accenture is very dynamic and full of surprises may it be with the new learning in the job your doing or with some extra recreational activities for the team to break stress while working promoting a work life balance.
Management and Supervisions
Project Management Officer (PMO) (Former Employee) –  NCRJune 13, 2019
Retaliation culture. Politics. Favoritsm. Suggest to focus more on employee's work and attitude. Not because of retaliation and favoritism. More HR moments with employees. And protect them from managers and supervisors.
Pros
All except the issue I did raise
Cons
OTs no pay
Salary / Benefits
High performance delivered at its best
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eastwood City, PhilippinesJune 6, 2019
My typical day at work with accenture is creating orders in Kenan database and processes it in the system. It was like testing since we are the ones validating if the input that will be processed in the system is correct. If there are some inconsistencies, we will raise it to another team for checking and clarification. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards and recognition everyweek because every employee gets a chance to be recognize from their great work and productivity.
Pros
Good people
Salary / Benefits
The company gave me room for growth
Problem Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 5, 2019
Handling problem tickets everyday and network operations was challenging but fun at the same time since I really like to pursue my dream as a network engineer. I learned a lot in regards to my technical and interpersonal skill.
Salary / Benefits
The Internship gave me an opportunity to work on a real world, deployed application.
Full Stack Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJune 2, 2019
I was asked to improve one of their websites. The tools however were a bit outdated as the website was made years ago and I had no "mentor" to guide me while I was working, thus I had to learning everything from scratch. This however forced me to learn really quickly since I had one month to finish what was expected of me.
Weekend off for your Family and Hobbies
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 2, 2019
For me, it is important that my rest day should be on the weekend since this is when I get the chance to meet my friends and family who mostly work on weekdays. A lot of events also happen on weekends. Thus, if you want to have a weekend and Holiday off, Accenture Inc. is the right place for you.
Pros
Weekend off, Holiday off and pay, Great Health Benefits, IJP system, Availability of Training Programs and Courses, Purchase of Accenture stock is open for employees
Cons
Low salary, no free food, ice cubes only available on Monday, no recreational area and lobby in our site, yearly summer activity is inconsistent
Salary / Benefits
Good but promotion is slow
SAP Ariba Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJune 2, 2019
I have been with Accenture for more than two years. Getting a promotion is slow but you get lots of learning opportunities which you can use for career advancement in and outside the company.
Pros
Great Consultant culture
Cons
Slow promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Great company. A lot of opportunities given to everyone.
Queue Manager - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 31, 2019
I would have stayed with the company longer but due to some circumstances, I needed to leave my post to be with family here in Canada. Great great company indeed.
Pros
Fun environment.
good environtment
TRANSACTION PROCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityMay 31, 2019
maintain client satisfaction
nice and fun working environtment
good salary
nice co workers
team work
perks
well known business processing outsourcing in the philippines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K