Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,412 reviews matching the search See all 16,929 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun, productive and will help you achieve your goal
Remote Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio CityAugust 12, 2019
The challenges in the company is the competition.every seconds is in the competitive business world countersign a company always at the top. the company wins all the competition.it is a competitive world no.1
many amenities
Internship (Former Employee) –  Gateway, CubaoAugust 11, 2019
A typical work day in Accenture is fun, even for a first-time worker. I learned that there is much more in the BPO industry than Call Center. The management of Accenture opened many opportunities for their associates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the diverse culture.
Pros
games every Friday and free food
Cons
location assignment is too far from home
Salary / Benefits
Best place to work eco life balance
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Robinsons Mall Pioneer Boni, PhilippinesAugust 10, 2019
Best company that I've been so far. Very good leaders. Good environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was that we build family along with my team.
Salary / Benefits
Great people and best learning
Transaction Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityAugust 8, 2019
You will really learn from your job and they will help you gain a lot of experience and opportunities.Slow promotion.Competition is tight and work under pressure, but you will enjoy because great team and funny colleagues which will make you go to work.
Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Uptown Mall Tower 3 BGC Taguig CityAugust 6, 2019
During my typical work day, I am responsible in monitoring the bots if they are running already before 6:00 AM (MNL Time). I check if there's an issue encountered during the business hour. I keep in touch with clients, update them about the progress of bots and make sure they are satisfied in the results.

The hardest part of the job is fixing the issue with no given error description.
Good workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  TaguigAugust 6, 2019
Was able to be trained in different set of skills, provides good working experience. Was able to take on different opportunities that helped me increase my proficiency in my set of skills.
Fun workplace
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityAugust 5, 2019
- Employees respect you and your culture.
- No discrimination in the workplace.
- Your team will always support you and your goals.
- The management will give you a solid foundation that will benefit you in your future endeavors.
Working with the Best People
TRANSACTION PROCESSING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 4, 2019
Working with Accenture is indeed a great honor since it is considered 3rd in the Top Companies in the Philippines. It was never an easy job but it allows me to enhance and nurture my skills as an Accounts Payable Analyst.
Pros
Healthcard, VL Conversion, Performance Bonus
Cons
Overtime hours, No holidays if you are supporting BPO Account
Good working place and Management
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 3, 2019
Here are my reviews:
1. As per my job here i usually take calls from client or email to communicate there issues. After that i proceed to working on there issues and request
2. I have learn many things here specially Sitecore development
3. Good management specially where my Team lead always encourage me to work harder and strive also give me commends and trust.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long Hours
Good for fresh graduates
Data Management New Associate (Former Employee) –  PhJuly 31, 2019
Accenture is very much open to fresh graduates and always provide proper training. Its a great place to start your IT career as their pay is above the market. Benefits are mandated by laws and nothing exceptional
Inclusion and Diversity
Transaction Processing Associate (Current Employee) –  BGCJuly 30, 2019
It's pleasurable to work with a company who promotes inclusion and diversity specially nowadays wherein discrimination is rampant for the LGBT community
Reality check
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJuly 26, 2019
This is a good company but it would be better if those in higher positions have relevant work experience and high degree of professionalism. Most are millenials who lacks experience who just pretends to know a lot and easily becomes subjective when dealing with staff.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Grave yard shift, inexperienced mgrs
Salary / Benefits
Great but not much of a people oriented company.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE - GOOGLE DOMAINS (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 24, 2019
Great company, provides yearly appraisal based on performance. But, if you have complaints on someone with a higher position and report it to HR, they will just shrug it off and not care.
Pros
Free food, bi-monthly transportation allowance, annual increase.
Cons
HRs are not pro employee.
Salary / Benefits
Conducive working environment and great people to work with
Contract Management Professional (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 22, 2019
Accenture offers great opportunity for career growth and professional development. It also has many benefits provided to its employee. Workplace culture is commendable.
Benefits
Cons
Bulk of work
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJuly 19, 2019
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary
• Friendly colleague
• Has GYM, Playing area, sleeping quarters etc.
• They do have good benefits (HMO, Insurance paid leaves)
it was a good company
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2019
it has good benefits overall among all the bpo available around, work is stressful but job benefits are rewarding and enjoyable. Hoping to work again with the company.
Pros
god benefits
Cons
toxic acounts and leaders
Salary / Benefits
Fast promotion depending on project
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 19, 2019
Management and job culture are all different based on the project. Some diamond projects with a bigger clients will give your project a high budget that will impact promotion to many people.
Nice
Audio Visual Technician and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Philippines manilaJuly 15, 2019
A very nice and best people to meet with, we work for a third party company with good and nice salary.
Best experience I'v ever had, learning a lot of things.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary but bad management
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  TaguigJuly 15, 2019
They have a good office, location and etc. What I don't like here is you are beung deployed to a project that is not related to your resume. For example, you specialized in Java programming and they put you somewhere else.
Pros
Good working place
Cons
Long working hours, bad management
Work Life Balance
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 11, 2019
The schedule is really good you can choose to go mid-shift or night-shift I think this is only applicable to some projects. They are providing good compensation with allowance.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No Career Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K