Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Philippines1,640 reviews
Found 1,640 reviews matching the search
Accenture Job experience Review
For me, Accenture will give you growth in career, as thry gsve various seminars, according to your expertise. You are working, at the same time learning. The will always new things to learn.
Pros
Career Growth
Cons
Work life balance(imbalanced)
Salary / Benefits
I am happy to work for Accenture.
High Performance Delivered. I am happy to be a part of Accenture. I look up to their core values. As an employee, I wish to be part of giving satisfaction to our clients.
Productive and Work Life Balance
even there's a lot of work load waits, Accenture prioritize the welfare of their employees. they provide activities to stress out their employees like: zumba, holiday celebrations, fun Friday, helping outreach program, planting trees, bloodletting,etc.
Work/Life Balance and Flexible Working Arrangements
If you are looking for a company which has Flexible Working Arrangements, Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment, Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification, Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment and a lot of cool perks. Then apply to Accenture.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with recreational rooms that you may use to relax.
I've learned how to manage my time because of my present job.
The management is great somehow.

The company culture is good.

*Others are confidential
Productive workplace
A very good company that really takes care of their employees overall well-being.
A nice and nurturing place to find your interests, strengths and goals.

And most of all a company with an awesome environment that caters and accepts diversity.
Completitive workplace
Competitive workplace. Was just disappointed as they told me that I will be deployed somewhere near my place. I was from Valenzuela City, but they deployed me in Taguig City.
Salary / Benefits
A company where you can spend the rest of your career life with
Accenture is one of the best BPO companies worldwide which provides excellent benefit package and compensation like no other. As a typical BPO company, some of their projects may not be good but they're a great company as a whole.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Salary / Benefits
An improving and yet competitive company
I typically programmed VBA excel to easily input the data came from the inventory. I learned about the work ethics because that's the only company i've been through since it is just only a internship. I enjoyed a lot because of the people around it and also the company itself give as an individual to improve.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture PH like different BPO companies, we don’t have a dress code most of us wearing casual dress. I’ve learned so much here in ACN. How to be patient, to solve problems under pressure, to be strong, to be a good employee and so many more. The good thing here is that there’s a lot of opportunity because we have a our own careers market that you can applyanytime. athe most enjoyable part was I met a lot o
Salary / Benefits
Slow paced on advancement for individual
There are favoritism that include for promotions through individual. There must be have more career advancement especially new associate to become competitive.
Fun workplace
I learned so many things in Accenture that's why I'm sharing my experience with other companies. The hardest part of the job is when we do OT's but day pay us for that.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
you get to collaborate with different people with different perspective in which you can learn and grow everyday as the company is agile and has a friendly environment
Pros
Free Lunch after big deployments
Cons
Long working hours when there are major deployments
Great workplace to grow
From interview to work, you will already know how good the company is. Every employee is professional, benefits are great and room for professional growth is always there.
Pros
Benefits, Trainings
Cons
Holiday
Reconsider
The company has great values. The downside is that the skills you are able to get is demand-based. You will enjoy here if you do not have a specific career path that you would like to pursue
Salary / Benefits
Fun at first but eventually stressful
Fun at first but eventually stressful. they have bootcamps before they deployed us in a project. so we have an initial backgroud before the actual work.
Toxic work environment
Has a lot of opportunity to grow. Gives lot of training. Company is stable. Work is always toxic. Does not have work life balance. Salary does not justify workload.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Accenture gave me the chance to expound my knowledge
Accenture gives you the chance to learn new things and enhance the skills that you have. They also acknowledge your strengths and weakness so that you will have a very innovative and challenging experience.
Fun workplace but poor use of resources
Fun workplace but poor use of resources
Good training on boot camps

Do not have a choice on project deployment

Good benefits

Gives you the choice to work near home
Neutral
Due to large number of volume we handle and the FTEs are not enough, sometimes going work is so stressful. The compensation is not enough. We always render ovetime without pay. Hard to file overtime. I have learnt multi-tasking, socialize with different personalities.
Productive but no growth
I have worked with Accenture for a year and It helped me grow. The only issue is that the salary given is not enough for my daily needs. The workplace I am with is toxic.