Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Great Work Schedule
Home-based Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaDecember 13, 2019
I am a full time mom and also a full time teacher here in Acadsoc. The company offer flexible schedule, great salary, lots of bonuses and lots of incentives.
Pros
You can choose your schedule depending on your availability.
Cons
So far I don't have any bad experience in this company.
Fun workplace.
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 11, 2019
The company offered a good glimpsed of my future career as a future educator. The salary is right for me since I am just working part-time, but if you will work for a full-time then expect a very good salary and perks. My TM was also very accommodating and encouraging.
Productive and fun workplace
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong - POEADecember 3, 2019
Working in Acadsoc helped me grow personally as well as professionally. It was a great experience to meet new people, learn different things about their culture, their country and most especially to be able to help them in various ways such as motivate and encourage them towards learning.
Why acadsoc?
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacDecember 3, 2019
1. Staff are great.
2. High salary and lots of bonuses
3. Acadsoc improves teachers by giving a lot of free trainings.
4. Acadsoc has a very good reputation here in the Philippines and in China.
5. Acadsoc is way better than 51talk.
Salary / Benefits
A company that always prioritize their employees welfare
tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaDecember 3, 2019
The management always think what will be the best for the employees and at the same time they are also doing everything to have a stable company No regrets that I choose to apply to this company
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd offer bigger salary compared to other ESL companies
tutor (Current Employee) –  LeyteNovember 29, 2019
Acadsoc ltd. offers bigger salary compared to other ESL companies. I was enticed by the offer they provided which was way higher than my friends salary from 51talk.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd. accepts tutors even with no experience
Tutor Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 29, 2019
Acadsoc ltd. accepts tutors even if it has no experience as home based tutor. The salary it provides is more than enough compared to other ESL companies.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd. is a company with a heart
Tutor (Current Employee) –  SamarNovember 29, 2019
Acadsoc ltd is a different company from other ESL companies. They always look for thew welfare of their tutors. Concerns I sent to the feedback email were addressed and resolved at the most possible time.
Great Platform, Good Pay and Bonuses
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tanza, CaviteNovember 27, 2019
Make my own schedule Work from home Great students Lesson Plans established. Great Platform, Good Pay and Bonuses. Students are generally nice. Couldn't think of any cons.
Fun environment.
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Naic, CaviteNovember 27, 2019
Generally, the system is great and the students are all so nice and fast learners. They also have a great support system and management. I couldn’t think of any inconvenience so far. Flexibility and staff support. Lesson plans provided. Fun environment.
Salary / Benefits
Im now one of Acadsoc’s happiest teachers!
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 27, 2019
It has been a struggle and then I discovered a rare job opportunity here in Acadsoc! Truly, as what the company confidently always says – Im now one of Acadsoc’s happiest teachers!
Bad Management
Primary Trainer (Former Employee) –  HomebasedNovember 25, 2019
The job wasn't that difficult but the management did not take good care of their employees. There was no room for improvement as well as you are only doing the same things everyday and there was no promotion.
Work is Fun.
Home-based Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Puerto Princesa City, PalawanNovember 25, 2019
As a working mom, working here is Acadsoc is very fulfilling. I am able to fulfill my role as a mom and a teacher to my wonderful student. Working here is stress free because all is provided like lesson plans and most especially schedule is very flexible.
Salary / Benefits
One of the leading esl company
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 23, 2019
Acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company in the Philippines and its reputation is way better than 51talk. Acadsoc value their teachers and they're very considerate to the teachers' needs. Acadsoc offer a lot of incentives to the teachers.
Salary / Benefits
I am very proud to be part of this company
Tutorial Teacher (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 22, 2019
Great work experience for a full time mom like me I dont have any regret that I tried to apply to this company because I was able to help my family and still i can have quality time with them
Recommended for Working Students
Home based Online English Tutor (Current Employee) –  Baguio CityNovember 22, 2019
I am a working student and a part time tutor in this company. And working here helps me a lot in supporting my studies and the most important is I can perfectly balance my time between school and work. Because the company offers flexible schedule.
Great for Begginners
Home based Online English Tutor (Current Employee) –  Paniqiu TarlacNovember 22, 2019
Working at home is great, no need for long preparation, flexible schedule, great students and most of all lessons are very easy to follow and discuss. And in here we have a great team work staffs are very approachable and very supportive.
Gladly, I’ve transferred!
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 21, 2019
let’s Talk about great compensation and I’ll be humbly share how I have been so satisfied with my job and salary with Acadsoc. Gladly, I’ve transferred!
Highly recommend this company
Home based English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 20, 2019
A great place to work. The administration builds on understanding and self-reliance. The students are eager to learn English and very participative in discussing lessons. The salary is paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
All we want is to be happy, and I was able to find it here in Acadsoc!
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 20, 2019
Acadsoc’s will always use this line “become one of our happiest teachers” and undeniably, the company really says the truth. A rare job opportunity that has exceed my expectations. All we want is to be happy, and I was able to find it here in Acadsoc!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acadsoc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6