Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Worst policies especially when it comes to teacher's performance and salary
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  philippinesJuly 4, 2019
Acadsoc QAs doesnt respond right away, and never answers calls. You need to book your classes a week prior, if you will have any emergency or get sick during your scheduled classes even if you notify them a day prior they will not consider it and will deduct teaching points from you, no matter what proof of documents you will submit them. The teaching points is the basis for your salary increase, you will only earn 4-5 teaching points depending on how many students will rate you. when you go absent they will deduct around 10-20 teaching points per absences even when you were confined in the hospital. lol
Pros
you choose your own hours
Cons
very low salary, no benefits
Full time teacher
Teacher (Current Employee) –  ManilaJuly 4, 2019
I really enjoy working with the company. I admire all the staff. Great work ambiance. The job is not stressful and everything is smooth. My application process was fast and smooth.
Pros
Monthly Bonus
Salary / Benefits
Being an online tutor with Acadsoc.
Online English Instructor (Current Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasJuly 2, 2019
Being an Online Tutor/ Teacher is work that I always look forward to. I'm looking forward to teach and talk to my regular students and to meet new students. Being online teaching is challenging yet fulfilling work.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
long hours to have more pay.
English Instructor
English Instructor (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 12, 2019
This company has a good plans and policies and all are very easy to understand. Acadsoc has an innate ability to think of various types of methods of improvement. Great culture, fun and open environment. The salary is on time. Time is flexible.
Cons
No problem at all time.
Salary / Benefits
Low salary and rude supervisors
ESL Tutor (Current Employee) –  HomebasedJune 11, 2019
Pros:
More bonus; daily and every cut off
fixed rate; with or without students (old package)

Cons:
Direct supervisor: rude and impolite
They'll lock the classes if they want

CS: not helping the teachers but rather doing actions that can cause penalties

Salary: I'm working here for 4 years but my salary is still 105php/hr my starting rate was 95php imagine I got increased twice but it's just 10php in total

Class platform: highly maintenance and got a lot of issues causing troubles and the blame is always the teachers especially the internet even though the speedtest result is good they still blame the teacher because the net is not good. (LOL)

For newly hired: low starting rate and they force the new package which is booking base (starting salary: 80-90/hr)

Schedule: not flexible they'll force you to open classes 6pm-11pm only!
Cool Company
ESL Tutor (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
glad to teach in acadsoc because i ean a lot i became independent and manage to buy my own stuff like personal computer i even pay bills from our house
Pros
very big bonuses
Cons
no cons in mind
Salary / Benefits
Great company fun and relaxing work place
ESL Tutor (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
Good people and coworkers they have good salary and benefits very helpful when it comes to financial. easy to learn good for beginners like me easy to learn
Pros
big bonuses
Cons
no cons
Good Company overall review
English Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
I only taught at Acadsoc for a few months but I remember that working there was pretty okay. I had a great boss. I could choose my own hours, and staying at home was better than battling the traffic outside.
Pros
Big time bonuses
Cons
No problem at all
Good for newbies
English Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
I am a newbie in this industry. I don't have any experience at all. The company helps me a lot by giving training, accommodating to my questions and motivating me to do great.
Pros
Big time bonuses
Cons
no problem at all in the company
Salary / Benefits
There are lots of incentives and bonuses
English Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
There are lots of incentives and bonuses given to teachers. The hiring process is very easy. I didn't spend any centavo on transportation because everything happened online. This company offers reasonable pay to teachers.
Pros
Big time bonuses
Cons
No problem at all in this company
Overall great experience
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) –  HomebasedJune 7, 2019
Pros
Handle your own hours.
Cons
Sudden students.
Great company
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 6, 2019
I'm new to this industry and the company is willing to train me. All the staffs and my colleagues are very approachable and willing to help me. Lots of bonuses and incentives. Give lots of opportunities to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of incentives and bonuses
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 3, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Convenient and staff are great
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 3, 2019
Working with Acadsoc is such a great opportunity. It's convenient and everything is online. Staff are really great and helpful. The salary is also quite higher than I expected.
A good company to start
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dapitan City, Zamboanga del NorteJune 3, 2019
Met a lot of students, overall, it was a good time working here. Needs a lot of improvement though, and time schedule is not so flexible. But overall, it was fun.
Pros
You chose your working schedule
Cons
Once schedule is submitted, it is fixed
Salary / Benefits
Giving work-life balance to teachers
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMay 28, 2019
I love working with Acadsoc. This company encourages work-life balance through time flexibility that they offer. Everything is hassle-free. The staff are very accommodating and helpful to teachers' inquiries.
A big help for newbies
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMay 28, 2019
Productive and Approachable Heads
ESL Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 27, 2019
it was fun working in acadsoc when you know that every sweat and tears hard work you spent it pays.i was glad that i'm working as an ESL Tutor in this company
Pros
high bonus rate and flexible working hours
Cons
no cons base on my experience
Fun Working in Acadsoc
ESL Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 27, 2019
Acadsoc is my savior because it really helps me a lot when it comes to income not only that it also helps me to learn new things discover new things and most important is that i gain a lot of friends while working here.
Pros
nice co-workers very helpful approachable
Cons
HMO is not available in Acadsoc
Interview Review
Tutor (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 23, 2019
It was a great and very challenging experience.At first I was very nervous since its my first time to be interviewed online, however it was so amazing and compelling. The Interviewer was very friendly, approachable and spoke well, and in addition I was given opportunity to be part of the company. For now…
Pros
Qouta Bonus
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acadsoc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8