ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace, great working environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 4, 2018
It was home to me for 21 years. I didn't feel old growing with the company. Each day for me was a challenge and full of excitement. If others get bored on their job, it was the other way around for me. The longer I was doing the job the more passionate and involved I become.

I discovered a lot of things about myself- my creativity, I was able to go back to writing, it honed my interests in film and stories. As a person, I became very open minded, change to me was not a discouragement but a challenge to embrace it and go further in improving my career in Sales.

I love the people and the environment and the challenges it offered me daily.
Pros
Free Trips IF you sell a flyaway event. Car plan, Rice subsidy, healthcare
Cons
Weekend trips and events
Salary / Benefits
productive and not boring because of television moitorings
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasMarch 27, 2018
ABS-CBN became my highest edge in applying in different environment because I somehow belong In one of the top companies which provides an extensive training which I am holding on until this time.
Pros
with complete and good package of benefits
Cons
offered early retirements due to redundancy
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun institution where everyone treats everyone as family
Journalist/Reporter/ Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  CebuMarch 7, 2018
ABS-CBN has been my playground where I was free to share, take part, and pour out ideas. The culture inside the company is friendly yet competitive since we are being guided by ratings and audiences' feedback.
Pros
Bonus, Christmas goodies, gatherings, tap at your back
Cons
Insensitive at times to the needs of the talents
Productive and Fun Workplace
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 27, 2018
* Coordination and allocation of marketing materials for Postpaid, Prepaid and SkyMobi
* I learned how to manage the inventory and delegate task in deploying merchandising materials.
* The management is good.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is the coordination with the sales team and having fun with the job.
* The hardest part of the job is that sometimes, some DSM are hard to talk to and they don't comply with my request as soon as they can
Leading Innovator in the Philippine Media Industry
Integrated Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesFebruary 11, 2018
Working in ABS-CBN has been a great experience wherein the corporate values are very much reflected in the culture of its employees and the services that the company develops. Being the Philippines' leading Media conglomerate, the work we do in ABS-CBN are both fun and motivating upon realising the impact of one's daily output for the Filipino audience.
Pros
Fun & Collaborative Environment
Cons
Frequently Moving Manpower Structures
Productive work environment
Distribution Officer (Former Employee) –  Diliman, Quezon CityFebruary 8, 2018
The people there are accommodating and helpful to every task i am assigned to. I will never forget the bond we had and the workloads are very knowledgeable to me.
I had my OJT here
Practicum Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CItyFebruary 5, 2018
I have learned a lot about the technical operations division. the management was fine and the workplace culture was also fine. the hardest part was about how to complete the job hours in 3 months but the fun part is about learning everything I needed for the TV industry
Productive and Fun Work environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 3, 2018
Our work usually starts in the afternoon as we are finishing at midnight preparing for the production the following day, it is usually a very busy day printing scripts, meeting with production team, getting all the required supplies, food, services, all the things needed in the shoot.
You feel like working with your family as you all have the same passion.
Salary / Benefits
a productive and fun work place
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 30, 2018
a typical day at work is doing bank updates, bank statements printing checks and attaching tax invoice on checks i learned everyday i go to work to improve my abilities the management is doing great the workplace is comfortable the hardest part of the job is meeting the deadlines and the enjoyable part is being with your workmates while you are doing your job
Salary / Benefits
Can be easily attached to the environment and a good sample of experience by travelling into various places and to be able to work overtime
Remote Audioman (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 25, 2018
A very high standard quality of recording in terms of audio video recoeding.. audio mixing must be in a standard quality for better resolution and clarity of sound..
Pros
Free meal and transportation
Cons
24 hours work or more
Emotional Happy ang Lonely
Sound Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Quezon City PhilippinesJanuary 19, 2018
Day by day learning on your own knowledge, peer to peer interact to other person that you big part of the show which is not hear anything on your own boss or management, the hardest part they watching your wrong not your fulfillment on that show. Enjoy your selfstem as employee
Pros
as number one network
Cons
change the management specially our department.
Very Productive
Sgt. Esguerra Avenue corner (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 9, 2018
Working here as a trainee taught me how to relate to all kinds of people if you are in the admin position. I've learned to talk to all kinds from lowest up to the highest level of position.
Great place for Experience
PRACTICUM TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 4, 2018
The managers are very helpful in teaching the things that would help both inside and outside the office. My internship has taught me about licensing and was able to help influence my first job.
productive and fun workplace
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 2, 2018
Everyday I enhance different class of person specially the cameraman and the audioman and the lightman who are everyday are withdrawing their equipment for broadcast or news gathering.For the end of my duty, I will make a report for my daily report.
I also make a schedule for the deployment of our manpower for different programs in broadcasting.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
ability to work under pressure
Remote Technician/ Engineering (Current Employee) –  Dagupan City, PangasinanJanuary 2, 2018
Installing equipment,machines, wiring, or program to meet specifications, ability to work well as part of a team, highly organize and efficient, ability to work in extreme temperature of hot and cold, stand, bend, sit, or otherwise conform myself to any area I am working in.
Pros
Talent Fees
Fun and Challenging
Production Assistant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 11, 2017
The culture focuses on team work with the touch of stress, everyday challenges and a mindset of can be done, the best thing about it is that the sense of fulfilment when everything was done
Passionate, creative and strategic Teams
Head, Corporate Marketing (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 3, 2017
The company's biggest asset is it's manpower. People who work for the company are passionate, creative, and strategic and treat their work as service to their countrymen.
Salary / Benefits
Recruitment Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 26, 2017
I enjoy my internship in ABS CBN Corporation. I learned a lot of things especially in testing and recruitment. The management is good in handling different situation that will help you to be more good in the field you are assigned.
Salary / Benefits
Its a friendly workplace tho competition is up.
Video Researcher (Current Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesNovember 24, 2017
Working in one of the top and biggest television network in the country is a dream come true. To be part of News a and current affairs to serve my co Filipino people is a proud thing to do. Its always an amazing experience
Pros
Can work alone
Benefits
productive
Media Admin (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 24, 2017
perfect place to work
friendly stuffs and co-worker
the hardest part of the work is to air or play/stop the program given to you
there's alway party or thanksgiving after the show ended