ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

I loved being a Kapamilya
Manager (Former Employee) –  QCJuly 2, 2018
I loved being part of the organization because they take care of your overall needs including having flexible employee benefits which you can tailor make for yourself based on your needs. The Lopezes who own the company are awesome people!
Salary / Benefits
you work with the most passionate and creative team
Department Head (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJune 11, 2018
Working in ABS-CBN is the best working experience for personal and career growth. You get to work with the most talented, passionate and creative team.
benefits
Very Professional
Intern at the Retail and Licensing Department (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 10, 2018
Everything is good but the pressure of working their is too difficult. Being able to work in that environment makes it a lot harder to be productive. But all in all everything's good.
Productive environment
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 7, 2018
As a previous intern of ABS-CBN, I can definitely say that you will learn a lot of things since it is a busy environment and has a lot of things to accomplish. It is a good training ground for students who wishes to have experience on a corporate world.
Pros
Fun environment
Output Driver
Systems Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 25, 2018
The employees which I have worked with are professionals on their chosen field. That's why they properly review each and every project they are assigned with
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
One of the top company in Philippines
Assistant Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 12, 2018
One of the exemplary company to work with. Benefits are very well defined and satisfactory. Usual business day is to assist visitors and company staffs.
Pros
Once a year Bonus and Staff Rewards
fun experience
Customer Lifecycle Management Lead (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 9, 2018
It was fun experience to be part of ABS CBN, you learned a lot from social media and media as well.

I handled people to do survey and have my research team
Great Learning Environment
Public Relations Writer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 27, 2018
This was my first job. I was under a director who was also a teacher. he made the office a learning environment. I had fun attending numerous events and meeting local stars.
Learned a lot
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 15, 2018
I one of the lucky communications graduate who were able to work in the most prestigious broadcasting network in the country and I am happy that I became part of it. I really learned a lot.
Pros
High compensation plus cash bonuses on holidays
Cons
no work - life balance
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot during my internship
BQM-Technical Division Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 13, 2018
I was able to learn a lot of things during my internship in Broadcast Quality Management- Technical Operations Division ABS-CBN Corporation. My knowledge and skills where enhanced and I was able to gain new experiences.
Fun Workplace
On-site Video Editor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 11, 2018
-Large television company in the Philippines.
- Good Salary
- Advance Media equipments
Working with the best in the industry: highly creative people, very passionate and with integrity.
All employees live by the company's motto: In the service of the Filipino.
Fun place to work in, not so formal or corporate.
Plenty of opportunities to hone out your talent or even discover new ones.
Pros
Entertaining
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace, great working environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 4, 2018
It was home to me for 21 years. I didn't feel old growing with the company. Each day for me was a challenge and full of excitement. If others get bored on their job, it was the other way around for me. The longer I was doing the job the more passionate and involved I become.

I discovered a lot of things about myself- my creativity, I was able to go back to writing, it honed my interests in film and stories. As a person, I became very open minded, change to me was not a discouragement but a challenge to embrace it and go further in improving my career in Sales.

I love the people and the environment and the challenges it offered me daily.
Pros
Free Trips IF you sell a flyaway event. Car plan, Rice subsidy, healthcare
Cons
Weekend trips and events
Salary / Benefits
productive and not boring because of television moitorings
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasMarch 27, 2018
ABS-CBN became my highest edge in applying in different environment because I somehow belong In one of the top companies which provides an extensive training which I am holding on until this time.
Pros
with complete and good package of benefits
Cons
offered early retirements due to redundancy
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun institution where everyone treats everyone as family
Journalist/Reporter/ Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  CebuMarch 7, 2018
ABS-CBN has been my playground where I was free to share, take part, and pour out ideas. The culture inside the company is friendly yet competitive since we are being guided by ratings and audiences' feedback.
Pros
Bonus, Christmas goodies, gatherings, tap at your back
Cons
Insensitive at times to the needs of the talents
Productive and Fun Workplace
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 27, 2018
* Coordination and allocation of marketing materials for Postpaid, Prepaid and SkyMobi
* I learned how to manage the inventory and delegate task in deploying merchandising materials.
* The management is good.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is the coordination with the sales team and having fun with the job.
* The hardest part of the job is that sometimes, some DSM are hard to talk to and they don't comply with my request as soon as they can
Leading Innovator in the Philippine Media Industry
Integrated Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesFebruary 11, 2018
Working in ABS-CBN has been a great experience wherein the corporate values are very much reflected in the culture of its employees and the services that the company develops. Being the Philippines' leading Media conglomerate, the work we do in ABS-CBN are both fun and motivating upon realising the impact of one's daily output for the Filipino audience.
Pros
Fun & Collaborative Environment
Cons
Frequently Moving Manpower Structures
Productive work environment
Distribution Officer (Former Employee) –  Diliman, Quezon CityFebruary 8, 2018
The people there are accommodating and helpful to every task i am assigned to. I will never forget the bond we had and the workloads are very knowledgeable to me.
I had my OJT here
Practicum Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CItyFebruary 5, 2018
I have learned a lot about the technical operations division. the management was fine and the workplace culture was also fine. the hardest part was about how to complete the job hours in 3 months but the fun part is about learning everything I needed for the TV industry
Productive and Fun Work environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 3, 2018
Our work usually starts in the afternoon as we are finishing at midnight preparing for the production the following day, it is usually a very busy day printing scripts, meeting with production team, getting all the required supplies, food, services, all the things needed in the shoot.
You feel like working with your family as you all have the same passion.
Salary / Benefits
a productive and fun work place
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 30, 2018
a typical day at work is doing bank updates, bank statements printing checks and attaching tax invoice on checks i learned everyday i go to work to improve my abilities the management is doing great the workplace is comfortable the hardest part of the job is meeting the deadlines and the enjoyable part is being with your workmates while you are doing your job