ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun workplace
I would finish all my workload, if possible, before lunchtime because the task handed to me was easy and my bosses would be so proud that I get the job done earlier than deadline. I would be able to roam around the studio with my co-interns (if they are not busy) and we would see ABS-CBN artists roaming around the place. We are able to have a break time during afternoon hours. It was a fun place to work at because we didn't feel pressured or stressed.
Legit and Professional
Not satisfied with the benefits and status in our company. Need to explore and grow. No night differential for graveyard shifts and no overtime and holiday pay. No work No pay is the policy.
Pros
free rice every meal
Cons
long hours with out overtime
Stable Company
Where I first learned video editing and also the first company where I work. Workplace culture very decent. The hardest part of the job is public service.
Pros
Stable Company
Fun workplace
The employees on the department are fun to be with. They are very approachable and accommodating. When there are things that you are not familiar with, they will help or assist you on that specific task.
Just ok
Could not really provide review for it was just a on the job training with minimal time. The exposure to multiple jobs and things from a television network was the fun part. I was a Engineer, a Disc jock, a camera man, and sound man. It was just ok.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace to work at
A fun workplace to work from. Everyday in the workplace is a busy day, tapings everywhere but it is enjoyable. The company gives good benefits to the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and you will learn how to manage time and do multi-task
This company will let you grow not only as their employee but also as a person. You will learn how to give importance on your work and will let you learn hoe to sacrifice other matters just to accomplish the work that you committed.
Pros
All acces in concerts, Free travel
Salary / Benefits
Challenging, Pressure, low job security, good benefits
If you are passionate with this field, you will probably enjoy the pressure, challenge and perks of working in a broadcast media company. You'll meet different people from different culture, hence, you are expected to blend in with colorful attitudes of your collegues, as well as the culture inside the company.
Pros
Perks of travelling, meeting new people, trying new flavors
Cons
Low Job Security and poor management
productive and fun
- a typical day at work
- what i learned

- management

- workplace culture

- the hardest part of the job

- the most enjoyable part of the job

*this section is under construction
Pros
long lunches
Cons
less SAP documentation
productive
nice to work there because you will indeed learn and you will get used to the environment and cope up with all the work and the people there is approachable.
Inspiring work colleagues
Sink or swim. Find your own mentor. No solid structure of program for new employees. Helpful colleagues. Work hard and you will be rewarded. Good place to grow.
Experience
I was here as an Intern and doesn't have an allowance or salary but the place is fun to work with. Long hours and stressful location due to the nature of the job.
Pros
Experience
nice company
nice company but please direct hire your hr department, they're more deserving. they do a lot of work for all staff of abs cbn, they're make sure that they all receive what they really need.
Work Hard
I learned a lot especially to posses a good values and traits. It was fun while working. At the end of the day its not really the work that matters - it's the attitude towards the work - and making good connection with people.
Internship
- The department has sociable employees
- The supervisor is approachable when needed

- Balanced treatment with other employees

- No allowance for internship
Pros
Free water and access to cafeteria
Cons
Extra jobs that you aren't meant to do.
easy and fund to work
Ive been there for only 2 month during internship. My rating is based on the experiences of employees that is working for there how many long years including a relative.
Mock Up & AD Maker
Pressuring and challenging but fun and i learned alot of things at abs-cbn. always inspiring me to be a better artist and always prioritizing me and giving me advices about my designs
Salary / Benefits
People are fun to work with
We'll the thing is there is always toxicity in every industry but we have to accept it. All in all every job inside a big firm like this company is hard but enjoyable.
Long working hours
As Production Assistant I was assigned to various roles to help the show for its needs like in video editing, writing scripts, administrative and technical work. Through this I learned the basic of editing and writing and how a Tv show works from start to end it wasn't very easy than it may look like when you watch it on screen. But every time we successfully launch the show it was really worth it despite the sleepless days and working for more than 16 hours a day. Well that's how this job works and whats more important is I was able to work with some of the brightest people in this industry.
Pros
load allowance, free food
Cons
no regularization and long working hours without overtime fee
Fun but toxic
Fun place to work at because of the many artists scattered around but the work is a bit toxic. Seeing the employees, I think their workload is not worth their salary.
Pros
Artists everywhere, the company cares for you
Cons
Not so high salary
Bias
ABS-CBN Corp is a bias company. We were paid less (under minimum wage salary) It doesn't help employee to level up. We were treated little in our department.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location