ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Experience
CCM-Technical Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 31, 2018
I was here as an Intern and doesn't have an allowance or salary but the place is fun to work with. Long hours and stressful location due to the nature of the job.
Pros
Experience
nice company
Administrative & HR Associate (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 27, 2018
nice company but please direct hire your hr department, they're more deserving. they do a lot of work for all staff of abs cbn, they're make sure that they all receive what they really need.
Work Hard
Cameraman (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesOctober 26, 2018
I learned a lot especially to posses a good values and traits. It was fun while working. At the end of the day its not really the work that matters - it's the attitude towards the work - and making good connection with people.
Internship
Digital Content Creator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 7, 2018
- The department has sociable employees
- The supervisor is approachable when needed
- Balanced treatment with other employees
- No allowance for internship
Pros
Free water and access to cafeteria
Cons
Extra jobs that you aren't meant to do.
easy and fund to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 6, 2018
Ive been there for only 2 month during internship. My rating is based on the experiences of employees that is working for there how many long years including a relative.
Mock Up & AD Maker
Graphic Artist / Attraction Assistant (Former Employee) –  mother ignaciaSeptember 12, 2018
Pressuring and challenging but fun and i learned alot of things at abs-cbn. always inspiring me to be a better artist and always prioritizing me and giving me advices about my designs
Salary / Benefits
People are fun to work with
Voice Actor (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 20, 2018
We'll the thing is there is always toxicity in every industry but we have to accept it. All in all every job inside a big firm like this company is hard but enjoyable.
Long working hours
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 25, 2018
As Production Assistant I was assigned to various roles to help the show for its needs like in video editing, writing scripts, administrative and technical work. Through this I learned the basic of editing and writing and how a Tv show works from start to end it wasn't very easy than it may look like when you watch it on screen. But every time we successfully launch the show it was really worth it despite the sleepless days and working for more than 16 hours a day. Well that's how this job works and whats more important is I was able to work with some of the brightest people in this industry.
Pros
load allowance, free food
Cons
no regularization and long working hours without overtime fee
Fun but toxic
Shared Service (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 24, 2018
Fun place to work at because of the many artists scattered around but the work is a bit toxic. Seeing the employees, I think their workload is not worth their salary.
Pros
Artists everywhere, the company cares for you
Cons
Not so high salary
Bias
Production Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 12, 2018
ABS-CBN Corp is a bias company. We were paid less (under minimum wage salary) It doesn't help employee to level up. We were treated little in our department.
Fulfilling Career Experience
Head, Business Strategy - ABS-CBN Integrated News (Former Employee) –  Mother Ignacia Street Quezon City, PhilippinesJuly 10, 2018
Working with the leading media company in the Philippines is one of the most fulfilling career experiences I have had in my home country. I get to apply my strategic and creative skills and work with some of the best creative people in the country. I have had immersion with our audiences which make the job purpose-driven. Work has become part of my personal life and I am proud to have been with my company for more than nine years. I have found real friends, which became my extended family at work.
Pros
Free parking spaces, refundable transport expenses when meeting clients outside office, flexible working hours, ad hoc and collaborative environment
Cons
Long hours, no overtime pays, no weekend pays, double-hatting beyond paygrade
I loved being a Kapamilya
Manager (Former Employee) –  QCJuly 2, 2018
I loved being part of the organization because they take care of your overall needs including having flexible employee benefits which you can tailor make for yourself based on your needs. The Lopezes who own the company are awesome people!
Salary / Benefits
you work with the most passionate and creative team
Department Head (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJune 11, 2018
Working in ABS-CBN is the best working experience for personal and career growth. You get to work with the most talented, passionate and creative team.
benefits
Very Professional
Intern at the Retail and Licensing Department (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 10, 2018
Everything is good but the pressure of working their is too difficult. Being able to work in that environment makes it a lot harder to be productive. But all in all everything's good.
Productive environment
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 7, 2018
As a previous intern of ABS-CBN, I can definitely say that you will learn a lot of things since it is a busy environment and has a lot of things to accomplish. It is a good training ground for students who wishes to have experience on a corporate world.
Pros
Fun environment
Output Driver
Systems Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 25, 2018
The employees which I have worked with are professionals on their chosen field. That's why they properly review each and every project they are assigned with
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
One of the top company in Philippines
Assistant Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 12, 2018
One of the exemplary company to work with. Benefits are very well defined and satisfactory. Usual business day is to assist visitors and company staffs.
Pros
Once a year Bonus and Staff Rewards
fun experience
Customer Lifecycle Management Lead (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 9, 2018
It was fun experience to be part of ABS CBN, you learned a lot from social media and media as well.

I handled people to do survey and have my research team
Great Learning Environment
Public Relations Writer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 27, 2018
This was my first job. I was under a director who was also a teacher. he made the office a learning environment. I had fun attending numerous events and meeting local stars.
Learned a lot
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 15, 2018
I one of the lucky communications graduate who were able to work in the most prestigious broadcasting network in the country and I am happy that I became part of it. I really learned a lot.
Pros
High compensation plus cash bonuses on holidays
Cons
no work - life balance