ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Environment was stressful
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Retail and Licensing DepartmentJuly 29, 2019
Managers does not credit or acknowledge you for your works, and presents them to senior managers as their own. The company takes advantage of interns that they do all the work for them.
Fun experience
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 23, 2019
I learned a lot like filing and sorting of 201 and 202 files. I also got to experience the ins and outs of HR Accounts. My supervisor and HR Officer were nice and helpful. I learned so much from them. I was able to shadow for recruitment and assisted in testing.
Simply The Best
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  MandaueJuly 23, 2019
In ABS-CBN, everyone is treated like a family member. Everyone does his part even beyond his/her job description to make the projects run smoothly. I had a great time working there and missed it alot.
Salary / Benefits
The impossible will always be possible
Segment Producer / Writer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 1, 2019
Working in ABS-CBN has taught me a lot of things, specifically teamwork and aiming for excellence. We see to it that in everything we do, our goal is to serve the Filipinos worldwide.

There are days when work seems to be out of hand but, with the help of our colleagues, we are always reminded that everything is possible if we just put our hearts and mind in our work.

In ABS-CBN, I have not only found a happy and productive workplace. In ABS-CBN, I found a family.
Salary / Benefits
A convenient workplace with very generous management
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 13, 2019
A company that has compassion to its employees. Its management knows how to build relationships with the employees. They believe in productivity thru having healthy and motivated workers. The whole company upholds values that are also instilled in the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Round the clock service to clients
Efficient and Independent People
Head, Partnerships of Digital Transformation (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 27, 2019
I love working in this company, my 12 years of working and serving them shows how happy I am. I learn a lot and especially meet a lot of people in the industry,
Pros
Flexi Time
Cons
Limited Parking
Salary / Benefits
This was the greatest work experience of my life (also my first)
CAMERAMAN (Former Employee) –  DavaoApril 5, 2019
If its in your blood to work in a
Media company, then you would survive and be happy. Otherwise you wont last long. Work was fun, but it takes too much of your time, so work becomes your life. Salary was great because you can do other sidelines within the company. Great experience, would work again 5/7.
Pros
Fun, high compensation, passion is needed
Cons
Without passion, everything becomes con.
Legit and Professional
Video Editor (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 22, 2019
Not satisfied with the benefits and status in our company. Need to explore and grow. No night differential for graveyard shifts and no overtime and holiday pay. No work No pay is the policy.
Pros
free rice every meal
Cons
long hours with out overtime
Stable Company
Video Editor Motion Graphics (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 11, 2019
Where I first learned video editing and also the first company where I work. Workplace culture very decent. The hardest part of the job is public service.
Pros
Stable Company
Fun workplace
New Custodian - Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 30, 2019
The employees on the department are fun to be with. They are very approachable and accommodating. When there are things that you are not familiar with, they will help or assist you on that specific task.
Just ok
On the Job Training (Former Employee) –  Mandaue CityJanuary 17, 2019
Could not really provide review for it was just a on the job training with minimal time. The exposure to multiple jobs and things from a television network was the fun part. I was a Engineer, a Disc jock, a camera man, and sound man. It was just ok.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace to work at
Graphic Artist, Publisher (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 6, 2019
A fun workplace to work from. Everyday in the workplace is a busy day, tapings everywhere but it is enjoyable. The company gives good benefits to the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and you will learn how to manage time and do multi-task
Associate Producer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 5, 2019
This company will let you grow not only as their employee but also as a person. You will learn how to give importance on your work and will let you learn hoe to sacrifice other matters just to accomplish the work that you committed.
Pros
All acces in concerts, Free travel
Salary / Benefits
Challenging, Pressure, low job security, good benefits
TV Show Segment Producer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 27, 2018
If you are passionate with this field, you will probably enjoy the pressure, challenge and perks of working in a broadcast media company. You'll meet different people from different culture, hence, you are expected to blend in with colorful attitudes of your collegues, as well as the culture inside the company.
Pros
Perks of travelling, meeting new people, trying new flavors
Cons
Low Job Security and poor management
productive and fun
SAP FICO Consultant (Former Employee) –  philippinesDecember 19, 2018
- a typical day at work
- what i learned
- management
- workplace culture
- the hardest part of the job
- the most enjoyable part of the job

*this section is under construction
Pros
long lunches
Cons
less SAP documentation
productive
Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 18, 2018
nice to work there because you will indeed learn and you will get used to the environment and cope up with all the work and the people there is approachable.
Inspiring work colleagues
Executive Producer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesDecember 5, 2018
Sink or swim. Find your own mentor. No solid structure of program for new employees. Helpful colleagues. Work hard and you will be rewarded. Good place to grow.
Experience
CCM-Technical Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 31, 2018
I was here as an Intern and doesn't have an allowance or salary but the place is fun to work with. Long hours and stressful location due to the nature of the job.
Pros
Experience
nice company
Administrative & HR Associate (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 27, 2018
nice company but please direct hire your hr department, they're more deserving. they do a lot of work for all staff of abs cbn, they're make sure that they all receive what they really need.
Work Hard
Cameraman (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesOctober 26, 2018
I learned a lot especially to posses a good values and traits. It was fun while working. At the end of the day its not really the work that matters - it's the attitude towards the work - and making good connection with people.