ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun workplace
I would finish all my workload, if possible, before lunchtime because the task handed to me was easy and my bosses would be so proud that I get the job done earlier than deadline. I would be able to roam around the studio with my co-interns (if they are not busy) and we would see ABS-CBN artists roaming around the place. We are able to have a break time during afternoon hours. It was a fun place to work at because we didn't feel pressured or stressed.
Salary / Benefits
Acted as a furniture mover and props keeper
WAY OUT OF THE SKILLS I was set to perform, designing sets, props, etc. but instead, I was mostly tasked to move furniture. The staff did believed that my tasks really is immature to my skillset.
Output quality is important
As video editor, we editing materials that are needed for airing. Workplace is toxic if you have airing deadline. I get the satisfaction if you make it on time.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
It was a productive and fun work place but the salary is really not up to par with its name. People are not regularized and are paid like freelances. Good for getting experience but not for a steady job.
Toxic Department
As a whole, the company is great; however, the Technical operations department, specifically the field tech specialist job is too much cancer. The boss does nothing but expects too much. Requires overtime work with no compensation at all.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and people were friendly. Working in Abs-cbn for almost 3 years, the most important thing I learned was to have a good attitude. having a good attitude. People have respect with each other and they are so friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Best media and content company to work in the Philippines!
This company imbibes the spirit of closeness, of family that is filled with love and caring. They live out their mission of "In the service to the Filipino" worldwide.

Advice to new communication, advertising and marketing grads: try to get into ABS-CBN!
Very good
It will give you a baptism of fire experience due to the workload and pressure, but will surely upgrade your potentials in all aspects and will stretch your capabilities as an individual. You'll surely emerge as a wiser and dilligent one. It's worth the try.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABS-CBN Broadcasting?
Informative
The employees are approachable. They will teach the interns with all their knowledge regarding a specific task. The place is comfortable and the ambiance is not that bad.
Multiple opportunities to express Creative Freedom and Collaborate
The work culture here is one of the best. I've improved a lot since starting in this job and they really took care of me. Even your bosses will treat you as equals.
Pros
work environment, work culture, connections
Cons
low salary
Fun but challenging workplace
Working here can be very demanding and exhausting sometimes and there are some co-workers are very difficult to deal with. But most people are really fun to work with. Opportunity for growth is also offered to dedicated, hardworking and with great potential employees. It's a good training ground and I got to travel a lot.
No regularization
There were no enhancement program for employees. No regularization. They don't care about the agency hired employees as long as the required daily manning was fulfilled
Good working environment
Good working environment
Pleasing officemates

Good service

New and updated working systems

Considerate to employees

Benefits are good

Salary is reasonable
Salary / Benefits
It was a good and memorable 11 years of working experience.
I learned how to work under pressure, control stress. Submit outputs before deadline. I was exposed working with other people and culture. I developed new skills. I was able to know myself more and to push beyond limitations. The workplace is good since we were able to travel to different countries and work with different sectors of the society.
Salary / Benefits
Never ending challenges working with the company
Meeting with managers and creative staff regarding coming week graphics design and implementations. Creating 2D and 3D graphics for pre-and-post production. Supervised graphics and animator group during in-air-broadcast production. Getting familiar and get updated in new technological advancement in graphics softwares and applications. Love to see the best of my works on-air. TV Broadcasting Love it!
Good experience for Internship
This is a good company especially for internship program since they will be exposing you in different departments of their business. As well as you will be given the chance to be absorbed after you finish your program
Pros
Minimal Over time
Cons
No allowances
Environment was stressful
Managers does not credit or acknowledge you for your works, and presents them to senior managers as their own. The company takes advantage of interns that they do all the work for them.
Fun experience
I learned a lot like filing and sorting of 201 and 202 files. I also got to experience the ins and outs of HR Accounts. My supervisor and HR Officer were nice and helpful. I learned so much from them. I was able to shadow for recruitment and assisted in testing.
Simply The Best
In ABS-CBN, everyone is treated like a family member. Everyone does his part even beyond his/her job description to make the projects run smoothly. I had a great time working there and missed it alot.
Salary / Benefits
The impossible will always be possible
Working in ABS-CBN has taught me a lot of things, specifically teamwork and aiming for excellence. We see to it that in everything we do, our goal is to serve the Filipinos worldwide.

There are days when work seems to be out of hand but, with the help of our colleagues, we are always reminded that everything is possible if we just put our hearts and mind in our work.

In ABS-CBN, I have not only found a happy and productive workplace. In ABS-CBN, I found a family.
Salary / Benefits
A convenient workplace with very generous management
A company that has compassion to its employees. Its management knows how to build relationships with the employees. They believe in productivity thru having healthy and motivated workers. The whole company upholds values that are also instilled in the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Round the clock service to clients
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location