ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Toxic Department
Transmission Field Tech Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 6, 2020
As a whole, the company is great; however, the Technical operations department, specifically the field tech specialist job is too much cancer. The boss does nothing but expects too much. Requires overtime work with no compensation at all.
Finance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 3, 2020
Its fun and people were friendly. Working in Abs-cbn for almost 3 years, the most important thing I learned was to have a good attitude. having a good attitude. People have respect with each other and they are so friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Best media and content company to work in the Philippines!
Corporate Head, Integrated Public Service (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 19, 2019
This company imbibes the spirit of closeness, of family that is filled with love and caring. They live out their mission of "In the service to the Filipino" worldwide.

Advice to new communication, advertising and marketing grads: try to get into ABS-CBN!
Very good
Researcher & Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 18, 2019
It will give you a baptism of fire experience due to the workload and pressure, but will surely upgrade your potentials in all aspects and will stretch your capabilities as an individual. You'll surely emerge as a wiser and dilligent one. It's worth the try.
Informative
Intern (Former Employee) –  BQMOctober 26, 2019
The employees are approachable. They will teach the interns with all their knowledge regarding a specific task. The place is comfortable and the ambiance is not that bad.
Multiple opportunities to express Creative Freedom and Collaborate
Motion Graphics Artist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 30, 2019
The work culture here is one of the best. I've improved a lot since starting in this job and they really took care of me. Even your bosses will treat you as equals.
Pros
work environment, work culture, connections
Cons
low salary
Fun but challenging workplace
Associate Producer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 26, 2019
Working here can be very demanding and exhausting sometimes and there are some co-workers are very difficult to deal with. But most people are really fun to work with. Opportunity for growth is also offered to dedicated, hardworking and with great potential employees. It's a good training ground and I got to travel a lot.
No regularization
Security Systems Specialist (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 25, 2019
There were no enhancement program for employees. No regularization. They don't care about the agency hired employees as long as the required daily manning was fulfilled
Good working environment
PRODUCTION TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 17, 2019
Good working environment
Pleasing officemates
Good service
New and updated working systems
Considerate to employees
Benefits are good
Salary is reasonable
Salary / Benefits
It was a good and memorable 11 years of working experience.
TV Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 11, 2019
I learned how to work under pressure, control stress. Submit outputs before deadline. I was exposed working with other people and culture. I developed new skills. I was able to know myself more and to push beyond limitations. The workplace is good since we were able to travel to different countries and work with different sectors of the society.
Salary / Benefits
Never ending challenges working with the company
Computer Graphics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 8, 2019
Meeting with managers and creative staff regarding coming week graphics design and implementations. Creating 2D and 3D graphics for pre-and-post production. Supervised graphics and animator group during in-air-broadcast production. Getting familiar and get updated in new technological advancement in graphics softwares and applications. Love to see the best of my works on-air. TV Broadcasting Love it!
Good experience for Internship
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 19, 2019
This is a good company especially for internship program since they will be exposing you in different departments of their business. As well as you will be given the chance to be absorbed after you finish your program
Pros
Minimal Over time
Cons
No allowances
Environment was stressful
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Retail and Licensing DepartmentJuly 29, 2019
Managers does not credit or acknowledge you for your works, and presents them to senior managers as their own. The company takes advantage of interns that they do all the work for them.
Fun experience
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 23, 2019
I learned a lot like filing and sorting of 201 and 202 files. I also got to experience the ins and outs of HR Accounts. My supervisor and HR Officer were nice and helpful. I learned so much from them. I was able to shadow for recruitment and assisted in testing.
Simply The Best
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  MandaueJuly 23, 2019
In ABS-CBN, everyone is treated like a family member. Everyone does his part even beyond his/her job description to make the projects run smoothly. I had a great time working there and missed it alot.
Salary / Benefits
The impossible will always be possible
Segment Producer / Writer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 1, 2019
Working in ABS-CBN has taught me a lot of things, specifically teamwork and aiming for excellence. We see to it that in everything we do, our goal is to serve the Filipinos worldwide.

There are days when work seems to be out of hand but, with the help of our colleagues, we are always reminded that everything is possible if we just put our hearts and mind in our work.

In ABS-CBN, I have not only found a happy and productive workplace. In ABS-CBN, I found a family.
Salary / Benefits
A convenient workplace with very generous management
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 13, 2019
A company that has compassion to its employees. Its management knows how to build relationships with the employees. They believe in productivity thru having healthy and motivated workers. The whole company upholds values that are also instilled in the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Round the clock service to clients
Efficient and Independent People
Head, Partnerships of Digital Transformation (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 27, 2019
I love working in this company, my 12 years of working and serving them shows how happy I am. I learn a lot and especially meet a lot of people in the industry,
Pros
Flexi Time
Cons
Limited Parking
Salary / Benefits
This was the greatest work experience of my life (also my first)
CAMERAMAN (Former Employee) –  DavaoApril 5, 2019
If its in your blood to work in a
Media company, then you would survive and be happy. Otherwise you wont last long. Work was fun, but it takes too much of your time, so work becomes your life. Salary was great because you can do other sidelines within the company. Great experience, would work again 5/7.
Pros
Fun, high compensation, passion is needed
Cons
Without passion, everything becomes con.
Legit and Professional
Video Editor (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 22, 2019
Not satisfied with the benefits and status in our company. Need to explore and grow. No night differential for graveyard shifts and no overtime and holiday pay. No work No pay is the policy.
Pros
free rice every meal
Cons
long hours with out overtime