ABC360

ABC360 Employee Reviews

Would not recommend.
Tutor Teacher (Current Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJanuary 13, 2020
I wouldn't recommend. Sure, stress is common but being abused is different. Not good system. Unclear rules. Yes high rates but until when? There are changes that greatly affects the teachers.
Pros
Online
Cons
Many to mention
Fair
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) –  SilangOctober 3, 2019
You'll love teaching the students. You have your own cubicle and teams. They provide top ranks for the month which make teachers more competitive. Strict if the class is cancelled
Pros
Have benefits, staffs are friendly
Cons
Noisy during class hours
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work from Home, Professional but not well managed.
Online English Consultant (Former Employee) –  BenguetOctober 15, 2018
ABC360 was an interesting job experience from the point of view that I got work from home. The teaching portal had great training material but wasn't well managed in terms of lesson bookings.
Productive and Fun.
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalJuly 18, 2018
You can choose your own time slot, since I work home-based. They have an easy platform that you can use for teaching. They usually respond right away if there are internet problems or platform delays.
Pros
Can manage time
Cons
can't go outside mostly
Salary / Benefits
productive and lot's of training for teachers
Instructional Specialist/English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 15, 2018
The good company provided some training on how to handle young Chinese students and that's the best thing, teaching young ones. It has good teaching atmosphere.
Pros
near my home
Cons
long hours on Sundays
Computer Literacy
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 7, 2018
Good Day!
I begin most days by coming into the school early to make sure everything is ready for my pupils activities. I do checking attendance, checking of their works, monitor of their accomplishments.

I've learned on how to manage properly in the classroom and my students.
Productive and fair workplace
Teacher (Current Employee) –  CebuOctober 30, 2017
Fair working place but It doesnt provide any benefits except for the time paid for teaching.But its okay , They provise incentives if you are doing well in your work.
Pros
Give incentives if you have good performance
Cons
No health benefits and life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Working is fun in abc360.
Instructional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baguio City PhilippinesJuly 8, 2017
Knowing other from a foreign land through teaching here in abc360 is so much fun. You get to know their culture and know them not only as students but as a friend and a family too.
Pros
good working environment
An excellent employee-related environment
Instructional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, PhilippinesMay 4, 2017
My shift starts at 3pm up until 11pm. I worked as an Instructional Specialist which we do teach Chinese student basic English online. I enjoyed my stay in this company for they value their employees so much.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace conducive for teaching English online
Instructional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetApril 20, 2017
ABC360 is an online ESL company focused on teaching Chinese students to speak English. Classes with students are fun. But the workplace itself needs improvement, most especially the management, since many changes are done. This company is not stable in terms of it's rules and policies.
nice place
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) –  BaguioJanuary 31, 2017
salary is a bit low but even though, i really had a great time meet new friends. There's a lot of event in that company that i really enjoy.
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
I am able to develop in communicating to other people
Instructional Specialist (Former Employee) –  BaguioOctober 7, 2016
I have learned many things in my previous job. This is one of the company that is "stress-free". they teach us to be calm in handling problems especially we handle different level of students.
Salary / Benefits
I'm responsible, hardworking ,flexible and friendly
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 10, 2016
Teaching online is an enjoyable and inspiring job,because you can inspire students to be a better person. I've learnt how to deal with different kinds of students and how to be effective and great teacher to my students.My co workers are great because I get along with them well.Patience is required for this job.I feel so great if my students learnt a lot from me.
Fun and educational.
English Tutor (Former Employee) –  BaguioJune 6, 2016
On a typical day, I get enough students to fill more than half of my slots (most of the time, I get full slots), majority of them are the ones that I have had lessons with.

I have learned a lot more than I expected at this job - I got to know the Chinese culture and the people. The management was okay, and our team maintained a good working environment.

The hardest part of the job was when we experienced technical difficulties which could range from power outages to bad internet connection, but these issues are workable and management copes with it very well. There are generators in the building, so the power comes back on in a minute to 5 minutes at the most.

Getting to interact with my students, getting to know them more, and monitoring their progress are just a few of what I enjoyed about the job.
Pros
Christmas and New Year off.
Cons
Noisy workplace
Salary / Benefits
Productive learning and enjoyable work
Online tutor (Former Employee) –  BaguioApril 25, 2016
Working at the company as an online tutor is not that easy but enjoyable. Here, I've learned a lot especially on teaching students. Being patient to them is one of the reasons why they are motivated and want to learn more.
Pros
Free training
Great Company
Online Tutor (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, PhilippinesSeptember 26, 2015
Fun workplace and built a relationship with my co workers and supervisors
Supervisors help you improve
Annual recognition
Friendly envirornment
own cubicles
INSTRUCTIONAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Baguio, P15August 23, 2015
Positive working environment and supportive management,. The most enjoyable part was meeting diverse students and learning from their own point of views.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
friendly work mates and nice staff, they are easy to approach
Online tutor (Former Employee) –  Baguio, P15June 9, 2015
I work eight hours a day, from 6am to 3pm. It's not easy for me because I have to wake up early and I have to walk 20 minutes going to the jeepney station. I have to travel 40 minutes going to work. I learned to be more patience, speaking English fluently and how to communicate with my student. I learned to be nice and friendly to others. The management was good, they treat us in a nice way and it's easy to approach them. They are trying to help us improve our teaching method. My co-workers are good, we help each other by giving tips and we encourage each other. The only hardest part is that you don't have enough time to rest. We teach eight hours a day and we need to teach specially if we are fully loaded. One problem also with me is my transportation. The most enjoyable is that you meet different kind of students and you will learn to be friendly and how to approach them.
Pros
one month training with pay
Cons
transportation and less break