ABC360

ABC360 Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and collaborative place to work with
Dealing and teaching with different types of students and learning styles can be exciting and enjoyable. I got to learn some new things about different cultures.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Does not follow some Philippine Holidays
wonderful working experience in abc360
really like my days in abc360! wonderful experience and satisfied salary. working at home also save my time and money. My recruiter and coach are also very friendly and responsive.
Competitive Salary
Very relaxed environment. They offer a very competitive salary. They have fun activities for the teachers there. They offer career growth opportunities!
Fun workplace
A day with different types of students is fun and exciting. I feel young at heart. I have learned a lot in terms of handling students as well as dealing with different issues.
Fun workplace
The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Teachers are always helping each other. Management should also look after their employees. Fun workplace
Pros
Competitive pay and can manage my time
Cons
short break and no HMO
Productive workplace
The staff are good and accommodating with inquiries. Provide all materials needed for class. Good company so far. Will recommend to my friends. Though there are lapses but still they manage to handle it and make sure to address it to the concerned person.
Pros
Stress-free
Career Growth
ABC360 provides career growth and unending opportunities for personal growth. Working in this company is great since it has a flexible shift, a no graveyard shift.
Pros
Flexible shift, no graveyard shift
Cons
one day-off
Great company!
The pay is really good. Meeting new students everyday is a really good experience. I was able to enhance my communication skills as well through online teaching.
Good processes
My life has been so good when I enter ABC360. It made me see life in a different perspective. Teaching kids is so fun and exciting. It also gives me full confidence in speaking English and I got a cultural exchange with the students.
Fun Workplace and Flexible tmime
I can teach whenever I want at the comfort of my home. The students are nice and the teaching platform is user friendly.The management is also approachable
Would not recommend.
I wouldn't recommend. Sure, stress is common but being abused is different. Not good system. Unclear rules. Yes high rates but until when? There are changes that greatly affects the teachers.
Pros
Online
Cons
Many to mention
Official response from ABC360
March 4, 2020
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Kindly email us for your concerns.
Employees vs. Management
The company is great as they have a good health care plan and other useful benefits but as time goes by, the company went to a downfall because of mismanagement.
Fair
You'll love teaching the students. You have your own cubicle and teams. They provide top ranks for the month which make teachers more competitive. Strict if the class is cancelled
Pros
Have benefits, staffs are friendly
Cons
Noisy during class hours
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work from Home, Professional but not well managed.
ABC360 was an interesting job experience from the point of view that I got work from home. The teaching portal had great training material but wasn't well managed in terms of lesson bookings.
Productive and Fun.
You can choose your own time slot, since I work home-based. They have an easy platform that you can use for teaching. They usually respond right away if there are internet problems or platform delays.
Pros
Can manage time
Cons
can't go outside mostly
Salary / Benefits
productive and lot's of training for teachers
The good company provided some training on how to handle young Chinese students and that's the best thing, teaching young ones. It has good teaching atmosphere.
Pros
near my home
Cons
long hours on Sundays
Computer Literacy
Good Day!
I begin most days by coming into the school early to make sure everything is ready for my pupils activities. I do checking attendance, checking of their works, monitor of their accomplishments.

I've learned on how to manage properly in the classroom and my students.
Productive and fair workplace
Fair working place but It doesnt provide any benefits except for the time paid for teaching.But its okay , They provise incentives if you are doing well in your work.
Pros
Give incentives if you have good performance
Cons
No health benefits and life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Working is fun in abc360.
Knowing other from a foreign land through teaching here in abc360 is so much fun. You get to know their culture and know them not only as students but as a friend and a family too.
Pros
good working environment
An excellent employee-related environment
My shift starts at 3pm up until 11pm. I worked as an Instructional Specialist which we do teach Chinese student basic English online. I enjoyed my stay in this company for they value their employees so much.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace conducive for teaching English online
ABC360 is an online ESL company focused on teaching Chinese students to speak English. Classes with students are fun. But the workplace itself needs improvement, most especially the management, since many changes are done. This company is not stable in terms of it's rules and policies.