AXA Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and challenging to maintain eustress.
As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .
High Income Potential
Good work opportunity especially if your network does not have insurance coverage yet. Branch Heads have a lot of room improvement with regards to managing their Sales Managers.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Some commissions and allowance dispues
Relax and challenging work
Being a financial advisor i have my own time, Im my own boss, i have time for my family and friends and at the same time doing work anywhere.
Ive gained a lot of experience being a financial advisor with regards to saving and investing my funds and not only placing it in a bank.

Our office is full of fun ,motivation, crazy and everything that you wish for in an office they have it there.

The hardest and enjoyable part of being an advisor is finding your client because you get to have more friends to influence and at the same time helping them how to manage their finances.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in AXA that i really can't believe i have made it. So proud of this company.
Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.
Personality Development
Working with AXA Philippines is considered promising. My job as a Financial Executive has developed my personality really well in terms of pushing myself to the best of my abilities. It was not easy to hit my target every single month but it is worth all the hardwork because we are well-compensated.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun-filled environment with great support from mentors
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of challenges, giving you a space to grow and become a better financial advisor. Trainings and different type of mentoring equip you further as the business in the insurance industry is getting stiffer and highly competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Very stressful. Big difference from training than on actual work.
A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.
AXA Blue Culture
I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits.

What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Fun and noble job
It was a good experience working with them, in fact I would recommend others to be a Financial Advisor with AXA as it really serves a noble purpose for the people that they will be able to help.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
you do your own recruitment without any salary given to the Financial Advisor
Unit head
Good working environment, from branch head to fellow advisors and Unit heads. Have the same goal and aspirations in life. Have the same purpose of helping and orienting people how to manage their financial needs for their future.
Salary / Benefits
A Place where you can excel
AXA is a place where you can cultivate your skills. Its a good place to start your career since they offer a wide range of training for all employees.
Learning new things
It is nice to experience new things and challenging yourself with what else you can do outside your comfort zone. Accepting new challenges means getting new learnings
Fun Workplace
Axa has a fun workplace. Lots of opportunity given to it's employees. Class A office, people are fun to work with. Work life balance.Flexi-time work schdule
Buhay Insurance
Challenging.
Never ending opportunities

Seniors are supportive

Over flowing training enhancement

Well-versed

Workplace culture is fun

Hardest part of my job is hitting the quota
work life balance
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Friendly workmates
Colleagues are kind and lovable. I like my workmates. They inspire me to work. the tasks given are a little bit boring. the work environment is a little bit crowded.
Fun working environment
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
Continuing Education
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered

Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.

Continually improved perks and benefits.

However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
Good
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
detached from the management
mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income
relationship with clients are rewarding

flexible time

you make your own stratigic plans
Pros
na
Cons
na