AXA Employee Reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the search See all 2,894 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in AXA that i really can't believe i have made it. So proud of this company.
Financial Solutions Specialist | BOS - Receptionist (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 22, 2020
Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun-filled environment with great support from mentors
Business Unit Head (Former Employee) –  Iligan City BranchFebruary 12, 2020
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of challenges, giving you a space to grow and become a better financial advisor. Trainings and different type of mentoring equip you further as the business in the insurance industry is getting stiffer and highly competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Very stressful. Big difference from training than on actual work.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  AlabangJanuary 23, 2020
A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.
AXA Blue Culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 17, 2020
I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits.

What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Fun and noble job
Unit Head Manager (Current Employee) –  ImusJanuary 8, 2020
It was a good experience working with them, in fact I would recommend others to be a Financial Advisor with AXA as it really serves a noble purpose for the people that they will be able to help.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
you do your own recruitment without any salary given to the Financial Advisor
Unit head
Unit Head (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasDecember 16, 2019
Good working environment, from branch head to fellow advisors and Unit heads. Have the same goal and aspirations in life. Have the same purpose of helping and orienting people how to manage their financial needs for their future.
Salary / Benefits
A Place where you can excel
IT Operations Center & RPA Lead (Current Employee) –  MakatiDecember 15, 2019
AXA is a place where you can cultivate your skills. Its a good place to start your career since they offer a wide range of training for all employees.
Learning new things
Executive Assitant (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 9, 2019
It is nice to experience new things and challenging yourself with what else you can do outside your comfort zone. Accepting new challenges means getting new learnings
Fun Workplace
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2019
Axa has a fun workplace. Lots of opportunity given to it's employees. Class A office, people are fun to work with. Work life balance.Flexi-time work schdule
Buhay Insurance
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 25, 2019
Challenging.
Never ending opportunities
Seniors are supportive
Over flowing training enhancement
Well-versed
Workplace culture is fun
Hardest part of my job is hitting the quota
work life balance
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Ayala MakatiSeptember 18, 2019
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 17, 2019
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Friendly workmates
Intern (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaSeptember 17, 2019
Colleagues are kind and lovable. I like my workmates. They inspire me to work. the tasks given are a little bit boring. the work environment is a little bit crowded.
Fun working environment
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  MakatiAugust 18, 2019
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
Continuing Education
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City,PhilippinesAugust 18, 2019
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered
Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.
Continually improved perks and benefits.
However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
Good
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 18, 2019
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
detached from the management
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 15, 2019
mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income
relationship with clients are rewarding
flexible time
you make your own stratigic plans
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great Company to work for
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 11, 2019
Axa is a great company to work for. They give good trainings to new and old employees to be productive and well skilled. They give importance to their employees and as well as for their customers in making sure they are being taking cared of.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 7, 2019
I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.
Pros
Free
Cons
finding clients
Works inside the bank
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rizal-MarikinaJuly 10, 2019
As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch.

I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner

Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay)

Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic.

Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify
Pros
Works inside the bank
Cons
No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.

41K