AXA Employee Reviews

Found 101 reviews matching the search See all 2,662 reviews
Fun Workplace
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2019
Axa has a fun workplace. Lots of opportunity given to it's employees. Class A office, people are fun to work with. Work life balance.Flexi-time work schdule
work life balance
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Ayala MakatiSeptember 18, 2019
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 17, 2019
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Friendly workmates
Intern (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaSeptember 17, 2019
Colleagues are kind and lovable. I like my workmates. They inspire me to work. the tasks given are a little bit boring. the work environment is a little bit crowded.
Fun working environment
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  MakatiAugust 18, 2019
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
Continuing Education
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City,PhilippinesAugust 18, 2019
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered
Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.
Continually improved perks and benefits.
However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
Good
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 18, 2019
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
detached from the management
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 15, 2019
mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income
relationship with clients are rewarding
flexible time
you make your own stratigic plans
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great Company to work for
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 11, 2019
Axa is a great company to work for. They give good trainings to new and old employees to be productive and well skilled. They give importance to their employees and as well as for their customers in making sure they are being taking cared of.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 7, 2019
I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.
Pros
Free
Cons
finding clients
Works inside the bank
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rizal-MarikinaJuly 10, 2019
As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch.

I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner

Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay)

Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic.

Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify
Pros
Works inside the bank
Cons
No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota
Good employees
End User Support (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 9, 2019
Workplace on IT side is toxic. You will work on extended hours but its paid. But you will not have time for yourself. There is no work-life balance. But most employees are fun to work with.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  santiago boulevard, General Santos CityJuly 5, 2019
First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.
Pros
free time
Cons
life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Workplace has very good ambiance
Financial Executive (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJune 26, 2019
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
Salary / Benefits
fun work with great work environment
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  AXA PhilippinesMay 8, 2019
Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 16, 2019
This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High targert
What I learned
Financial Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nueva Ecija, PhilippinesApril 3, 2019
What I learned about working with AXA was that you have to be strong because there's a lot of rejections in life and you also have to give good customer service.
Productive and fun workplace
Unit head manager (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 19, 2019
One of the best insurance company in the phils. And global brand. Flexible time. Live the live you choose. Unlimited income. A lot of trips abroad and incentives.
Pros
Free seminars and flexible time
Salary / Benefits
A great area to learn more
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  PHMarch 18, 2019
I never though that I can be a Licensed Financial Advisor as what I'm doing. I just try to share what I know in handling finances and letting people decide if that's right for them.
Work and Life balance
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  TaclobanMarch 7, 2019
Working in an Insurance company is really great and you own your time.You could have balance your lifestyle and the job. You get to know people and each differences and you also help them build their future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.

3.5Salary / Benefits