AXA Employee Reviews

Found 96 reviews matching the search See all 2,224 reviews
Continuing Education
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City,PhilippinesAugust 18, 2019
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered
Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.
Continually improved perks and benefits.
However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
Good
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 18, 2019
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
detached from the management
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 15, 2019
mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income
relationship with clients are rewarding
flexible time
you make your own stratigic plans
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great Company to work for
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 11, 2019
Axa is a great company to work for. They give good trainings to new and old employees to be productive and well skilled. They give importance to their employees and as well as for their customers in making sure they are being taking cared of.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 7, 2019
I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.
Pros
Free
Cons
finding clients
Works inside the bank
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rizal-MarikinaJuly 10, 2019
As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch.

I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner

Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay)

Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic.

Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify
Pros
Works inside the bank
Cons
No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota
Good employees
End User Support (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 9, 2019
Workplace on IT side is toxic. You will work on extended hours but its paid. But you will not have time for yourself. There is no work-life balance. But most employees are fun to work with.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  santiago boulevard, General Santos CityJuly 5, 2019
First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.
Pros
free time
Cons
life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Workplace has very good ambiance
Financial Executive (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJune 26, 2019
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
Salary / Benefits
fun work with great work environment
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  AXA PhilippinesMay 8, 2019
Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 16, 2019
This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High targert
What I learned
Financial Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nueva Ecija, PhilippinesApril 3, 2019
What I learned about working with AXA was that you have to be strong because there's a lot of rejections in life and you also have to give good customer service.
Productive and fun workplace
Unit head manager (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 19, 2019
One of the best insurance company in the phils. And global brand. Flexible time. Live the live you choose. Unlimited income. A lot of trips abroad and incentives.
Pros
Free seminars and flexible time
Salary / Benefits
A great area to learn more
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  PHMarch 18, 2019
I never though that I can be a Licensed Financial Advisor as what I'm doing. I just try to share what I know in handling finances and letting people decide if that's right for them.
Work and Life balance
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  TaclobanMarch 7, 2019
Working in an Insurance company is really great and you own your time.You could have balance your lifestyle and the job. You get to know people and each differences and you also help them build their future.
Salary / Benefits
A good and reputable insurance company with well-balance work life and family life.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 3, 2019
It has been my pleasure to be part of this growing company as it gave me alot of learnings and opportunities that I am having right now. I learned alot of things not just to people that I am dealing with, but also to all the people who believed in me.
Fun and Enjoyable work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, PhilippinesFebruary 28, 2019
I work 8 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Starting from 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. During my work, i learned a lot like encouragement for future career and additional experiences from different environment. THe most enjoyable part of the job is meeting with the clients in which they approve in getting our products. Working overtime to meet the goals.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health Insurance
Salary / Benefits
This is more of a business franchise
LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tacloban City, LeyteFebruary 18, 2019
AXA Phil is a great company and provides excellent support to their financial advisers in order for them to excell in the industry. Kudos to the management.
very positive working environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  ortigas centerJanuary 15, 2019
People are very positive and supportive. There is balance for family and work. I can work on my own time and there is minimal pressure from my boss. He is a very supportive manager
Time Management
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 3, 2018
This work will help you manage your own time and at the same time provide excellent service to clients. Not only you will earn, but you will also provide financial advise that will last a lifetime and even to their loved ones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.

3.5Salary / Benefits