AIG Employee Reviews

Philippines126 reviews
fair enough
fair enough to describe the nature of work in AIG it is not so stressful although its so hard to work in a bpo company because it is night shift work.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is really their thing.
One of the best company I had work with. The company is very compassionate with their employees, you will surely stay with this company.

Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance

Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways

Relaxed – workers are given some freedom to decide how they do their best work and then do it that way

Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time

Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments

Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination

Motivating – employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards

Engaging – employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day

Innovative – the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas

Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work
Salary / Benefits
a good company to work with a nice place to settle and learn everything to work with them is one of the best experience i ever had in term of it related
Productive and Fun Workplace
If I had not been on night shift, I would have never left the company. I have been given a real project management experience here and the higher ups have been very vocal about their goals while being very supportive as well.
Salary / Benefits
Overwhelming for a fresh grad
Looking back, I think I could have handled the stress better if it wasn't my first job. Not for the inexperienced. The job was okay but the management sometimes was confusing and overwhelming. I got yelled at a lot by one manager because I often made mistakes.
Productive and Fun Worplace
Employees exemplify the values of diversity, inclusion, and global citizenship – and in return, AIG offer world-class opportunities that lead to exciting careers across a broad range of disciplines.
My work life in AIG
- were part of IT department which we handled asset types such as desktops, monitors and other comouter parts and we will update data base of what asset types we deploy.

- employees there is so very friendly and in our department were not just like co-workers we treat each other as family.
Fun workplace

job security

fun and happy environment

nice people
Satisfactory experience
Most of the client employees are very kind, supportive and helpful. Project task is demanding. Many learnings have been gained thru my experience.here.
Salary / Benefits
Hotelier type of office, with free drinks and coffee
Good jump start for fresh graduate for IT. The company provides comprehensive and advanced training in relation to your skills. A work-life balance advocate company.
Na
It's a good company. employee engagement. good atmosphere at the office. salary does not equal the experience, but they offer training for insurance.
Salary / Benefits
Good company for newly graduate.
Great place to work in terms of new technology. Benefits is top amongst the insurance company. Work life balance were practiced and drinks vendo machines are free.
Productive Workplace and Unique Company Culture
> Learned time management a lot
> Management is always changing

> You always connect with your leaders

> You have an option to report in different sites

> Have work from home privilege
Pros
Unique Culture and Engaging Environment
Cons
HR Relations is not on par with my previous company
Fun to work
Things i loved the most in AiG are benefits and working environment friendly people. Short term incentive Paid remaining SL every January. My colleagues, birthday cake/token.
Pros
Benefits 3 dependent
Cons
1leave per month per employee ( implement in our team) temporary
Great Place to work in
Friendly colleagues and helpful in career advancement. Great place to learn when you are in your internship. Humble bosses and great offices (buildings)
Pros
Promotion at scale
Cons
Office Politics
Productivity, Easy
It was nice being an employee here at AIG, they thought me how to be good in terms of working. I would like to recommend AIG to the applicants who wants to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace that promotes work-life balance
The recent position I held provided me a platform to practice my Program Management and Project Management skills - working directly with the business teams, partners, IT teams and IT leadership to deliver strategic initiatives that is in line with the goals of the company.

The work environment in AIG promotes productivity, learning and collaboration. Everyone is willing to listen, learn and mentor. Given this, I was able to utilize my People Management expertise.
Fun workplace
A company who valued work-live balance of their employees. Created a culture of giving back to the community. Will start your day with a smile from the leaders and teammates. Hardest part of the job is when you will have markdowns from the quality analyst. Most enjoyable is their annual fitness event, this is to aim work-life balance and healthy lifestyle to their employees.
Pros
Competitive compensation and benefits
Cons
graveyard shift
Good workplace
It is a nice work place but salary is low compared to other BPO companies. The account that I am with has a complex process so we are expecting a better compensation
Pros
Excellent healthcard premium
Salary / Benefits
Benefits and salaries are well compensated.
It was good working with the company, benefits and salary are both good. They recreational facilities as well that helps employees to somehow forget the stress in their workplace.
Aig
Progressive company, head hunted to relocate to Asia found lots of opportunities for personal development and progression.

High expectations and long hours but rewarding and enjoyable.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Politics