7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

teamwork,a funwork
have friendly crews, and a good manager,its maybe hard at first but eventually your going to love your work in 7 eleven especially with your co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
To many charges overtime not paid using power tripping of leadership
If you work in 7 11 any job from 7 11 also kitchen commisarry of 7 11 is a bad expirience it will ruined your life because there company has a low system not well organized and salary probelms will kill you because you will not paid good
Nice!
The manager is approachable and helpful, my crewmates are happy, enjoy, active, nice to be with, good metors, cooperative, and rational. The store is well manage.
Gained more experienced
I really love working here .It makes me happy everytime I started my shift ,all of that is because their friendly environment and team.We treat each us like sister and brothers which it helps us a lot work more as a team .
comfortable workplace
working in 7/11 gives me so much fun and excitement since I have a helpful colleagues. I have a helpful and good mindful boss. although the salary didn't fit my family's need working there would always be a joyful one. I love assisting customer and providing what they are looking for. it really enhance my skills and knowledge about providing a good customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Being observant and proper weighing of decision is needed and also hard work.
Observant for to Learn thing that is new but need to weigh things in particular to make the right decisions. need also of hard work for you to accomplish the task and responsibilities well enough..
Salary / Benefits
GY Shift, honest, perfect, checking own cash, reporting cashfund, enjoyable part is meet many friends and good customers.
I'll never give bad feelings here because I had learned also to my coworkers and the management. Although my work is imbalance and never been experience of benefits to them they said 6 and 5 yrs. of giving us benefits some branch said it should be given on first regular duty,
Fair Company.
Good Company for beginners. They basically offer you the position for Store Crew. It depends on your performance whenever you want to reassigned to your designated area.
it's okay
hoping for a better salary and good management services. hoping to have a good working hours as I was working for 12 hrs shift minimum a day and sometimes 24 hrs a day
Very nice experience
It was really great to be a part of seven eleven because I learned a lot like work under pressure , and its a challenge for me because I am in hospitality industry.
Salary / Benefits
What I've learned into this job is having a Patient is very important because you encounter a lot of people with a different attitude.
And the most enjoyable part of my job is everything because if you love your job you can enjoy what you do and you can share your happiness to others. All I want to say is do good things makes other happy show them how to be happy even on their bad day. Because I've learned if you are happy you can do better even if that is the hardest part of your job.
Salary / Benefits
It's good to work on that company although it's shifting when it comes to schedule
You should be ready with the shifting schedule. I learned more about money if it's fake or not. You should memorize all the products and how much it is.
Flexible at work
Learning how to provide customers they need . Always assist customers. You always need your pleasing personality and always be hospitable. And always serve with a smile.
Report sales to computer
Welcome visitors by greetings them in person or on the telephone:answering or referring inquiries.
Communicate and assist customer in ang way possible and as the customer may require.
challaging and fun
i enjoy working i met diffrent kind of person and attitude and work place is so nice good ambiance co worker is friendly everthing is good even the benifits of the compony is good and of course company is excelent
Pros
free snack
Cons
8hours
Fun workplace
Employees are like a family and we are treated well by the employer. We have good surroundings and a easy work. Had a fun during team building and others stuffs
Unfriendly accountant manager
Unfair salary and more customer have complain about the cliqq station and I learn how to handle them with calm voice even they cursing infront of many people.
Salary / Benefits
Store open 24/7 as a store manager I am responsible to store needs 24/7.
I learned to work a multi tasking job, handle different personality and culture of staff. My knowledge in communication and customer service enhance. I learned a lot regarding Microsoft application and my analytical skills has been improve. The hardest part of the job is handing staff and customers but as I learned their needs I overcome the stress. The most enjoyable part is when you serve the customers and give them satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
Kind and joker our store owner
`I worked 8-16 hours twice a week because our store doesn't have enough sales clerk , but i enjoy it because in just 1 duty i save money .
Ive learned in 7-11 is to stay calm because sometimes the customer is not in their mood :)
Productive and nice workplace at 7 Eleven
Its nice & exciting to work in a place surrounded with the people who are trusted & helpful. I've learned a lot of things in that field that I can used in My profession like self confidence.
Good communication in costumer
I've learn something new and more challenging role when I work here.I enhance my skills in the fields of work.But then again I've also on how to communicate properly to the customer that have complained.I do my best to please our customer, because customer is always right.