Transport Freight jobs
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Customs Admin, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Experience in logistics, transport, or freight forwarding industry is an advantage but fresh graduates are still encouraged to apply.
- Negotiates for the best price and payment terms for local freight, trucking or forwarder rates to deliver yearly budget goals.
- With network of transport providers.
- With at least three (3) years working experience in transport operations as Dispatcher.
- The Procurement Specialist will have opportunities to interact with business unit customers and SCM managers, suppliers, warehouse personnel, freight forwarders…
- Knowing and mastering transport operational systems, data analysis and reporting.
- Leading through positive change while supporting the implementation and…
- Recommend the appropriated transport offer to customers/prospects based on their needs and requirements and propose alternative solutions if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields, preferably in Sales and Marketing.
- With at least two (2) years work experience in Freight Forwarding.
Farmville Agriculture Source Team
- At least five (5) years experience as a senior manager in the freight or transport service industry.
- Assist the Vice President for Operations on operational…
- Resolve with suppliers, freight forwarders, transport and warehouse inbound team on any shipment discrepancy reported.
- Conduct weekly review with warehouse.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.