Security Officer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Monitor the implementation of the aviation security standards.
- If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience…
Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Security Officer duties.
- Maintains the Security of Premises, Property and Personnel.
- Works with Colleagues and Customers.
- The Security Officer is responsible for carrying out security programs and services to ensure protection of all resources within Meralco.
- Ability to develop and implement security policies.
- At least 2 years experience in Security Operations.
- Ability to network with government agencies (PNP, BFP,…
- Assisting Security department in conducting Security operations;
- Administrative tasks like background investigation and airport/hubs operations.
- Oversee the execution of internal & external Security Operations by ECC security forces.
- Mobilize limited Security resources to produce optimum results.
- Good knowledge and understanding of security operations.
- Preferably with experience in Safety and Security, Administration, Housekeeping, Organization and…
- At least five (5) years experience in security management.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree or a Licensed Criminologist.
- Information Security Officer - Application Security (190005WO).
- The Local Information Security Officer is responsible in assisting the Chief Information…
- Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.
- Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.