Samsung Electronics jobs
- Ensure 100% compliance to Retail guidelines.
- Lead strategy and action planning that will drive sellout.
- Ensure quality of Field Force personnel in the area.
- Ensure excellent & timely training of all new products of Samsung Mobile to Field Force members and Dealer frontliners:
- Responsible for effectively entering all customer orders and service requests received into the company's order system.
- Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business…
- Complies with rule & process to maximize financial health.
- Secure a stable financial condition through cross checking and inspection.
- Contribute to the strategic business decision making by deriving insight from the market and consumer data on the main issues of the brand, product and channel.
- Support to improve service operation by establishing strategies, process checking and field auditing.
- Support to improve service operation by managing internal…
- Responsible for the field management of authorized service partners – Visayas.
- Monitor and manage ASC performance, process compliance and KPI achievement.
- Identify digital touch points for product and brand promotion and set effective digital channel operation strategy.
- Categorize accounts by their sales type to set growth plans for them and provide guidance for their sales activities according to their target market.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.