Restaurants, Travel Leisure jobs
Adventure International Tours Inc
- Â€¢Coordination of all involved services (venues, accommodation, transportation, restaurants, transfers, audio-visualsâ€¦).
- Â€¢Communication with suppliers.
- This position is primarily tasked to assist the Restaurant Manager to execute the store's plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase…
- ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF OUR TEAM?
- WE WELCOME YOU HERE IN ORBIT TELESERVICES!
- Hotel and Restaurant Reservation Officer | Start ASAP.
- What you’ll be doing?
- College Degree in BS Business Administration, BS Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Beginner Skills in Leadership/People Management.
- The role of a community relations associate is a varied one that combines elements of relationship building, stakeholder management, fundraising and volunteer…
1771 Group of Restaurants
- Architects work in the construction industry designing new buildings, restoring and conserving old buildings and developing new ways of using existing buildings…
- Manage all Food and Beverage (F&B) items and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external…
- Arrange travel and guest arrangements.
- Liaising with third party providers. ie. hotels, restaurants, telco vendors.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Assist customers with travel reservations, cancellations, ticketing, and other travel-related concerns.
- Do you have a passion for travel or maybe just dream of…
- As part of our ever-growing team of top-calibre salespeople, your role is to ensure the following:
- Grow the business in your assigned territory by managing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.