Sort by: relevance -
- The Information Clerk / Receptionist serves as the contact person and front-liner in relation to customer reception and the provision of information needed by…
- Microsoft Office, Basic and General Accounting.
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented, patient, can work well with a team and works under minimal…
- As a Receptionist, you will be responsible in welcoming visitors, answering or referring inquiries and taking phone calls and messages.
- Keeping the front desk under control.
- The concierge counter is your realm.
- To be successful in this role, you should provide top-notch concierge.
E&L Faster Food Imports Inc.
- You have excellent communication, coordination, and management skills.
- You finished at least 2 years in college.
- You can work from Mondays to Saturdays.
- The applicant should learn how to observe proper decorum like greeting and accommodating patients or people who goes to the laboratory for examination or…
- You know you are the perfect fit if you:
- As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- Taking charge of receiving company guests and documents.
Centro Fitness Club
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Posting Date Aug 22, 2019.
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- Location Sheraton Manila Hotel, 80 Andrews Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines, Philippines…
- You will also provide support to the HR function (requires handling of confidential information), be the contact person for government agencies such as SSS,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.