- Candidate Must be a civil engineering graduate.
- Must have a background in estimating architectural and structural works.
- Can Prepare Bill of Materials.
- Possesses experience as a project engineer and has an engineer license.
- Assigns responsibilities and mentors the project team.
- Has advanced MS Office Skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project engineering of Control Systems/ Process Automation of Industrial Projects/ Data.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress;
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
- Entering and backing up data.
OPTIMUM SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS INC.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Eagerness to gain knowledge and experience in HVAC and…
E.G. Energy Corporation
- Experience In Cost & Schedule Management With Strong Skills With Primavera, Ms Project And Excel.
- In Electrical Engineering Or A Related Field Is Strongly…
- Responsible in providing technical support to the sales group and projects implementation and supervision.
- At least 2 year experience in Steel Truss and Roofing…
- Continuous Improvement Process Engineer (19000D0K).
- Project Support for PMO Initiatives.
- Project Prioritization, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Benefits Measurement.
SM Engineering, Design and Development (SM EDD)
- Ensure that the Project is covered by proper documentation, from planning until Project Close-Out.
- Coordinates with the Project Team, including third-party…
- Plant operation function, project management, inter-company business.
- Executes all capital expense projects in the plant and continuously assess plant capacity…
Be the first to see new Project Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.