Power Mac Center jobs
- Responsible for customer’s payment processing, in compliance to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- College level of any business or IT related course.
- Provides training support to Apple Authorised Training Center and retail business unit.
- Performs operational requirements for training program designed to…
- Properly facilitate screening and receiving of customer products/s that require post-sales service.
- Accurately provide feedback to over-the counter technical…
- Responsible for the entire day-today administration of assigned LAN and WAN network, including troubleshooting and resolving problem as they arise;
- Presenting to the education market and demonstrating how Power Mac education solutions can best meet customer needs.
- This position shall handle repair & maintain the highest standard of technical service to clients in accordance with the agreed Apple Service Excellence…
- Maintain’s a database of contract reviews and draft request form all departments.
- Closely monitors status of DTI cases and court cases initiated by companies.
- Responsible for the effective monitoring and safekeeping of all inventory of the assigned branch.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Logistic Management or any…
- This role is responsible for achieving staffing- objectives by sourcing, recruiting and evaluating job candidates through the use of the company’s search engine…
- Process all warranty parts claims & related activities in accordance with the prevailing Apple warranty guidelines & procedure.
Be the first to see new Power Mac Center jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.