Monde Nissin Corporation jobs
- Perform production duties as required in the Manufacturing operations.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow…
- Provides administrative and technical support to Monde Nissin Sales Division.
- Ensures efficient coordination and monitoring of administrative reports and…
- A graduate of Management, Finance, Accountancy, Computer Studies, Information Technology or other related course.
- Develops and executes marketing strategies to ensure the growth and sustainability of the brand business.
- Ensures tactical projects are aligned with the overall…
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of food safety and quality systems for supplier quality development and validation of in-process products and processes…
- Assists our Logistics and Supply Chain team in handling and maintaining projects for operations (Billing, Customer Service, Transport, Demand Planning).
- Bachelor's Degree holder, preferably in Business, Management, Computer Science, or other related course (preferably fresh grad).
- Graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology.
- NET, SQL Server, and IIS.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Graduate of atleast 2 years technical/vocational course preferably culinary related.
- Directs and leads the production team in the attainment of the Key Performance Measure (KPM) in the assigned shift.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.