Mitsubishi Motors Philippines jobs
- Serves as a communication channel between Management (Administration Group) and Manufacturing Personnel (Supervisors / Rank-and-File) specifically on matters…
- Conducts regular performance audits on MMPC’s operating network in order to monitor and ensure dealers’ compliance to operating policies, standards and business…
- Handles recruitment of line workers (Apprentices and Fixed-Term workers) and office personnel (Rank & File up to Managerial positions).
- Prepares, monitors and checks completeness of foreign invoices for registration.
- Handles Daily Cash Forecast preparation.
- Assists in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of Customer Service policies and programs.
- Presides over Customer Service related meetings / events…
- Handles sourcing of capable and reliable vendors for the development and fabrication of automotive parts and other items for local content and export…
- Initiates and supervises the implementation and monitoring of company’s marketing display and merchandise.
- Experience in Advertising is an advantage.
- Processes stock order plans and monitors timely delivery of shipments from suppliers.
- Coordinates with suppliers and other allied services to ensure efficient…
- Manages purchasing and cost control functions for local as well as global procurement of production parts and supplies.
- Spearheads paint development activities up to its total line introduction for body and plastic painting line.
- Must know how to drive with valid driver’s license…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.