IT jobs in Manila
- Perform hardware and software installation and configuration for desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
- Provide on-site and remote support in diagnosing hardware…
SM Hotel and Convention Centers (SMHCC)
- The IT assistant is responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems.
- Although a formal degree might not always be necessary in an IT Support role, tertiary qualifications can include the following: Computer Science, Computing or…
- Familiar with installation and configuration of hardware, operating system and application.
- Troubleshoots hardware/software and basic networking.
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree in Information Technology or a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Handles critical cases that may arise within the ICT Organization may it be internal or external(client).
- This role oversees critical incident or issues that…
- Technical activities mentioned below are not necessarily mandatory from the start, but the candidate must have the base knowledge and capabilities of learning…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication/Industrial), Mathematics, Science & Technology or…
- During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- The position will be the first level of support, will help out in documentation and provide…
Keller Williams Philippines
- Set up, configure and ensure functionality of workstations and necessary peripheral devices.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.