IT Staff jobs in Cavite Export Processing Zone
- In-charge of communicating with project sites.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer…
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree in Information Technology or a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Tool owner for the mold and debond equipment.
- Responsible for defining, ordering and qualifying new generation or advanced mold and debond tools for the…
- As part of the Core Business Services, whichever function you join, your intellect, experience and entrepreneurialism will be an invaluable support to our…
- Graduate of BS Information Technology or other relevant courses.
- Preferably with experience in database creation and maintenance.
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- Organize activities, facilitate training, and encourage coaching for the professional development of the Computer Teachers.
- Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
- Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
- Development (analysis & coding/testing) of PAC station controller (mainly change request, but sometimes there is opportunity to develop a new station controller…
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Now, a little more about us...
Unihealth-Southwoods Hospital and Medical Center (...
- Sees to it that equipment receive proper care maintenance.
- Gives direct nursing care and identifies the nursing needs of patients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.