- The Guest Services Agent will greet and check in arriving guests, settle their accounts, and offer assistance throughout the duration of their stay.
- As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details.
MULTINATIONAL SHIP MANAGEMENT, INC.
- At least 2 years work experience in Cruise Ship and/or 4 to 5 star Hotel.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS AWAIT YOU!!!
- Graduate of BS Psychology / Industrial Psychology / BS Human Resources or any related field.
- Six months to one year work related experience is an advantage.
- Want to be part of Orbit?
- Receive just as much as P30,000 each month!
- Grow with a global enterprise as you enhance client care experience!
Dusit Thani Mactan Cebu Resort
- Knowledgeable in hotel finance & accounting system.
- Dusit Thani Mactan Cebu Resort.
- Job Summary and Responsibilities Main duties are to verify all of a day’s…
- A Reservation Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel;
- As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for…
Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Maintains knowledge of the Hotel and guest rooms including facilities, restocking requirements and operations to ensure that guest queries can be answered or…
- At least 5’4” in height.
- Has at least 6 months working experience in related field.
- Preferably residing near Alabang or South Luzon area.
- Arrange hotel and transportation for visitors and HRS team.
- If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun…
Be the first to see new Hotel jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.