Hotel Restaurant jobs
- ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF OUR TEAM?
- WE WELCOME YOU HERE IN ORBIT TELESERVICES!
- Hotel and Restaurant Reservation Officer | Start ASAP.
- What you’ll be doing?
- College Degree in BS Business Management(optional), BS Hotel and Restaurant Management(optional).
- Suggest alternative quality establishments such as restaurants, museums, shopping centers, and etc. around hotel premises, or from requested location.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- They will also need to able to provide guests relevant information about events and attractions in the hotel.
- Ensures and maintains confidentiality of all guest…
- Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid…
- Knowledgeable of hotels general information and all upcoming and ongoing activities of the hotels.
- Responsible in taking central restaurant reservations.
CHEF D' ANGELO
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- With a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a Restaurant operations.
- Manage the day to day operations,; directing personnel.
- Self-motivated,; smart,; assertive and hard working.
- Mobile,; flexible and willing to work on shifts.
- The largest European cruise operator, Costa Cruises is able to offer you one of the largest choices of itineraries and ships available today.
- One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.