HR jobs in Las Piñas
- 4-year degree course of BS Psychology / Industrial Psychology / BS Human Resources or any related field.
- Six months to one year work related experience is an…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Management, and/or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Business, Industrial Relations is an advantage.
- We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents.
- Graduate of any 4 year degree · 3 year of related work experience in Human Resources · Can work at night shift · Good communications skills · Highly Organized…
- Performs all facets of HR functions- Talent Acquisition and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Employee.
- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioral Science or any Business course.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with various PC based softwares (MS applications)…
- In-charge of the recruitment and onboarding of new hires for the group assigned including the following• Assist in the sourcing and processing of applications…
- Our client was founded in Japan in the year 1949 now, they are expanding their business in the Philippines.
- Our client focus on total coordination of land, sea…
- The MS Excel Reports Analyst will design and effective implementation of strategic HR programs and projects.
- S/He will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) -…
- Graduate of four (4) year Human Resource related course.
- Required skill(s): Interpersonal, computer, communication, analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.