Graphic Artist jobs
- Knowledge on graphic design (Hierarchy, Branding, Layout, Fonts, UI & UX).
- Design and develop vector illustrations such as storyboard, character, and background…
- Conduct design, animation, and timing and incorporate other's designs into graphics solutions.
- Support the development of static graphics, animations,…
- Responsible for creating, designing, conceptualizing and lay-outing the graphics requirements of the company.
- Promotional giveaways-shirts, caps, etc.
- The Graphic Artist will assist in the following tasks:
- Candidates must have expertise in using the following programs:
- Candidates must have knowledge on.
- Tempo Media requires a Full-time Graphic Artist.
- You will work across the group publications and websites including: Australian Teacher Magazine, Excursion…
- The graphic artist will be responsible for rendering creative concepts into illustrations and graphic design using a variety of tools and mediums.
L3 Global Ventures Inc
- Requirements: High visual design sense and effective execution; expert use of graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- This position is primarily tasked to plan, conceptualize and design promotional materials.
- At Venice 66 Fashions, Inc. (vans Philippines) in San Pedro, Laguna.
- Must be graduate of Bachelor’s/College degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or any…
BLIMS LIFESTYLE GROUP, INC.
- Knowledge in graphic and print production an asset.
- At least 1-year working experience in graphic design.
- Ability to efficiently work in high pressure, time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.