- At least High School / Senior High School / Vocational or College Level.
- Willing to be in shifting hours.
- Graduate of BS Chemical Engineering, BS Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least Vocational or College Level.
- With experience in the same field.
- Familiar on Electronics & Electro Mechanical.
- Vocational or at least 2 years in college.
- With experience as Plating Technician.
- Troubleshooting of plating related problems.
- Meco/Rack and Barrel Plating.
- Graduate of Engineering Course / Preferably BS ECE or EE.
- With 2 years experience on Electronics Industry preferably SMT.
- Know how to use Manual Soldering.
- To execute competitive service schemes and approaches that will improve productivity of the Process Engineering - Plating and Deflash Process.
- Responsible in maintaining all plating solution/batch within the required specification.
- At least 2nd year in BS Chemical Engineer/BS Chemistry or a Chemical…
- Responsible for the maintenance, development and repairs of/in the building, including offices, common areas, production areas, canteen and restrooms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.