Encoder jobs in Las Piñas
- Graduate of any 4-year business courses.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Offices such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in using SAP system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any four-year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The Data Encoder is responsible for encoding information from digital documents into our proprietary software.
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- We, at Omniluck offer a high level of accuracy, timely deliveries, total confidentiality and cost effective internet based data entry services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Able to perform hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
FSG Capital, Inc.
- Computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Should be attentive to details.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and has the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Posting Date : January 20, 2020.
- Graduate of any 4 year course preferably Information Technology or any related course.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management, Commerce, Mathematics or other related courses.
- Must have a strong commitment to being organized, accurate,…
- At Glosons Trading in Makati City.
- Aid in conducting inventories in Warehouse.
- Updating of Stock Cards, making sure that the actual inventory vs. stock cards…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.