Encoder jobs in Cavite Export Processing Zone
- Encoder for Iris Logistics, Inc. under the Operations Department.
- To be assigned in Paranaque head office.
- We, at Omniluck offer a high level of accuracy, timely deliveries, total confidentiality and cost effective internet based data entry services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any four-year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The Data Encoder is responsible for encoding information from digital documents into our proprietary software.
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and has the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Able to perform hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
MedCheck E-commerce Inc.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Graduate of any medical-related courses.
Pioneer Your Insurance
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in clerical / administrative tasks.
- Preferably with Insurance background / knowledge.
Pinagpala Manpower Services
- 4 yrs College Graduate any course.
- College Graduate at least 2 yrs.
- At Glosons Trading in Makati City.
- Aid in conducting inventories in Warehouse.
- Updating of Stock Cards, making sure that the actual inventory vs. stock cards…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.