Encoder jobs in Alabang
- Encoder for Iris Logistics, Inc. under the Operations Department.
- To be assigned in Paranaque head office.
- We, at Omniluck offer a high level of accuracy, timely deliveries, total confidentiality and cost effective internet based data entry services.
- The Data Encoder is responsible for encoding information from digital documents into our proprietary software.
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any four-year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
FSG Capital, Inc.
- Computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Should be attentive to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Able to perform hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
MedCheck E-commerce Inc.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Graduate of any medical-related courses.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and has the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Posting Date : January 20, 2020.
- Graduate of any 4 year course preferably Information Technology or any related course.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor\\\'s/College Degree in Computer Science/ Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of woking experience in the rel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.