- Conduct outbound market research interviews for various clients across a range of sectors and topics over the phone.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree of any IT related courses is preferred.
- Able to comprehend and communicate in English well.
- Meticulous and having a keen attention to detail.
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Statistics is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
- At least 2 years in college or equivalent working experience (background in Statistics, an advantage).
- Excellent written and oral English communication.
- Graduate of any Programming Course (Computer Science, IT or related fields).
- Have a strong understanding on web programming (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, JQuery,…
- A Respondent Support Representative is responsible for providing quality and timely support to members of our online survey panels.
- College degree or position congruent working experience (2 years minimum).
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Identify projects with a significant proportion of external partner spend and optimize those.
- Assist the Panel Solutions Regional teams in developing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.