Dmci Homes jobs
- Fresh graduates of BS Architecture are encouraged to apply.
- License is not a requirement for the position.
- Knowledgeable in the use of AutoCAD.
- Preferably a graduate of any Engineering course or any four-year course.
- Certificate holder of Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training.
- Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering or related technical courses.
- Knowledgeable on equipment and repair scheduling.
- DMCI HOMES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (DPMC) is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering,…
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Geodetic or Civil EngineeringWill be working with a Geodetic EngineerSurvey fieldwork - Buildings and site…
- In-charge of the recruitment and onboarding of new hires for the group assigned including the following• Assist in the sourcing and processing of applications…
- Graduate of BS Geodetic Engineering.
- License is an advantage for this position.
- Knowledgeable of basic geodetic practices, use of surveying instruments, and use…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering and Mechanical EngineeringLicensed of Mechanical Engineer or…
- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course (preferably Business and Hospitality related course).
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in customer service of a…
- Read and understand the Contract Agreement and Contract Documents, i.e. plans, specifications, bid documents, bulletins, RFIs, etc. Take the lead in the…
Be the first to see new Dmci Homes jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.