Cypress Semiconductor jobs
- Strong in Electronics and good understanding of semiconductor devices functionality/operation.
- The Individual is responsible for:
- MTech/M.E/MS or B-Tech/B.
- Performs limited scope assignment with minimal project scheduling with the assistance of immediate supervisor.
- Demonstrate expertise in given assuagement.
- A good comprehension of core sciences and prior experience with semiconductor equipment maintenance or process engineering may substitute for a degree…
- Test Engineer responsible for new product development.
- Test program and flow development Creating the test baseline and test code development and…
- Product Engineering Technician for New Product Development and Post PR5 Production Devices.
- Work with Product Engineers in the new product test and package…
- A shift (only) Process Technician for Foundry Engineering group.
- Set up new processes in Ingres.
- Create RSCs from engineering requests, customer requests, and…
- MANAGE CALIBRATION LABORATORY AND CALIBRATION DATABASE SYSTEM TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE TO STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE WHOLE PLANT.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where judgment is required to identify a problem.
- Must show ability to recognize problems that are outside…
- 5 to 7 years work experience as line sustaining in semiconductor equipment.
- Capable on troubleshooting, equipment handling, and initiating preventive…
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and evaluating test programs in an Automated Test Equipment (ATE) environment for both new and legacy…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.