Cypress Semiconductor jobs
- With at least 2 years experience as an operator in a semiconductor OR 1 yr experience as a technician in a semiconductor or related industry or 1 yr experience…
- Test Engineer responsible for new product development.
- Test program and flow development Creating the test baseline and test code development and…
- A shift (only) Process Technician for Foundry Engineering group.
- Set up new processes in Ingres.
- Create RSCs from engineering requests, customer requests, and…
- A good comprehension of core sciences and prior experience with semiconductor equipment maintenance or process engineering may substitute for a degree…
- MANAGE CALIBRATION LABORATORY AND CALIBRATION DATABASE SYSTEM TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE TO STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE WHOLE PLANT.
- JOB TITLE: Process Technician Specialist.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE: Performs routine tasks in support of processing activities in the Photo module.
- 5 to 7 years work experience as line sustaining in semiconductor equipment.
- Capable on troubleshooting, equipment handling, and initiating preventive…
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (ECE, IE, EE, ME, CHE, MATSCi, Metallurgical)or related courses (Physics, Instrumentation, Automation,…
- DEFINES AND ANALYZES EXPERIMENTS USING SPC METHODOLOGIES.
- DEMONSTRATES A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF RELATED AREAS.
- AWARENESS OF BEST KNOWN METHODOLOGIES AND WORKS ON…
- During ES10, technician will help on checking out other flows at backend while the CML TE is doing test program debug on test that are not yet working.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.