Cloudstaff Inc. jobs
- Experience with architectural drawings (preferred).
- 2-3 years experience as a CAD drafter/drawer.
- Working Schedule: 7am- 4pm PHT.
- Key orders into our ERP system – MYOB EXO.
- Accept web orders into our ERP system.
- 100% accuracy in data entry.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and enquiries within one working day or earlier.
- Work as a team player, turning to others to assist if unsure of what to do…
- The key tasks of the Inventory Controller:
- Working with R&D and Database team and suppliers to ensure all supplier price lists are entered correctly in our…
- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations and review prices and quality and ensure…
- Ability to get ‘hands on’ and can complete the bookings process i.e.
- Calling customers to arrange the annual test of their residential smoke alarm.
- The Senior Accountant position is responsible for the preparation of the monthly.
- Financials with related schedules and the supervision, monitoring and…
- Support the design of new stores.
- Provide design & planning input into store feasibility.
- Provide retail experience to understand customer impacts.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific…
- Complete the timely scoping and processing of client proposals/quotes.
- Design & scope roof safety systems and by reviewing the provided documentation,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.