Camella Land jobs
- Assess, qualify and process client’s documents and payments ensuring its completeness.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Business course.
- Assist the Project Head on the coordination and daily supervision of all site / office works.
- Update activities throughout the project.
- Responsible in content creation through writing articles and press releases for the brand.
- Responsible for the Content management of the brand’s digital…
- Performs a variety of activities related to Human Resources such as recruitment and staffing, employee relations, benefits administration and other related HR…
- Creates creative and trendy graphics, artworks, and promotional materials for the brand.
- Coordinates directly with the Creative Team Leader for campaign…
- Oversee project from inception to completion with commitment to high-quality standards.
- Prepares construction drawings, design drawings and detailing and…
- Reports directly to the Marketing Head.
- Assists in the design and implementation of marketing programs for the assigned project area, and supervises the daily…
- Assist in preparing financial reports.
- Creates, validates, reconcile and allocates financial transactions.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's/College degree in…
- Assures competitiveness of Product, Promo, Place of distribution and Price Marketing.
- Graduates of Marketing, Mass Communication, or any business course.
- To occupy an entry- level position in any of the following departments:
- Must have completed a Bachelor's/College degree in Business or any related course.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.